剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
?如果我能逃脱?
?If I could escape...?
打中你了 爸爸 你死了
Got you, Dad, you're dead.
?请让我说?
?Let me say...?
告诉你个不幸的消息 孩子
Bad news for you, mijo.
死人可不能帮你叫午餐啊
A dead man can't order you lunch.
我要吃薯条
French fries!
不行 我们都说过了
No, no, no, we've talked about this.
薯条不是饭
Fries are not a meal.
我要尽快见到你
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我好像把亨特的泳池玩具落在屋里了
I think I left Hunter's floaties in the room.
想好午餐吃什么
Figure out lunch.
我马上就回来
Hey. Be right back.
终于来了
It's about time.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我知道
I know.
所以我才来的
That's why I'm here.
那我们该怎么办
Uh, so, what are we doing about it?
我儿子的泳池玩具丢了
My son lost his floaties.
-什么 -在泳池里玩的玩具啊
- His what? - His floaties for the pool.
每个问题都有解决的办法 伙计
Every problem has a solution, amigo.
对于我儿子来说
For the boy,
解决的办法是多装一些玩具
it's to pack extra floaties.
对于你来说...
For you...
跟我一起啊
Join me.
什么
What?
快来
Join me.
什么情况
Hey, what the hell?
喂 我住这里啊
No, no, all right, I live here.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们都有自己的问题啊
Yeah, we all got problems.
好了 起来 我们走
Let's go. Up. Come on.
出去吧 快出去
Out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out.
就我自己
All alone.
没有老婆 也没有孩子
No wife, no kids.
只有爸爸和他的宝贝女儿
Just Daddy and his little girl.
有一天 你妈妈也会带你去看大学
One day, your mommy's gonna take you to to visit colleges
那应该就会是我下一次
and that'll be the next time
能够独享整栋房♥子了
Daddy has the house all to himself.
等你奶奶来了
So... when your nanny gets here,
爸爸要大吃特吃一顿
Daddy's on a bender.
如果你妈妈问起来 我支持了希腊酸奶
And if your mama asks, I only had Greek yogurt.
古蒂利亚 怎么了
Gudelia, what's up?
嗯 小哈珀已经吃好饭了
Yeah, Baby Harper's locked and loaded.
你在路上了吗
You on your way?
食物中毒
Food poisoning.
没事的 没事的
No, no, no, it's okay.
你多喝点水
You stay hydrated.
?我身无分文 可我毫不担心?
?I ain't got a dime but I'm not worried?
?毫不担心?
?Worried?
?没错?
?No...?
宝贝 我们要想想办法了
Baby, we're going to make this work.
?她保证会在?
?And she promise to be?
?在灵魂街上等我?
?Down on soul street, yeah?
我是不是又睡着了
Did it again, didn't I?
嗯
Yep.
不如我们来挽救一下刚刚这五分钟的心理咨♥询♥
But how about we try to salvage the last five minutes of our session
来聊聊...
and talk about...
你的睡眠问题吧
I don't know, your sleeping problem?
我没有睡眠问题
I don't have a sleeping problem.
你在这儿确实没有
No, not in here you don't.
可在家呢
How about at home?
还是会做梦吗
Still having those dreams?
看来情况更糟了
They're getting worse.
那要取决于你怎么看待它了
Well... depends on how you look at them.
跟我讲讲吧
Tell me.
你在梦里都会做什么
What do you do... in the dreams?
你有没有...
Do you...
跟她说话
talk to her?
抚摸她
Touch her?
有没有和她做♥爱♥
Do you have sex?
她会跟我说话
She talks to me.
她说什么
What does she say?
"跟我一起吧"
"Join me."
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
有时候吧
Some days.
只是有时候吗
Just some days?
大多数时候
Most days.
每一天
Every day.
市中心发现尸体
Oh, dead guy downtown.
我得走了
Got to go.
短♥信♥来得真及时啊
Saved by a stiff.
你应该给这张沙发配床被子
You know, you need to get, like, a duvet cover for this thing.
再换个大点的枕头
You know? Like, some bigger pillows for it.
我就穿了一次短裤
I wear shorts one day
他们就说我不够敬业
and they call me unprofessional.
因为奶奶喝了过期牛奶
Happy Bring Your Daughter to Work
所以必须要带女儿来上班日快乐
Because the Nanny Drank Expired Milk Day.
可你还是要胡吃海喝的吧
Bender's not off, is it?
当然
Hell no.
我十几年好不容易才可以独享房♥子一次
I only get the house to myself once a decade.
我需要这个周末
I need this weekend
好让我熬过下个周末
so I can get through the next weekend.
你这形象也太差了吧
And don't you look terrible.
我都没想过你还能再邋遢一些
I didn't think you could look any worse.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
早上好
Good morning.
你是把什么东西捆在了胸器
You got something strapped to the front of you.
还是你现在都把孩子当首饰戴了
Or are you just wearing children as, uh, jewelry nowadays?
这叫做工作休闲两不误
Yeah, it's called work-life balance.
我这是升级版
I'm leaning in.
咱能不能谈点正事了
Can we do some policing, please?
死者为男性 20出头 亚裔
Victim is male, early 20s, Asian.
一枪爆头
Bullet wound to the head.
没有钱包及身份证件
No wallet or I.D.
我们断定他是被移尸到这里的
We do know he was killed elsewhere.
他被打断了双腿
Had his legs broken,
塞进一个行李箱 被人扔到了这里
stuffed in a suitcase and moved to this location.
你觉得是不是黑帮
So, you think it's gangs?
他的纹身比黑帮混混的要潮一些
Mm, no, the ink's more hipster than gangster.
他的指甲里有些白色粉末可以查一下
We've got trace elements of white powder under his fingernails.
我会做些检验
I'll run some tests.
时尚就是毒贩的坟墓
Fashion District is ground zero for drug smugglers.
我猜是可♥卡♥因♥
I'm guessing coke.
你说得对
You're right.
能猜的话干嘛还需要科学
Why use science when you have guessing?
我之前见过这个
I've seen this before.
这是一条讯息
This is a message.
一般人是不会这样弃尸的
You don't drop a corpse like this
除非他是想让谁看到 我说的没错吧
unless you want someone to see it, am I right?
我又是在自言自语了
And I'm talking to myself again.
喂 里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
我们这儿有具死尸 你还记得吧
We have a dead body here, remember?
你在上班的路上看到警戒线
So, you're walking to work and you see caution tape,
就过来围观 看到尸体被塞在行李箱里
looky loos, body shoved into a suitcase...
然后呢
And what?
你就低头走开吗
You just keep your head down?
贝利
Hey, Bailey.
我车里有尿布 你带她过去
I got diapers in the car. Take her.
好的
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表