剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Huh? "At the end of the day,
要么做了 要么没做"
either you did it, or you didn't do it."
斯卡雷利做了
Scarelli did it.
而他现在被释放了
And he's not even in prison anymore.
我查过了
I checked.
以事假为由
Out on compassionate leave.
肝病晚期
End-stage liver disease.
-那... -那又怎么样
- So... ?- So? So what?
到了最后 翠什
At the end of the day, Trish,
艾弗瑞也做了
Avery did it, too.
不按规章行事的警♥察♥已经够多了
We have enough cops out there not playing by the rules.
我想上报林伍德街28号♥一起非法入侵
I'd like to report a break-in over on 28 Lynwood Place.
是的 希望你们尽快赶到
Yeah, hope you're here in a hurry.
这些是从巴顿家得来的
These came from Barton's house?
现在问的不该是这个问题 小罗
That's the wrong question to be asking right now, Rog.
正确的问题应该是
The correct question would be:
这些是杀死那名骑警用的子弹吗
are those the rounds that killed our ranger?
不 我们不能这么做
No. We're not doing it this way.
好吧 那我们逮捕他之后
Okay, how about I return them
我再还回去怎么样
after we make the arrest?
怎么 你以为我不想抓这个人吗
What, you don't think I want this guy, too?
他杀了我们中的一员
He killed one of our own.
但除非我们能证明巴顿持有凶器
But it means nothing unless we can prove
否则这完全没用
that Barton was in possession of the murder weapon.
现在能证明了
Now we can.
我查了条形码
I checked the bar code.
这盒子弹是大约两个月前
That box of ammo was purchased
在特曼库拉枪展上购买♥♥的
at the Temecula Gun Show about two months ago,
同时还有四支M14突击步♥枪♥
along with four Mini-14 assault rifles.
猜是谁买♥♥的
Guess who made the purchase.
卢克·巴顿
Luke Barton.
不
No.
洛杉矶县警男孩之家
The L.A. Sheriff's Boy's Home.
慈善机构买♥♥攻击性武器干嘛
Assault weapons for a charity?
对 但那不是警局官方的慈善机构
Right, except for it wasn't an official department charity,
而是由嫌疑人创立的私人机构
it was a personal charity, founded by your boy.
卢克·巴顿
Luke Barton.
我猜
Let me guess,
就在韦德·戴维斯被解救前
a large contribution was made to this charity
这个慈善机构得到一大笔捐款
right before Wade Davies' release?
这更加说明戴维斯是雇巴顿帮他逃脱的
More proof that Davies hired Barton to bust him out of custody.
好 我们去告诉艾弗瑞
All right, let's tell Avery.
好 现在我们申请逮捕令
Okay, now we get a warrant.
合法逮捕
We make a legitimate arrest.
照章办事
We do this by the book.
你这人真顽固
You're such a stickler.
队长
Hey, Cap?
有人见到队长了吗
Anyone seen the captain?
他一整天都没来
He hasn't been here all day.
一整天
All day?
你觉得巴顿和这事有关吗
You think Barton's got something to do with this?
直接转到语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voice mail.
贝利
Bailey,
我要你尽快定位队长的位置
need you to get a location on the captain ASAP.
我立刻查 几分钟就行
I'm on it, just give me a few minutes.
看来你没等我就开始了
Looks like you started without me.
是啊 有何不可呢 对吧
Yeah, well. Why not, right?
我让你收手 但似乎是对牛弹琴啊
You know, it seems my request to back off fell on deaf ears.
我试过让我的人撤出
I tried to steer my guy away.
但你的人巴顿 没能好好掩藏行踪
But your man, Barton, didn't exactly cover his tracks very well.
你真的能接受他杀那名骑警吗
You were really okay with him killing the ranger?
不
No.
但他并没向我请示过
But it's not like he asked.
他热衷法外正义
You know, he's got this thing for frontier justice.
但菲尔德担了罪 且没人会知道
But Veld takes the fall for this and no one is the wiser.
他杀了一名警♥察♥
He killed a cop.
你怎么能忍♥受
How can you live with that?
听着
Look,
巴顿是不按常规办事
at this point, Barton is off the reservation.
但现在我们手下都有这样的人 不是吗
We both have guys under our command like that now, don't we?
喜欢打破常规
Guys who like to color outside the line,
但又很有用的人
but who can be very useful.
我们可以试着约束他们
You can try to put a short leash on them,
但说到底 不可能永远控制事态
but at the end of the day you can't always control what happens.
我感觉很恶心
It makes me sick.
喝威士忌有帮助
Scotch helps.
知道自己的事业保住了也会有帮助
And so should the knowledge that your career can continue.
我没有一天
You know, not a day goes by
不后悔我们对彼得·斯卡雷利做的事
that I don't regret what we did to Peter Scarelli.
真有趣
That's funny.
我完全不会想这些
I don't think about it at all.
回家睡一觉 醒醒酒 艾弗瑞
Yeah, go home and sleep it off, Avery.
明早醒来 照常上班
Tomorrow wake up and go to work.
在加州 我们能做的就这有这些了
That's all any of us can do in this city.
你真的能接受他杀那名骑警吗
You were okay with him killing that ranger?
不
No.
但他并没向我请示过
But it's not like he asked.
他热衷法外正义
You know, he's got a thing for frontier justice.
但菲尔德担了罪...
But Veld takes the fall for this and...
他说得对
He's right.
我确实是
I do.
艾弗瑞在哪
Where's Avery?
听说了你和你搭档...
Heard about you and your partner...
他在哪里
Where is he?
没出什么事吧
Everything all right over here?
我们在找之前坐在这的那位先生
We're looking for the gentleman that was here.
"苹果汁男"吗
The apple juice guy?
他让我上了四次苹果汁
He had me bring, like, four rounds of apple juice.
加冰块
On the rocks.
他说那是他的恶作剧
He said it was part of some prank he was playing.
苹果汁 他想让你误认他醉了
Apple juice-- he wanted you to think he was drunk.
你们谈了什么
What did you guys talk about?
巴顿知道他在这里吗
Did Barton know he was here?
你挡我路了 警探
You're in my way, Detective.
里格斯 是我
Riggs, it's me.
艾弗瑞不在这里
Avery isn't here.
我觉得他出事了
I think he's in trouble.
贝利定位到了他的车
All right, Bailey's got a cell ping from his car.
看着像卡森的一处房♥子
Looks like it's at a house in Carson.
你查到地址了吗
You got an address?
莫雷诺路4415号♥
Okay, 4415 Moreno Drive.
目前房♥主是一个叫彼得·斯卡雷利的
Last homeowner is a Peter Scarelli?
你可以在这里杀了我 但迟早...
You can kill me here, but it's just a matter of time...
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不会杀你
I'm not killing you.
恶有恶报
Sins of the past.
让我给你介绍彼得·斯卡雷利
Let me introduce Peter Scarelli.
你还记得这位艾弗瑞警监吗
Do you remember Captain Avery here?
就是他诬陷你谋杀
He's the man who framed you for murder.
事情会这样发展
So, here's how this happened.
备受尊敬的警监遇到他多年前抓捕归案
The well-respected captain couldn't let bygones be bygones
而最近刚获释的犯人时
when confronting the recently released inmate
不能既往不咎
who he had sent away years earlier.
他曾不惜事业抓到过他一次
He risked his career to get rid of him once.
现在决定再做一次
He decides to do it again,
但这次事情不如他的预期
but this time things don't go quite his way.
幸好我注意到了他和你
Luckily, I was on to him and you,
赶来救你
and came to save you.
但你来得有点太迟了
But you got here a little too late.
老天
Oh, man.
是的
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表