剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. Sorry!
只有获得授权的专业人员才可以用
This is for authorized professionals only!
-马上离开 -没想到有这么大后坐力
- You need to leave now. - I was not expecting that kick.
这把枪绝对不合格
That gun is definitely defective though.
我现在就可以告诉你
I tell you that right now.
应该立即销毁
It should be destroyed immediately.
哥们
Hey, man,
看我在你玩玩具时 找到了什么
while you were playing with toys, look what I found.
所有不合格武器都被签字送往枪管局销毁
All defective weapons are signed out to the ATF to be destroyed.
看看是谁刚刚给一大批MG10签了字
And look who just signed out a whole cache of those MG10s.
是乔...贡佐吗
Was that Joe... Gonzo?
是基诺·科瑞里 神秘人的化名
Gino Corelli-- fake name of our mystery man.
不知道他是谁 但这是个头开得不错
We don't know who he is, but that's a damn good start.
斯塔基就是这么办案的
That is how Starsky rolls.
-不如我们干脆打给他 -打电♥话♥
- Or we could just call him. - Call?
因为我手上有他的号♥码
See, because I've got his number right there.
你怎么... 你是怎么...
How... how you...? How'd you...?
你可以演哈吉·贝尔 好主意
You could be Huggy Bear. That's a good idea.
《警界双雄》中一个搞笑又可靠的黑人角色
我这样才是斯塔基
But, see, this is Starsky.
说到这个 你飞身过车怎么样
Speaking of which, how's your hood slide?
因为我很厉害
'Cause mine's spectacular.
如果有需要的话
If called upon,
我可以来一次帅气的飞身过车
I could do a great hood slide.
假如现在有需要
Consider yourself called upon.
快打电♥话♥吧
You know, just call the damn number.
杰克·柯尔斯坦
来电
什么事 长官
Excuse me, sir.
我来带走证人
Here to pick up the witness.
怎么了
What?
里格斯 怎么了
Riggs, what?
-里格斯 -电♥话♥里是赫希的声音
- Riggs? - It was Hirsch's voice on the phone!
快走 快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
亲爱的
Hey, darling.
想我了吗
You miss me?
都怪我
This is on me.
我应该跟她待在一起的
I should've stayed with her!
这不怪你 是艾弗芮的决定
It's not. It was Avery's call.
再说了 我们还不确定真出了什么事呢
Besides, we don't know anything happened yet.
你知道自己进错车道了吗
Do... do you realize you're in the wrong lane?
我向她保证她不会有事
I gave her my word that she was gonna be safe.
-我是贝利 -贝利 帮我们连线
- Bailey. - Bailey, I need you to connect us
娜塔莎在的安全屋
to the safe house where Natasha is.
她走了 赫希警探接走了她
Well, she's gone. Agent Hirsch picked her up.
带她去枪管局拍照了
Took her to the ATF offices for photos.
赫希警探可能不知道他身份已经暴露了
Agent Hirsch may not know that his cover is blown.
所有政♥府♥车辆都装了防盗寻回软件
All government vehicles are installed with LoJack.
好 我正在查 要我发通缉吗
All right, I'm on it. You want me to put out a BOLO?
-要 -不要
- Yes! - No!
追踪到他后 联♥系♥我们
Track him and call us back.
我们走
Let's go!
我们遇到个麻烦
Yo, we got a problem.
-你那边的条子在查石山 -我知道
- Your cops were sniffing around Stonehill today. - I know.
我们得把这些枪运到一个更安全的地方
We got to move these to a more secure location now.
但首先 我们得处理这个
But first, we got to deal with this.
现在请求增援 特警至少要十分钟才能到
If we call it in now, SWAT's at least ten minutes away.
是啊
Yup.
里面全是杀伤率百分百的枪♥支♥武器
So we're going into a room full of trained killers
而我们要闯进去
with guns that have 100% kill rate.
行吧
All right.
就想确认一下你清楚情况
Just wanted to make sure that you were up to speed.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我准备好了 走
I'm ready. ?Let's go.
我有个主意
Yeah? ?I got an idea.
你待在这里 守着外面
You stay out here and cover the perimeter.
我进去 我能搞定 能搞定
I'm gonna go inside. I got this. I got it.
不不不 我有个更好的办法
No, no, no. I got a better idea.
我进去 你守在外面
I go inside, you stay out here with the perimeter.
好 里面见
All right, I'll see you inside.
里面见
I'll see you inside.
别叫了
Shut up!
好 要看起来像是我被伏击了
All right, we need to make it look like I was ambushed
然后你杀了她
before you kill her.
不要 不要
No! No!
要弄得像我被乱枪射中
I'm gonna make it look like I was caught in the crossfire,
所以你要对着我肩膀开一枪
so I want you to shoot me right in this shoulder.
你确定能射中吗
Are you sure you can make this shot?
测试枪♥支♥是我的生计
I test guns for a living.
这活儿我最拿手
There's no one better.
-你还好吗 -谢谢你
- You okay? - ?Thank you!
好了 都结束了
All right, it's over!
放下武器
Put your weapons down!
那是不可能的
Yeah, we're not gonna do that!
我们的武器更多 还更猛
We've got more, and, well, ours are bigger.
是吗 特警队马上就要来了
Yeah, well, SWAT will be here any second!
是吗 你知道我怎么想的吗
Really? Because you know what I think?
我觉得你俩蠢货是单枪匹马来的
I think you two morons came alone.
他说对了 罗杰
He's onto us, Rog!
我是说 说我们是蠢货
I mean, look, the moron part,
确实有点难听 不过
that was a little harsh, but, uh...
要不我们就投降好了
maybe we should just surrender.
投个屁
Hell no!
咱出去乱射一通
We going out shooting!
说实话 罗杰 你枪法真不怎么样
Hey, to be candid, Roger, you're a terrible shot.
我虽不是狙击手 但眼前有什么就开枪打什么
Yeah, I may not be a sniper, but I hit what's in front of me!
对 就朝你眼前的东西开枪 小罗
Yeah. Hit what's directly in front of you, Rog.
-还有 -啥
- And hey... ?- Huh?
这回不用担心殃及池鱼
Don't worry about collateral damage this time.
啥 你射偏了吗
What, did you miss?!
那么大个靶子
It's a huge target!
我射中那卡车了
I shot the truck!
你应该射那个煤气罐的
You were supposed to hit the gas tank!
我那里打不到煤气罐
I didn't have an angle on the gas tank!
你怎么不早说
Then why didn't you say...
等不及让你俩永远闭嘴了
Oh! I can't wait for you two to shut up!
我们得赶紧走
We gotta run.
天啊
Oh, man.
谁能告诉我里格斯和默托在哪儿
Please, someone tell me where Riggs and Murtaugh are.
如果能让你觉得更自在
We could move our session to the men's room
我们可以挪到男厕进行辅♥导♥
if that would make you feel more comfortable.
不不 这里闻着更好闻点
No. No. It smells much nicer in here.
看了简报之后
Well, after reading the report,
看起来你和默托的行为是有正当理由的
it seems your actions and Murtaugh's were justified.
可以说是非常英勇
Dare I say heroic.
都是家常便饭了 长官
All in a day's work, ma'am.
大概是工作的原因吧
Suppose that depends on your job.
能给她和她孩子一个未来感觉很不错吧
Must've felt good to give her and her child a future.
我们可以坐在这里聊劣质的低成本电影
We could sit here and talk about crappy B-movies...
那都是经典
Classics.
我们也可以谈谈 你今晚有什么打算
Or we could talk about, what are your plans tonight?
医生 你这进展有点快啊
Well, Doc, I mean, it's a little forward.
-我是说 -我是说你离开这里后
- I mean... - I mean when you leave here.
身边没有别人的时候
When there's no one else around.
你回家之后
When you go home.
我没有家
Well, I don't have a home.
我那天给卖♥♥了
Sold it the other day.
你指的是在得州的家吗
You mean back in Texas.
里格斯 我没法治好你
Riggs, I can't fix you.
你失去的一切
There are no words in the world
都无法用任何言语弥补
that can make up for what you lost.
我就是想帮你减轻些痛苦
I just want to help take away some of your pain.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表