剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Guys! Guys, guys! Do we have Gideon?
你们是犯了什么错吗
Did you do something awful?
我能搞定 我只是要知道到底发生了什么
I can handle it, I just need to know what it is. What happened?
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, here's what happened.
我们追踪吉迪恩到了一间贩毒集团的安全屋
We tracked Gideon to a cartel safe house.
等我们赶到时 他已经跑了
And when we got there, he was gone.
所以你们没有炸毁任何东西
So y-you didn't blow anything up
造成连环车祸 或是从一栋大厦上跳下来
or cause a ten-car pileup or jump off a building?
没有
That is correct.
他只是...逃走了
He just... got away?
那我能搞定
That I can handle.
我是不满意 但照这个情况
I'm not pleased, but given the buildup,
我还以为我的职业生涯会就此终结
I was thought my career was over.
不会的
Nope.
今天没有人的事业会就此终结
Nobody's career is over today.
对吧
Right?
小罗
Rog.
你不必那么做的
You didn't have to do that.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
你还有事没告诉我
There's something you're not telling me.
怎么了 罗杰
What is it, Roger?
我要换个新搭档
I'm gonna need a new partner.
这下踢得可够狠的
That was a good one.
你是怀了个后卫吧
You got a little linebacker in there.
不可能
No way.
他很多愁善感的
He's a sensitive soul.
谢谢你给我做蓝莓煎饼
Thank you, for my blueberry pancakes.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
*如果我曾让你*
*If I ever cause you...*
罗杰
Roger!
-这可不是个好... -老兄
- It's not a good... - Buddy,
那天早上没有蓝莓煎饼
there were no blueberry pancakes that morning!
吉迪恩说她死的那天早上
Gideon said we were eating blueberry pancakes
我们在吃蓝莓煎饼
the morning that she died,
但我把料给弄洒了
but I dropped the mix.
你喝酒了吗 里格斯
Were-were you drinking, Riggs?
喝了一点
A... A little bit.
这不重要 罗杰
Look, Roger, it doesn't matter.
吉迪恩撒谎了 他为什么要撒谎
Gideon lied. Why would he lie?
或许是因为你在折磨他 所以他一时口误
Maybe he misspoke because you were torturing him.
不 我是在审问他
No-- I was questioning him.
你跟我说你弄断了他的几根手指
You told me you broke a couple of his fingers.
只是扭伤...折了
Sprained, partially, like, fractured.
听着 小罗 我审问他的时候他还好好的
Look, Rog, he was fine when I was questioning him.
在你杀了他之前他都好好的
Okay? I mean, up until the point you killed him.
里格斯 里格斯 我不能...
Riggs, Riggs, I-I can't...
不 你可以的 我们要秘密行动
No, you can do this. We are gonna fly under the radar.
我们一起去得州
We're gonna go down to Texas,
搞清楚他们知道什么
we're gonna find out what they know.
-他们那儿烤肉很好吃 -我要换新搭档了
- They got great barbeque! - I'm getting a new partner!
*让你痛苦或是蒙羞*
*Hurt or distain...*
什么
What?
*请原谅我*
*Fooled me for...*
艾弗瑞明天会把我们重新分配
Avery's reassigning us tomorrow.
*请原谅我*
*Fooled me*
*让你蒙羞*
*For your shame...*
你做这个决定一定很艰难吧
Well, that... that must've been a difficult decision for you.
*我知道我做的一切*
*I know all what I do...*
的确
It was.
你曾经告诉过我 你不会害死你自己
You know, you told me once that you would not kill yourself,
因为那样的话 她会以你为耻
because she would be ashamed of you.
但你现在就是在自杀
But that's exactly what you're doing.
你已经沉沦了
You're drowning.
你得明明白白地想清楚
Okay? And you got to figure out, once and for all,
你到底想不想活着
do you want to live.
如果你想 里格斯 你得放下她
Cause if you do, Riggs, you got to let her go, man.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
可我做不到
I can't.
马丁
Martin.
我们是你的家人
We are your family.
你知道的 你是这个家庭的一员
You know that. You are part of this family.
我们都爱你
We love you.
*由你制♥造♥*
*Is made...*
*我可以离开*
*I could leave*
不是吗
Right?
*我知道*
*I know...*
你很有耐心 小罗
You're a patient man, Rog.
我很惊讶你竟然能坚持这么久
I'm-I'm surprised you lasted this long.
祝你们今晚愉快
You guys have a good night.
马丁
Martin.
*我知道*
*I know*
*我知道我能做的一切*
*I know all what I do*
贝利 当心点
Bailey, whoa. ?
你知道要把咖啡渍从蚕丝布料上
You know how hard it is to get a coffee stain
洗掉有多难吗
out of virgin silk?
这套装真不错 默托 谁死了
That is a hell of a suit, Murtaugh. Who died?
今晚是我儿子的毕业典礼
Hey, it's my son's graduation tonight.
要是真有人死了呢
And what if someone had died?
我们可是警♥察♥ 这玩笑不能随便开
I mean, we're cops. That's a risky joke.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
想跟你说你今天打扮得挺精神
wanted to tell you how you clean up good.
我知道
I know.
我会照镜子
I got mirrors.
你在忙什么呢
So what you working on?
这些都是什么
What's this?
里格斯在埃尔帕索的逮捕档案
Riggs' arrest files from El Paso.
他让我标记出所有和贩毒集团有关的线索
Told me to flag any connections to the cartel.
什么时候 他是什么时候布置给你的
When? When did he tell you that?
昨天 傍晚吧
Yesterday. Early evening.
行了 贝利 这案子不用继续查了
You know what, Bailey? You need to shut this down.
好吧 但你至少听听我的发现吧
Okay. But do you at least want to know what I found?
不要 因为没什么能发现的
No. Because there's nothing to find.
有吗 有什么能发现的吗
Is there? Is there something to find?
现在还不能确认
Well, it's hard to say for sure,
-但我找到了... -行了
- but I was able... - Okay, you know what?
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I'm not going down this road.
我告诉了里格斯这事没戏
I told Riggs it's a dead end.
那就是没戏
It's a dead end.
真的没戏吗
Is it a dead end?
你到底想不想知道
Do you want me to tell you or not?
我不想... 我不想知道
I don't even want... I don't want to know.
你找到了啥
What'd you find?
有什么能为你效劳的 马丁
So what can I do for you, Martin?
我想米兰达的死是我的错 罗尼
I believe I'm responsible for Miranda's death, Ronnie.
马丁...
Martin...
马丁 那是场意外
Martin, it was an accident.
你得放下这件事了
You need to let it go.
罗尼 别问我怎么知道的
Ronnie, don't ask me how...
但我知道这是暗♥杀♥
...but I know it was a hit.
暗♥杀♥
A hit?
为了什么
For what?
为了让我不再追查得州的贩毒集团
If I back off the cartel in Texas.
就因为你抓了几个小喽啰吗
Because you busted a couple of low-level guys?
够了 你得放下这件事了
Stop it. You need to move on.
我就是想放下这件事 罗尼
That's what I'm trying to do here, Ronnie.
我想跟你坦白 这样才能理清头绪
I'm just trying to come clean so I can make sense of everything.
跟我说这些胡话就能理清头绪吗
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表