剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
?外面天气如此恶劣?
?Oh, the weather outside is frightful...?
我能问一下
If you don't mind me asking,
像你这么漂亮的姑娘
what's a pretty lady like you doing
圣诞夜在这里做什么
eating alone here on Christmas Eve?
错过了回家的航♥班♥
Missed my flight home.
你家在哪儿
Where's home at?
查理 你知道这妹子圣诞想要什么吗
Hey, Charlie, you know what I bet this lady wants for Christmas?
安静
Some peace and quiet.
而我呢...
Me, on the other hand...
谢谢
Thanks.
今天太不顺了
Been a lousy day.
这是我第一次没在家里过圣诞
This'll be the first time I haven't been home for Christmas
这以前从没发生过
in... well, ever.
那你还笑得出来 不错啊
Still smiling. That's something.
这就是我在圣诞独自喝酒的理由
So that's my excuse for drinking alone on Christmas.
你呢
What's yours?
我不太喜欢找理由
Oh, I'm not big on excuses.
再说我现在也不是一个人了 对吧
Besides... I'm not drinking alone now, am I?
的确
No, you're not.
还有一个问题
Now I just got one more question.
你要把牛排吃完吗
You gonna finish that steak?
当然要吃完
Damn right I'm gonna finish it.
好姑娘
That a girl.
提前说一下
I want you to know
我一般不会去酒吧认识的男人家里
I don't normally go home with guys I've met in bars.
太好了 我也是
Oh, good. That makes two of us.
你家还真简单
This is, um... sparse.
是啊 我在这里只住了
Yeah, you know, I've only been here
一年...一年半吧 所以...
for about a year, year and a half, so...
这睡得肯定不舒服吧
That can't be comfortable.
比标准床铺强
Well, it's better than a standard issue cot.
你当过兵
Military?
还是坐过牢
Or prison?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥驻派过几次
I did a couple tours in Iraq.
也在郡监狱待过一晚 那还是高中了
Also spent a night in county... back in high school.
这里不让随便套牛啊
Cow-tipping laws are pretty strict around here.
这树可真小
That is a very, very small tree.
单位发的
Oh, yeah, they-they gave those to us at work.
看
Here.
屋里都亮起来了
Brightens up the place.
是啊
Yeah, it does.
沙发很舒服
Couch is comfy.
边缘有点硬 不过...
It's a little rough around the edges, but...
有潜力
I see some potential.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
这个圣诞还不赖
Not such a bad Christmas.
是啊
No.
真的很棒
Not bad at all.
那男的也太不讲究了
The man has no decency.
?雪橇铃叮当响?
?Just keep those sleigh bells jingling?
那可不止是几串彩灯
That's just not a few strands of twinkly lights.
也太花哨了吧
That's gaudy.
毫无品味
Tasteless, even.
他用那么多电
And with all the juice that he's using,
网格肯定会超负荷的
he's gonna overpower our grid.
网格
The grid?
电网啊
Our power grid.
真的 这很危险的
This is real. We're vulnerable.
行了 罗杰 每年麦克尼里布置圣诞
Come on, Roger, every year McNeiles do this,
你都会抱怨
and every year you complain about it.
老爸很执着
The man's consistent.
这是我钦佩他的品质之一
One of the many qualities I admire.
谢了 儿子
Thank you, son.
圣诞的重点不是装饰屋子
This time of year is not about decoration.
而在于家人
This is about family.
家人团聚才是重点
It's about togetherness.
完全同意 老爸
Totally agree, Dad.
那你明晚能载我去朱莉家吗
So can I count on you to drive me to Julie's house tomorrow night?
-她邀请了几个朋友 -我送你 小瑞
- She's having a few friends over and... - I'll drive you, Ri.
-用谁的车 -对啊
- Whose car? - Yeah.
抱歉 看来得后天才行
You know what? Sorry. Not until, you know, after tomorrow.
等我们拿到礼物才行
You know, after we get our presents.
他以为我们会送他一辆车
He thinks he's getting a car.
他们不会送你车的 RJ
You're not getting a car, RJ.
礼物不是车
You're not getting a car.
你们呀 我真信了
You guys. Okay. Sure, yeah.
你再朝我眨眼试试
You wink at me again. I dare you.
这一年我们都是在外奔波
Look, all year long, people are out and about,
到处跑啊 浪啊
moving and shaking...
-你是说找乐子吗 -我是说不在家
- Having fun? - Not home.
听着 你♥爸♥说得对
Listen, your father's right.
我们一年就这么一个机会可以好好聚在一起
It's the one time of year we are all in the same place.
而且就这么几天
For a few days.
没错 所以你妈和我准备休几天假
Yeah, so your mother and I are gonna take some time off,
好好陪陪你们
and we're gonna spend some family time together,
不管你们乐不乐意
whether you like it or not.
好吧
Okay.
麦克尼里
McNeile!
罗杰
Roger...
吉姆
Hey, Jim!
大罗
Hey, Big Rog!
咱俩一定要在这里吵架吗
We taking it to the next level over here, or what?
网格
The grid.
你考虑过网格吗
Have you considered the grid?
什么网格
The grid?
电网啊 吉姆
The electrical grid, Jim.
这些东西
I mean, with all this stuff,
都是火灾隐患啊
it-it's like a fire hazard.
你现在又变成消防员了 小罗
You a fireman now, Rog?
是这样吗
Is that it?
消防员不会持枪 吉姆
Firemen don't carry guns, Jim.
你知道牙医随身带什么吗
You know what dentists carry?
高性能洗牙器
High-powered Waterpiks.
还有牙线
And floss.
罗杰
Roger!
罗杰 回来
Roger? Get in here.
快点
Now.
抱歉 吉姆
Sorry, Jim.
罗杰
Roger!
-那是什么鬼 -抱歉
- What? What was that? - Uh... sorry.
你的灯很漂亮
The lights look great.
?外面下着雪?
?Outside the snow is falling?
?朋友兴奋地呼喊着?
?And friends are calling, "yoo hoo"?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
假期愉快
Happy holidays.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
首先 他叫我"大罗"
First of all, he calls me "Big Rog."
然后他还用牙线做出威胁我的动作
Then he makes some sort of threatening gesture with floss.
原来用牙线还能威胁到人吗
I didn't think it was possible to floss threateningly.
我信了
Oh, fair enough.
这个时候最糟糕的事就是与麦克尼里打交道
I mean, dealing with McNeile is the worst part of the season.
不 节假日最糟糕的是...
No, the worst part of the holiday season is, well...
所有的事
everything.
-所有的事 你是有多厌世 -你们来了
- Everything? You hate it all? - All right, fellas.
死者名叫艾琳娜·图尔 25岁
Our victim's name is Elena Tull, 25.
住在顶层公♥寓♥
Lived in the penthouse.
有可能是自己跳下来的吗
Think she offed herself?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表