剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
?And I'm hungry like the wolf...?
嗨 懒蛋
Hey, lamzak.
去查查吧
Check it out.
不插电 就没问题
No power, no problem.
你们认不认识 布鲁托·布鲁塔斯基
Do you guys know any, um... Bluto Blutarsky?
布鲁...
Blu...
-谁 -不是吧 你们居然不认识...
- Who? - Are you serious? You guys don't know...
他可厉害了 厉害死了 真的
Oh, he's amazing. Really amazing, yeah.
借我用一下
May I?
好的
Yeah, okay.
弹吧 哥们
Play it, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
说德语 喝醉酒 干傻事是没有前途的
Dutch, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, boys.
祝你们今天愉快
Enjoy the rest of your day.
昨天你差点害你♥爸♥犯了心脏病
You know, you nearly gave your dad another heart attack yesterday.
行了 妈 没什么大不了的
Come on, Mom, it's no big deal.
瑞亚娜 你肯定不希望那种照片
Riana, you don't want pictures like that
在网上传得到处都是
floating around the Internet.
我又没光着
It's not like I was naked.
这与你嚷嚷着"尊重我"也不是一回事
It's not like you were shouting "Respect me" either.
让别人看到你的身体 瑞亚娜
Sharing your body, Riana,
哪怕是在照片里 也不是小事
even in a picture, is a big deal.
不然呢 我还能每天都穿高领毛衣吗
So what, I should just wear a turtleneck every day?
我指的不是你的衣服 宝贝
I'm not talking about t your clothes, honey.
我是指你的选择
I'm talking about your choices.
如果你不尊重自己的身体
If you don't respect your body,
男生们也不会尊重
boys won't either.
我只是希望你能学聪明些
I'm just asking for you to be smart
别光想着眼前
and think beyond this moment.
我想我们应该谈的
I think what we're talking about here
是个人责任
is personal responsibility.
你们有没有聊那些男性的目光
Have you guys talked about the male gaze?
看见我的目光了吗
Can you see my gaze?
我看见了
Yeah. Yeah, I see it.
快点走
Keep it moving.
你是说
You're telling me
你以前从没见过尼娜·克劳森
you never met Nina Clausen before?
她从来没参加过你家的派对
That she'd never attended one of your house parties?
没印象
No clue.
我见过很多人 经常开派对
I meet a lot of people and have a lot of parties.
她的尸体是在你车子的引擎罩上被发现的 迪兰
She was found dead on the hood of your car, Dylan!
我跟你说了 车被偷了
And like I told you, it was stolen.
-什么时候 -不知道 我当时很忙
- When? - ?Not sure. I was busy.
跟谁在一起 做什么
Doing what with who?
语法错了 有一些人吧
"Whom." There were a few of them.
名字记不得了 得给我看照片
Don't remember their names. I'd need to see pictures of them.
如果是裸照的话就更好了
Naked would make it easier.
不要再说了 迪兰
Don't say anything else, Dylan.
默托警探 我是艾什沃思家族的律师
Detective Murtaugh, I'm the Ashworth family's attorney.
审问到此结束
This is over right now.
据我所知 警探
As I understand it, Detective,
你没有搜查令就进入了迪兰家
you entered Dylan's house without a warrant.
我听到了一阵骚乱...
I heard a disturbance...
警探
Please, Detective,
请原谅我律师的语气不善
excuse my attorney's tone.
在我看来
From what I understand,
这件事无需再追责
there's enough blame to go around in this matter,
大多数责任都落在我儿子身上
the lion's share of it falling squarely on my son.
但考虑到具体情况
But in light of the circumstances,
这件事应该是家族事务
at this point we view this as a family matter.
队长
Captain...
谢谢你的配合 队长
I appreciate your cooperation, Captain.
我为此事带来的误会向你道歉
And you have my apologies for the confusion.
这里有谁误会什么事了吗
Is someone confused about something here?
够了 警探
That's enough, Detective.
你到底在想什么 罗杰
What the hell were you thinking, Roger?
你这样可能会破坏
You may have just jeopardized any case
我们对这个孩子展开的所有调查
we try to make against the kid on this.
在我告诉他我是警♥察♥后
That punk pulled out a vial of coke
这混♥蛋♥还敢拿出可♥卡♥因♥
after I told him I was a cop.
这就是你逮捕他的原因吗 携带毒品
That's why you brought him in, for possession?
你看到停尸间躺着的那个女孩吗
You see that girl in the morgue?
那才是我逮捕他的原因
That's why I brought him in.
迪兰 还有派对上的所有人
Dylan, all his friends at the party,
都觉得自己是碰不得的
they all think that they're untouchable.
他就是碰不得
And he'll remain that way
除非你和里格斯能找出确凿证据
unless you and Riggs can find some solid evidence.
对了 里格斯在哪里
Where is Riggs, anyway?
他在追查一条线索
He's running down a lead.
他说他想一个人去
He said he wanted to go alone.
我的天
God help us.
马丁 是你吗
Martin? Is that you?
天呐 真的是你
Oh, my God, it is you.
-你好啊 -蕾切尔
- Hi. - ?Hey, Rachel, yeah.
真高兴见到你 你好吗
Good to see you. How are you?
好久不见了
It's been a while.
昨天我在派对上见过你
Well, since yesterday at the party.
派对 你在说什么
Party? What are you talking about?
得了吧 小蕾
Come on, Rach.
昨天在艾什沃思家
Yesterday, Dylan Ashworth's house.
我看到你了 你也看到我了
I saw you, you saw me.
抱歉 你肯定搞错了
No, sorry, you must be confused.
这样吧 小蕾
Here's the deal, Rach.
我在调查一起凶杀案
I'm investigating a homicide.
19岁的尼娜·克劳森
19-year-old Nina Clausen.
我认为艾什沃思牵涉其中
I think Ashworth's involved.
或许我们该进屋谈
Maybe we should talk inside.
加德纳/戴尔加多
你昨天为什么躲着我
So... So why'd you run away from me yesterday?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是...那个派对 那些人
I just... that party... those people.
我不想让你认为我是那种人
I didn't want you to think I was a part of that scene.
你为什么去那里
Why were you there?
办派对的人邀请了我
I was invited by the guy who hosted the party.
-朱利安 -对
- Julian? ?- Yeah.
你好吗 马丁
How are you, Martin?
还行吧 挺好的
Oh, hanging in there. Good.
我以为你回得州了
I assumed you'd be back in Texas.
没 那里我待不下去
Oh, no, I couldn't stay there,
就来这里了
so, you know, I came out here,
在海滩上找了个地方住
got a little place down at the beach.
海湾那边吗
Down by the cove?
如果我想找到这个朱利安
So look, if I, uh... if I wanted to find this Julian guy,
我要去哪找
where would I look?
我听说他经常出没于阿马尔酒店
I heard he hangs out at the Amal Hotel.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks a lot.
我们有时间可以聚聚 聊聊天
Hey... we should get together sometime, catch up.
没问题
Sure.
离朱利安远点
Look, um, stay away from Julian...
还有艾什沃思
and Ashworth.
好吗
Okay?
你说要把人们和真♥相♥联♥系♥起来...
So when you say connecting people to the truth...
真♥相♥
The truth...
他们真正想要的真♥相♥
The truth of what they want. What they really want.
他们得不到的真♥相♥
What they think they can't have.
禁果
The forbidden fruit.
不过 那都是被谁所禁呢
But forbidden by whom?
快乐 痛苦 肾上腺素 所有一切
Pleasure, pain, adrenaline, anything.
只要你想要 我都能给你
You tell me, and I will get it for you.
别担心会惹上麻烦
Oh, feel rest assured should any complications arise,
我会处理好的
I will make them go away.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表