剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Next question.
好啊 其他问题也会很刁钻
Okay, but they don't get any easier.
那就试试看
Let's try.
你想死吗
Do you want to die?
那家伙找死
The man wants to die!
想死可以 那是他的事
Which is fine, his business,
不过要我说的话
but if it was up to me,
我会把他关到精神病院去
I'd lock him in a padded white room.
可那并不属于我的专业范畴
But that's not my area of expertise.
我要做的是保证罗杰·梅菲尔德·默托
What is my domain is sustaining the life
我本人不会死掉
of one Roger Mayfield Murtaugh!
别冲动
Calm down.
那玩意要爆了
That thing's gonna explode.
心理评估员正在对他进行评估
I.A. is investigating.
不过他应该会没事
But he'll probably be cleared,
因为子弹是从罪犯的枪中射出的
since the shots were fired from the suspect's weapon.
你不会真要让他继续出外勤吧
You're not seriously considering putting that man back in the field.
这是上级的指示
It came from upstairs.
-有人在力保他 -是谁
- Someone's protecting this guy. - ?Who?!
格里菲斯公园出现了一具尸体
We got a DOA in Griffith Park.
能搭你的车吗
Want to give me a ride?
我还不太熟悉路
I don't really know my way around.
没问题 你搭默托的车去
Sure, Murtaugh can give you a ride.
当事人已经死亡了吧
Is the DOA dead?
"到达现场前死亡"
"Dead on arrival."
难道咱们局有不同的定义吗
Does it mean something different here?
我就是想确保不会有什么人再被你搞死
I just want to make sure there's no one else left for you to kill.
就咱俩
Just you and me.
再说了 心理评估员没收了我的武器
Besides, I.A. confiscated my weapon
直到我银行案的嫌疑被解除
until I'm cleared from the bank,
如果我们真要干掉谁
so if we gotta kill somebody,
开枪的也是你 老兄
it's on you, big guy.
斯科赛斯 汇报下情况
Scorcese. Tell us what's going on.
跟那导演有关系吗[导演斯科赛斯]
Any relation?
我读过电影学院 写过剧本
I went to film school, wrote a script,
所以这些家伙都管我叫斯科赛斯
so these geniuses all call me Scorcese.
真有想法
Super creative.
给我们讲讲吧
Well, walk us through it,
导演先生
Herr Director.
死者名叫雷蒙·阿尔瓦雷兹
Name is Ramon Alvarez.
右太阳穴有枪伤
Gunshot wound to the right temple,
从伤口形状看是由自己造成的
appears self-inflicted.
右手上有弹♥药♥残渣
Residue on his right hand
与他右手边的这把点22相吻合
consistent with the .22 found by his side.
可能是自杀
Looks like suicide.
-他服过役 -是的
- He served. - ?Yeah.
曾效力于海豹突击队
He was actually a SEAL.
2006到2011年
'06 through '11.
手腕上还有疤痕
He also has scarring on his wrists.
之前可能尝试过自杀
Might not have been his first attempt.
好的 看来我们大概已经知道死因了
Okay. Well, I think we have a pretty clear picture of what happened.
我去填些文书材料
I'll go fill out some paperwork.
他是怎么到这来的
How'd he get here?
没有车和自行车 也没有车站
No car, no bike, no bus stop.
也许是步行来的
Maybe he walked.
他鞋底还有淤泥
He's got silt on the bottom of his boots.
如果是走来的 淤泥早就掉了
If he'd've walked, it would've come off.
这附近也没有淤泥
There's none of that around here.
没准是坐优步来的
Maybe he Ubered.
就为了自杀吗
To kill himself?
得了吧 你觉得符合常理吗
Come on, seems like a pain in the ass, don't you think?
在家自杀不好吗
Wouldn't you just go bang at home?
我上哪知道去
I wouldn't know.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
把尸体运到停尸房♥
Take the body to the morgue.
优先验尸
Push his autopsy to the front of the line.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
他为国家效力过
This man served his country.
我要给他一个体面的调查
I'm gonna give him a proper investigation.
我们很遗憾 阿尔瓦雷兹太太
We are very sorry about your loss, Mrs. Alvarez.
他不会做这样的事
He didn't do this.
你们明白吗
Do you understand me?
夫人 我们也在调查
Ma'am, we're exploring all possibilities.
所以才来找您
That's why we're here.
我们发现你丈夫手腕上有疤痕
We noticed some scarring on your husband's wrists.
那是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago,
那时他刚从战场回来
when he first got home from the war.
有一天 我提前下班回家
One day, I came home early from work,
看到他
and I found him.
躺在浴缸里
In the tub.
后来一切都不一样了
But then everything changed.
怎么了
How so?
他找到了新的工作
He found this new job,
在洛杉矶港当保安
working security down at the Port of L.A.
他每天都锻炼
He was exercising,
后来连抗焦虑的药物氯硝西泮都停用了
he stopped taking his anti-anxiety medicine, Klonopin.
我觉得他又找回了当兵时的自信
I think he felt like a soldier again.
阿尔瓦雷兹太太
Mrs. Alvarez,
你们要搬家吗
were you guys going somewhere?
是的
Yeah.
雷蒙想开始新的生活
Ramon wanted us to start over.
他在亚利桑那州找了个大房♥子
He found us a big house in Arizona.
你们打算什么时候出发
When were you leaving?
下周
Next week.
谢谢你的配合 阿尔瓦雷兹太太
Thank you for your time, Mrs. Alvarez.
左撇子吧
Lefty, huh?
这是你♥爸♥爸的吗
This your dad's?
你们经常玩吗
You guys play?
我们有时会玩投掷
We'd play catch sometimes.
那总能让他开心
Always seemed to make him happy.
要是搬到亚利桑那再自杀我能理解
I certainly understand killing yourself once you've moved to Arizona
但搬家前一周自杀也太不对劲了吧
but seems a little aggressive to do it the week before, no?
如果你想自杀
If you were gonna kill yourself,
你会怎么做
how would you do it?
假设而已
Hypothetically.
也许会吃安♥眠♥药♥吧
Pills seem nice, you know?
直接睡过去
Drift off, fall asleep.
当然了 肯定会有傻瓜给你洗胃
Then, of course, some idiot pumps your stomach,
醒来时发现自己在医院里
you wake up, you're in the hospital,
第二天还得去上班
you gotta go to work the next day,
搞得人尽皆知 那就太丢脸了
everybody knows about it, that's humiliating.
我听人说过投水自杀倒是挺不错的
I have heard really nice things about drowning, though,
等等 等等
No, no, no.
知道吗
you know? ?
如果你要开枪自杀
If you were going to shoot yourself,
那你会怎么做
how would you do it?
能借枪一用吗
May I?
拜托 我不会在这自杀的 我保证
Come on. I'm not gonna do it here, I promise.
家居建材用品零售商
首先 我会去一趟家得宝First, I'd swing by Home Depot.
买♥♥个上好的聚乙烯塑料薄膜
Pick up a nice, polyethylene plastic sheet,
铺好弄干净 这样就不会搞得一塌糊涂
lay it out nice and neat so as not to make a mess.
然后会去给乔纳森·丹尼尔来最后一枪
Then I'd take my final, last shot of Jonathan Daniel's,
写下我的拘禁要求
leave the instructions for my internment
附上一张6500美金的葬礼支票
and a nice $6,500 check for burial costs.
讲真 你们这边物价太高了
Actually, things are more expensive out here.
这个我得研究一下
I might need to look into that.
我的重点是
My point was,
你会用惯用的那只手
you'd use your dominant hand.
如果阿尔瓦雷斯是左撇子
So why would Alvarez
那他为什么用右手
shoot himself with his right hand
来开枪自杀呢
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表