剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You got to tell him.
你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good cop.
千万别忘了
Don't forget that.
一定要抓住他 里格斯
Go get him, Riggs.
用正确的手段
Do it the right way.
在里面谈得如何 兄弟
Hey, how'd it go in there, buddy?
你有告诉他们我是多么英勇地
Did you tell them all how heroic I am,
救了你和你搭档的命吗
saving you and your partner's life?
我就是这么和他们说的
Yeah, that's exactly what I told them.
我都没想过要告诉他们
It didn't cross my mind to tell them
我觉得是戴维斯雇你帮他逃狱
that I think Davies paid you to break him out,
然后你觉得纸包不住火了
and then you killed him
所以就把他干掉了
when you thought we were too close.
我看起来担心吗
Do I look worried?
你看起来心虚
You look guilty.
既然这样
Well, in that case,
那我可能要给自己找个好律师了
I might need to get myself a good lawyer, huh?
你能帮我约到你妻子吗
Hey, you think you can get me a sit-down with your wife?
我听说她时薪不便宜 但是值得
I heard she's very expensive by the hour, but worth it.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
我忍♥不住在想
I can't help but thinking about
一位前副警长在监狱里会经历什么
how a former sheriff's deputy is gonna fare in prison.
你和你的狱友们
What kind of bonds you're gonna have
会建立怎样的关系
with your fellow inmates.
到时告诉我
You'll let me know.
严格说来 他的话不算恐吓
Technically, what he said wasn't a threat.
等等 你是他的律师吗
?Wait, are you his attorney?
我不管你怎么理解
I don't care how you parse it,
但他提你的名字就不行
he invoked your name and that's not okay.
-我只是说... -不 别说了
- I'm just saying... - No, no, no, stop it.
你无所畏惧 我懂
You're fearless, I get it.
我喜欢
I love it.
我也为之着迷
I'm attracted to it.
但是这些人不是贪♥官♥污吏
But these guys just aren't corrupt cops,
而是杀手
they're killers. ?
而你会将他们绳之以法
And you will catch them.
我一点也不担心 罗杰
I'm not worried, Roger.
好吗
Okay?
去开门吧 亲爱的
Get the door, honey.
你好 罗杰
Hi, Roger.
我还以为是里格斯呢
Hmm. I would have thought it'd be Riggs.
他经常坏我良宵
He usually spoils my evenings.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
去我办公室吧
Let's go to my office.
我要和罗杰谈谈
Roger and I need to talk.
作为你的律师
As your lawyer,
我强烈建议你别这么做
I would strongly advise you against that.
作为你的律师
As your lawyer?
你雇了我妻子吗
You hired my wife?
还记得彼得·斯卡雷利吗
Remember Peter Scarelli?
你诬陷他谋杀
You framed a guy for murder.
那个小女孩当时才十岁 罗杰
She was ten years old, Roger.
必须把他弄走
He had to go away.
我并不反对
I don't disagree.
但是诬陷他
But by framing him?
我那时要是知道 我就逮捕你
I would have turned your ass in.
我知道 然后警♥察♥就会释放斯卡雷利
I know. And then Scarelli would have walked. ?
不 我会想其他合法手段抓他
No. I would have found another way to get him, legally!
你还栽赃过多少人
How many others were there?
为了执法 你违法了多少次
How many times did you break the law to enforce it?
只有他一个
He was the only one.
只有他一个吗
Oh, he was the only one?
真是高尚
How noble.
为什么你现在才告诉我这事
And you're only telling me this now, why?
因为你刚刚被人勒索了吗
Because you just got blackmailed?
我要辞职 罗杰
I'm gonna resign, Roger.
我去
Damn.
还真是高尚
That actually is noble.
如果你认为我现在会说
And if you think this is the time when I'm gonna say,
"别辞职 哥们 这样不值得"
"Hey, don't do it, man, it's not worth it,"
那你就错了
you're wrong.
我没叫你这么说
I'm not asking for that.
我也不是在祈求你原谅我
And I'm not asking you to forgive me.
对此我表示感谢
And I appreciate that.
但我没法原谅你
I can't.
里格斯警探
Detective Riggs.
你停在我家门口有什么事吗
Any reason you're waiting outside my house?
这周围发生了一连串入室盗窃案
Well, there was a string of burglaries in the area,
我只是想要确保
and I just wanted to make sure that, you know,
你和你家人的安全
you and your family were safe.
你真是位完美的绅士
Aren't you the perfect gentleman?
这个嘛
Well,
我只是还个人情而已
just returning the favor, really.
因为听说你对默托一家很感兴趣
You know, after you showed an interest in the Murtaughs.
尤其是对他妻子 这点我懂你
You know, hey, his wife, in particular, I understand.
天 你们洛杉矶警局的人还真是敏感
Boy, you LAPD guys are so sensitive.
默托倒是觉得不足为奇
Not so surprising coming from Murtaugh,
但据我的了解
but from what I understand,
你脸皮挺厚 而且不太擅长...
you've got a thicker skin, you're not such a--
团队合作 我说的对吧
a team player over there. Isn't that right?
实际上...
Well, thing is...
默托一家的确是我的队友
the Murtaughs are my team.
就像你的寄养家庭吗
Like your foster family?
因为你没有自己的家
'Cause you don't have one of your own?
没说错吧
Isn't that right?
你现在只是想给我下套
Now you're just trying to charm me.
瞧瞧你 守在我家门外
Look at you, camped outside of my house,
一副想吓唬我的架势
doing this, trying to scare me a little.
如果我仔细想想
You know, if I think about it,
我会说 我和你
I'd say that you and I,
我们俩很相似
we're not that different.
有一点不一样
Well, you know, there is one thing that's different.
我没杀过警♥察♥
I ain't ever killed a cop.
对吧
Right? ?
咱俩还是有区别的
There's a difference.
不过...
Well...
是目前没有
not yet, anyway.
你真觉得给我的前搭档
You really thought it was a good idea to represent him--
及现任队长当辩护律师合适吗
my former partner, current captain.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, honey.
是的 我觉得适合
And yes, I did.
他也是你的朋友
He's your friend, too,
他需要我的帮助
and he needs my help.
他需要的是换个律师
What he needs is a different lawyer.
而且鉴于他的罪行
And considering his crime,
越阴险的律师越好
the shadier, the better.
你做事从来不变通吗
So you never had to bend the rules?
变通 当然有
Bend the rules, yeah.
但陷害人 绝对没有
Frame a man? Not even close.
斯卡雷利
Scarelli?
斯卡雷利是个冷血杀手
Scarelli was a ruthless killer.
艾弗瑞这么做不知道
Who knows how many lives-- children's lives--
救了多少人 多少孩子
Avery saved by doing what he did.
用欺骗法制的方式
By cheating the system.
别钻牛角尖 罗杰
Oh, come on, Roger.
我们都知道法制不完善
We both know the system is far from perfect.
你难过是因为违法的是艾弗瑞
Now, you are hurting because it's Avery.
这是原则
It's principle.
-原则 -没错
- Principle? - ?Yes.
那天早上你说了什么
What did you say the other morning?
你说 "到了最后
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表