剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Did you notice these tire marks?
还有地上的这个小擦痕
And this little scrape on the ground;
感觉好像是车上的什么东西造成的
it's almost like it came from something on the vehicle.
还有...
And...
九毫米弹壳
...nine-millimeter shell casing.
贝利说活下来的那个孩子
Bailey said the kid that survived
在出事之前在一个派对和人起了冲突
got into a fight at a party just before.
他现在在医院
He's in the hospital.
好 我们出发
All right. Let's go.
那人是个兄弟会的
It was some frat kid.
大约一米八 棕色头发
Six foot, maybe. Brown hair.
穿着一件画着指节铜环的黑色T恤
Had a black shirt with brass knuckles on it.
但你不认识他
But you didn't know him.
不认识
No.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
如果我没去参加那个派对...
If I hadn't gone to that party...
亲爱的 不要自责
Baby, don't blame yourself.
斯蒂文知道你有多爱他
Steven knew how much you loved him.
借过
Excuse me.
沃尔特·汉考克
Walter Hancock.
海岸队俱乐部主席
President of the Coastal State booster club.
我就是想过来告诉你和你的母亲
I just wanted to swing by and say to you and to your mom
海岸队全体成员
that the entire Coastal State community
都为你的遭遇而深感难过
was deeply saddened by your loss.
当然 这样的悲剧
Course, this kind of tragedy
也可以激励我们走向成功
can be used to push us further down the road to success,
这个信念也流淌在我们海岸队的血液中
which I firmly believe runs right through Coastal State.
真是感人啊
How touching.
谢谢你抽时间回答我们的问题 雷恩斯夫人
Thank you for your time, Mrs. Raines.
如果你还需要什么 就给我们打电♥话♥
If you need anything else, please give us a call.
杰西 你要坚强 知道吗
Hey, Jesse, you hang in there, all right?
海岸队最烂 号♥角队必胜
Coastal sucks. Go, Horns.
那个人根本不在乎杰西的表兄
That guy doesn't give a damn about Jesse's cousin.
他只在乎那孩子的胳膊
All he's interested in is that kid's arm.
是啊 可是他的橄榄球生涯结束了
Yeah, well, his football days are over.
我看了看他的表格
I took a peek at his chart.
子弹撕裂了他肩部的肌腱套
The bullet tore through his rotator cuff.
他再也不能打橄榄球了
He's never throwing a football again.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
你以为你知道你的未来 可然后...
You think you know what life has to offer you, and then...
你不会又要提你那个橄榄球的事了吧
This isn't the football thing again, is it?
"我那个橄榄球... " 你刚刚是不是这么说的
"My football..." Did you just say "my football thing"?
没错我说了
I believe I did.
你把我人生中最重要的一个阶段
You just reduced a significant era of my life
缩略成了"我那个橄榄球的事"
to "my football thing,"
那可是我向你吐露的心事啊
after I confided in you.
我只是说那个孩子才18岁
Look, all I'm saying is the kid's 18 years old. Okay?
从大局来看这根本不算什么
This is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
我来给你讲讲18年
Let me tell you something about 18 years.
18年怎么会不算什么
18 years is not nothing.
尤其是对于要和你共度18年的人来说
Especially if a person has to live it with you.
有时候我就在想
You know, sometimes I wonder how long
我什么时候会受不了你 罗杰·默托
I'm gonna be able to put up with you, Roger Murtaugh.
致命武器
第一季 第十六集
拜托 罗杰 我要知道真♥相♥
For God's sakes, Roger, I need to know the truth about this.
你这么激动干什么
What are you getting all worked up about?
雷恩斯这起案子我知道的都告诉你了啊
I'm telling you everything I know about the Raines case.
不是斯蒂文 是他的表弟杰西
Not Steven. His cousin Jesse.
他还能再打橄榄球吗
I-Is he gonna be able to play football again?
还有更重要的
And-and more importantly,
他还会加入海岸队吗
is he still committed to Coastal State?
拜托 罗杰 我买♥♥了季票啊
For God's sake, Roger, I had season tickets.
他的胳膊毁了
His arm is wrecked.
他再也不能打橄榄球了
His days of playing football, over.
这也太惨了
Oh, that's terrible.
对于他和他的家人来说
For him and his family.
只有我一个人为这个孩子感到遗憾吗
Am I the only person who's feeling sorry for this kid?
算了 我们从酒店安保录像中
Anyway, we were able to pull a shot of the suspect
找到了嫌疑人的镜头
from the hotel security footage--
就是杰西和他表哥去参加的那个派对
the party where Jesse and his cousin were coming from.
对我们来说没啥用啊
Doesn't do much for us.
我知道 但如果嫌疑人是个学生
I know. But if the suspect's a student,
也许学校可以帮我们查出他的身份
then maybe the school can help us I.D. Him.
值得一试 有情况告诉我
It's worth a shot. Keep me posted.
好
Yeah.
问你个问题
Quick question.
我能在这里干多久
How long can I work here?
法定退休年龄是多大
I mean, what's mandatory retirement age?
应该是60岁 但你可以申请放弃退休
Uh, 60, I think, but you could fill out a waiver.
怎么了 你是想在这里干一辈子吗
Why? Are you looking to stay here forever?
现在我家要靠我养活了
Well, now that I'm breadwinner,
我可能要比计划多干一段时间
I may have to stay here a little longer than planned.
可能要多干很久
Maybe a lot longer.
这能行吗
Do guys around here do that?
你应该去找谢普聊聊
You should talk to Shep.
他已经三次放弃退休了
He's waived his retirement three times already,
他在警局之外根本没有私生活 也没有家庭
but he's-he's got no life, no family, really, outside of here.
那他干嘛还要这样
Then why does he do it?
你是在逗我吗 他喜欢工作
Are you kidding me? He loves it.
祝我们将来也会像谢普·卢根威尔一样快乐
Yeah. Someday, may we all be as happy as Shep Lugenvile.
玩具枪 飞盘
Nerf guns, Frisbees.
来这儿上学多少钱 一万 一万五
What's it cost to go here, like, ten, 15 grand?
一万五 要五万才够
15? Try 50.
所以这里都是些有钱的小屁孩
Ugh, so there's just a bunch of rich kids?
我差点就可以全额奖学金来这里念书了
You know, I almost came here on a full ride.
我就那么一说
I'm just saying.
我块头大 速度快 球技好
I had size, speed and hands.
我本可以做职业运动员的
I could've gone pro.
继续这么自我欺骗吧 罗杰
Ah. Keep telling yourself that, Roger.
咋了
What?
罗杰·默托
Roger Murtaugh.
终于见到本尊了
In the flesh.
来见见抢劫凶杀组的传奇人物麦克·瑞莫斯
Meet Robbery-Homicide legend Mike Ramos.
你好啊 麦克·瑞莫斯
How you doing, Mike Ramos?
你这车不错啊
Sweet ride you got here.
你有没有用它撞过什么
You ever jump anything with it?
是有想法
I've been tempted.
介不介意我...
Hey, you mind if I, uh...
介不介意我开开试试
Mind if I give it a try?
车速不能超过20迈 别乱调我的电台
Keep it under 20 and don't mess with my stations.
好 感觉就像在佛罗里达庆祝代托纳赛车日的孩子
Betcha. Feel like a little kid back in Florida on Daytona Day.
小心咯
Watch out!
你在这里会不会无聊
So, you bored here?
无聊
Bored?
为比以往高出两倍的工资而无聊吗
Bored with having my salary triple what it was?
为可以免费看球赛
Bored with having access to the games
孩子也可以免学费而无聊吗
and having my kids get free tuition?
-免费 -没错
- Free? - ?Free.
大家好啊 我向大家介绍一下詹娜
Hello, guys. I'd like you to meet Jenna.
她读工程专业 喜欢LCD Soundsystem[摇滚乐队]
She's an engineering major, she loves LCD Soundsystem,
还能帮助我们指认嫌疑人
and she can help I.D. our suspect.
AXΦ
Alpha Chi Phi.
姐妹会
A fraternity.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this guy around any?
当然 这是卡尔森·塔特
Sure. That's Carson Tate.
他的药...派对很带劲
He has all the best pills-- parties.
是药 如果这人是卡尔森·塔特
Pills. If it's Carson Tate,
这家伙很有钱 一直在从兄弟会往外卖♥♥安非他明
he's a rich kid; he sells Adderall out of his fraternity house.
麻烦把钥匙给我吧
Keys, please?
他说如果我帮你们 就让我开高尔夫球车
He said I could drive the golf cart if I helped you out.
我说的是可能
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表