剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
听听你现在说的都是些什么
Do you even hear yourself right now?
如果我把他丢在什么破寄养院里
How am I gonna get this kid to trust me
还怎么让他信任我
if I go dump him in some crappy foster home?
他现在信任你吗
Does he trust you now?
他跟我说没看到朝他妈开枪的人
He told me that he did not see his mom's shooter.
他骗我们是因为希望我们能...
He lied to us 'cause he was hoping that we could...
给他和他妈一个新的生活
give him and his mom a fresh start.
是我的错
That's my fault.
我该意识到 像伊桑这样的亲职化儿童
I should've seen that a child as parentified as Ethan
会做任何事来保护他妈妈
would've done anything to protect his mother.
不得不说 他是个小硬汉
Tough little man. Got to give him that.
或许在寄养院
Well, maybe in foster care,
他能再次做回孩子
he'll be allowed to be a child again.
关于这个
Okay, about that...
不 不必再说了 里格斯
No, enough is enough, Riggs.
他不再是证人了
He's not a witness anymore.
我们不能再留着他
We can't keep him any longer.
那我该怎么做
S-So what am I supposed to do?
说句再会就把他丢寄养院吗
Just say sayonara and dump him in the system?
这样不好受 但除此之外别无他法
It sucks, but, yes, that's the way it works.
我开车送他去寄养院
I'll drive him to foster care.
我亲自去
Let me do it.
做好你的分内之事
Just doing your job?
默托 我有发现
Murtaugh, I got something.
我在系统中查了山姆·菲舍尔
I ran Sam Fisher through the system.
连拖欠违规停车罚金都没有
Not even an unpaid parking ticket,
但三年前 他申请了
but three years ago, he filed a restraining order
对一个叫比利·戈特利布的禁令
against this guy named Billy Gottlieb,
他第一段婚姻时的继子
his stepson from a first marriage.
根据法庭纪录 菲舍尔声称
In the court docs, Fisher says that
比利向他要钱且动手威胁他
Billy demanded money from him and threatened him physically.
这个比利有案底吗
Does Billy the Kid have a record?
一次袭击记录 两次抢劫
One prior for assault, two for robbery.
查查他的驾照
Run his driver's license.
我先猜猜看 他骑摩托
Wild guess: he's a bike guy.
准驾车型 摩托车
是的 摩托车执照
Yup. Motorcycle license.
同类故相知
Takes one to know one.
南县监狱
跟拉斯谈得怎么样
Well? How'd it go with Russ?
你得给他封口费
You're gonna need to pay him to keep his mouth shut.
他要三十万
Wants 300K.
他又不是不知道你从赌场抢了一百万
It's not like he doesn't know you got a million from the casino.
好吧 问题是
Yeah, well, the problem is,
即使我给他钱 警♥察♥还是有目击证人
even if I pay him, the cops still have a witness.
目击证人好像是个孩子
I think their witness might be a kid.
拉斯说他们带了一个男孩去他女友那里
Russ said they brought a boy to his girlfriend's place.
那个女服务生的儿子
The son of that waitress.
她叫什么名字来着
What was her name again?
萨拉 萨拉·麦克法登
Sarah. Sarah McFadden.
警♥察♥准备把他送去寄养院
Cops are talking about taking the boy to foster care.
还有每小时吃一次垃圾食品
And one non-healthy snack. Every hour.
对吗
Ain't that right?
如果你有什么麻烦或需要什么东西
Hey, look, if have any trouble or you need anything,
打电♥话♥到警局找我 好吗
you just call the division and ask for me, okay?
好吧
Yeah. Sure.
别这样
Hey, come on.
这是为你好
It's better this way.
我们都知道我不是个负责任的大人 对吧
Now, we both know I'm not a responsible adult, right?
我明天来找你 看你在这里怎么样
Hey, I'll come check on you tomorrow, see how you're doing.
行吗
All right?
不用麻烦了
Don't bother.
小家伙
Buddy.
你好
Hi there.
我是洛杉矶警署布兰登警探
Detective Brandon, LAPD.
我搭档刚送来那个麦克法登的孩子
My partner just dropped off the McFadden kid,
我们还需要再填一些材料
and, well, there's a little more paperwork we have to fill out.
我想再问他一个后续问题
I just wanted to ask him a follow-up question.
伊桑就在这里
Ethan is right in here.
起码他刚才还在
At least he was.
伊桑 你怎么在这儿
Ethan, what are you doing?
你会给我们两个惹来麻烦
You're gonna get us both in trouble.
有紧急情况
It was an emergency.
什么紧急情况
What's the emergency?
我见到那个朝我妈开枪的人了
I saw the man who shot my mom.
就在寄养院
At foster care.
我们约定过 不能说谎
Look, we had a deal. No lying.
我没说谎 我看到他了 真的
I am not lying! I saw him, for real!
我在寄养院听到了他的声音
I heard his voice at the foster center.
他进来找我 所以我跑了
And he came in looking for me, so I ran.
他高个 梳着大背头 有点邋遢
He was tall, with slicked-back hair, kind of scruffy.
他说自己是警♥察♥ 但他在骗他们
He said he was a cop, but he was lying to them.
就像他骗我妈那样
Just like he lied to my mom.
队长
Hey, Cap.
我一会给你回电 现在有些事
Let me call you back. I'm in the middle of something.
默托破案了 是菲舍尔的儿子
Murtaugh cracked it. It was Fisher's son.
一个叫比利·戈特利布的
A guy named Billy Gottlieb.
他抢了赌场 然后找上萨拉
He robbed the casino and then went after Sarah
因为他以为她能认出他
because he thought she could I.D. him.
已经发布了对比利的逮捕令
There's a warrant out on Billy now,
默托去找你了
and Murtaugh's on his way to meet you.
问个问题 比利不会碰巧是高个
Question: Billy doesn't happen to be tall,
梳大背头 有点邋遢吧
slicked-back hair and kind of scruffy, is he?
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah. How'd you know?
我告诉过你
Told you so.
那是伊桑吗
Is that Ethan?
怎么回事
What's going on?
是的 说来话长
Yeah, look, it's a long story,
不过我现在就带他回去
but I'm getting him back right now.
该死 里格斯 不要动
Damn it, Riggs, don't move.
等默托到你那里
Wait till Murtaugh gets there.
希望他赶紧了
Hope he's hurrying.
快跑 快跑
Come on. Go, go, go, go, go!
进去
Jump in.
快进去
Jump inside.
相信我 快
Trust me. Come on.
快进去
Come on.
-那你呢 -我
- What about you? - ?Me?
我会没事的
I'm gonna be just fine.
因为你是大兵吗
'Cause you're a soldier?
不止 还因为我这人本来就难杀
Well, that and I'm just a difficult person to kill in general.
算是我的魅力所在
You know, kind of part of my charm.
好了
Okay.
听着 你数到一百
All right, now, you count to 100.
好吗
Okay?
数密西西比吗
Like with Mississippis?
对 数密西西比
Just like with Mississippis.
我很快就回来
I'll be back before you know it.
?以为那是噩梦?
?Whoa, thought it was a nightmare?
?主啊 多么正确?
?Lord, it was so true?
?他们告诉我不要慢慢走?
?They told me don't you go walking slow?
?恶魔逍遥法外?
?The devil's on the loose?
?快穿越丛林?
?Better run through the jungle?
?快穿越丛林?
?Better run through the jungle?
?快穿越丛林?
?Better run through the jungle?
30秒 31秒
30 Mississippi, 31 Mississippi...
?可我听到一声低响?
?Thought I heard a rumbling?
?呼唤我的姓名?
?Calling to my name?
?无数杆枪上膛?
?200 million guns are loading...?
上 快上
Go, go, go!
?撒旦呼喊瞄准?
?Satan cries, "Take aim"?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表