剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
every day of the week.
看看我的膝盖再说这话
Tell that to my knees.
翠什
Oh, Trish.
自从那次心脏病犯了以后
Ever since the heart attack,
我就一直觉得自己不会再好起来了
I just haven't felt like I can bounce back.
那天
The other day,
我们追一个逃犯
chasing after a guy.
他从一栋楼上跳了下去
He jumps off a building.
我怎么可能追得上
How am I supposed to keep up
能从楼上往下跳的人
with guys that jump off buildings?
听我说
Listen to me.
聪明人不会跳楼
Wise men don't jump off buildings.
而宝贝
And, baby...
你是个聪明人
you're a very wise man.
整个防爆小组都在搜查格里菲思公园
The entire bomb squad is searching Griffith Park
看还有没有地雷
for more booby traps.
他们只能关闭了公园
They had to close the park.
上次关闭公园都是五十年前
The last time that happened was 50 years ago,
洛杉矶动物园动物出逃的时候了
when the animals escaped the L.A. Zoo.
希望都找到了
Well, I hope they found them all.
我是说炸♥弹♥ 不是考拉
I mean, the bombs, not the koalas
-袋鼠什么的 -这事很严肃 里格斯
- or orangutans. - This is not funny, Riggs.
当你知道杰克逊所在地的
You should've called for backup
那一刻就应该请求增援
the second you knew Jackson was there.
你觉得要是一群警♥察♥
And how do you think he'd respond
都围过去他会干出什么事来
with an army of police coming at him?
那你一对一的策略又有用了吗
And how's your one-on-one approach working?
他又逃了 这已经是第二次了
'Cause he's gotten away, twice.
这次 你还差点
This last time, you almost got
让默托因此牺牲
Murtaugh killed in the process.
你觉得这件事和你给他贴上
You don't think branding him
杀人犯的标签无关吗
a murderer had anything to do with that?
还在电视上公开宣布
On TV?
他很害怕
All right, he is scared
因为所有人都相信他有罪
because everyone believes he's guilty.
是的 但除了你
Yes, everyone but you.
你陷得太深了 里格斯
You're too close to this, Riggs.
默托说得对
Murtaugh was right.
而且你这副肆无忌惮的态度
And this devil-may-care attitude
会害死他的
is gonna get him killed.
这个案子你不用管了
You're off the case.
-我们要去见谁 -罗德里戈·萨拉扎
- So, who we going to talk to? ?- Rodrigo Salazar.
他是位炸♥弹♥专家
He's an explosive expert.
我觉得他能帮到我们
I think he could help us.
你们怎么认识的
How do you know him?
这你不用管
Don't worry about it.
跟我走就行
Just follow me.
介意在外面等吗
Mind waiting outside?
我很乐意换换环境
I like the change of scenery,
但我绝不会帮助警♥察♥
but there's no chance I'm gonna help the cops.
你觉得帮助我们
You don't think helping us out
对你没帮助吗
will help you out?
也许能早出去几年
Maybe knock a few years off?
我觉得你会感兴趣的
I think this might interest you.
在格里菲斯公园爆♥炸♥的炸♥弹♥
Bomb went off in Griffith Park.
差点炸死两位警探
Almost killed two cops.
你搭档知道你冲到前线发生了什么吗
别转移注意力
这是M18克莱莫杀伤地雷
M18. Claymore mine.
里面装着C-4炸♥药♥
Rigged to C-4.
你说的没错
That's the stuff.
你知道他是从哪里搞到这些东西的吗
Any idea where he'd get something like that from?
反正不容易
Not easy.
但这不是你们应该担心的首要问题
But that's the least of your problems right now.
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的人可不只是想制♥造♥陷阱
Your bomber is making something other than booby traps.
看看这个
This right here,
这些都是电线零件
these are pieces of electrical wires.
它们能把C-4炸♥药♥串连起来
The kind you use to daisy-chain C-4 together.
为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
一枚C-4炸♥药♥的威力已经足够大了
Listen, a block of C-4 has enough boom.
把一大堆的C-4都给接上
Wire a whole bunch together,
引发全方位的爆♥炸♥
rigged to blow up in all directions,
那威力足以炸毁一栋楼 老兄
that's enough to level a building, homie.
里格斯
Yo, Riggs.
给你带了点东西
Got something for you.
我没事 克鲁兹
I'm good, Cruz.
我需要的这里都有了 老兄
Got all I need right here, buddy.
是关于杰克逊用的炸♥药♥资料
It's about the explosives Jackson used.
你不知道吗 这案子不归我管了
Didn't you hear? I'm off the case.
我只是觉得你想知道
I just figured you'd want to know
他想取得足以炸毁一整栋楼的C-4炸♥药♥
he managed to get enough C-4 to level a building.
还有别人知道这事吗
Anybody else know about this?
你是第一个
I came to you first.
你知道他想做什么吗
Any idea what he's gonna do with it?
但愿我想错了
I sure hope not.
盖乌斯药业公♥司♥
为什么你觉得杰克逊的目标是盖乌斯
Why do you think Jackson's coming after Gaius?
他认为是盖乌斯毒害了老兵们
He holds 'em all responsible for poisoning the vets.
我们在公园的时候
When we were in the park,
他说要去完成一个任务
he said he had to finish his mission.
应该就是这个
I think this is it.
任务 什么任务
Mission? What mission?
我们来迟了
We're too late.
什么迟了 到底是什么事 里格斯
Too late for what? For what, Riggs?
杰克逊打算炸了这栋楼
Jackson's gonna blow up the building.
这栋吗 我们目前所在的这栋楼吗
This building? The building we are currently in?
你想等有空了再告诉我吗
And you're just getting around to telling me this.
可能你又要想给翠什留什么遗言了
You might wanna think of any last words to Trish.
那就把事情解决好 你肯定不想
So make 'em good. You don't want her,
翠什在你死后躺在德斯蒙德的怀里哭泣吧
you know, crying in Desmond's arms after you're gone.
别提德斯蒙德
Don't bring up Desmond!
不久前你也提了德斯蒙德
You brought up Desmond the other day.
-冷静点 别着急 -快走 快走
- Take it easy! Take it easy. - ?Let's go, let's go!
你们都不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
还有很多时间 你们不需要跑
There's plenty of time. You don't have to run!
快跑 珍
Run, Jen!
大家快出去
Everybody out!
往好的方面想 我们还活着
On the bright side, we're still alive.
说明杰克逊没有完全疯掉
Which means Jackson's not completely crazy.
他想炸了整栋楼 你却一副无所谓的样子
Trying to blow up the building, and that's normal to you.
你们俩是不是已经交换电♥话♥号♥码了
By any chance, did you two exchange numbers?
慢慢来 罗杰
We're taking it slow, Rog.
-不能操之过急 -好吧
- You know, one step at a time. ?- Yeah.
把我托起来 我们得爬上去
Okay, help me up we're gonna have to climb up.
好 好的
Okay... okay.
很好 我上来了
Okay. Got it.
好了
Okay, okay...
我们得请求增援
We have to call for backup.
我回来了 长官 里格斯刚刚打电♥话♥给我
I'm back, sir. Look, I just got a call from Riggs,
我不知道他是不是在开玩笑
and I don't know if he's kidding,
-可是... -他说什么
- but... - ?What is it?
他请求增援
He's asking for backup.
让全员出动 不管是特警队还是谈判专家
Sent everyone. SWAT. Hostage negotiators, everyone!
快点 这边走
Come on, this way...
洛杉矶警署 放下武器
LAPD. Put that weapon down!
-放下武器 -发生什么事了 警探
- Put it away! - Detectives, what's going on?
我们得带你们离开这里 快走吧
We gotta get you guys out of the building, let's go.
抱歉 我不会让你们这么干
Sorry, I can't let that happen.
杰克逊 这不是解决方法
Look, Jackson, this is not the way.
这是唯一的解决方法
Oh, it's the only way.
他们给我的兄弟们下毒
They poisoned my brothers!
他们给我的兄弟们下毒
They poisoned my brothers.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表