剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
?所得出其不意?
?You ain't even looked for what you found?
?我永不会退缩?
?I ain't backing down?
?我杀过来了 绝不败退?
?Now I'm comin', ain't no turnin' back?
?绝不败退?
?Ain't no turnin' back...?
把钉枪给我
Give me the nail gun.
好了
All right.
这可真是...
Hey, now that was...
把它放下
Drop it!
我才不要因为违犯什么限制令去蹲监狱
I'm not going to jail for violating some restraining order.
你说得对
You're right.
你是要因为谋杀戴尔·雷诺兹而进监狱
You're going to jail for the murder of Dale Reynolds.
?我杀过来了 绝不败退?
?Now I'm comin', ain't no turnin' back?
里格斯 别别别别别
Riggs, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我以为那块布能撑住的
I honestly thought that tarp would hold.
所以都怪防水布咯
Oh, yeah, it's the tarp's fault.
不止是钉子 还有两种螺丝钉
Not just nails, two types of screws.
还有个通用扳手
And an Allen wrench.
你可真是幸运
You're lucky.
这和运气可没关系
No, luck had nothing to do with it.
那个嫌犯拿着钉枪指着我的搭档
I mean, you know, perp had a nail gun pointed at my partner,
我别无选择
I had no choice.
真的吗
Really?
别无选择
No choice?
我们不是才刚谈过其他选择吗
Didn't we just talk about our choices?
安全为上
About playing it safe?
还是说那都是我的幻想
Or was I imagining that?
我仅有的几个选择都不咋地
My options weren't great.
原来你有别的选择啊
Oh, you had options.
你就相信一下你的搭档行不行啊
How about trusting your partner, huh?
等待救援行不行
How-How about waiting for backup?
或者开枪打那人的腿
Shooting the guy in the leg?
都没有 你却选择让我们从楼上
But no, you had to take the one where we plummeted
摔下来
off a building,
撞破防水布 摔到一箱钉子里吗
through a tarp, into a box of nails?
我有确定过摔下去的高度
I made sure that was a controlled plummet.
-是吗 -是啊 我确定过
- Oh, you made sure? - Yeah, I made sure.
因为你有X光透视眼
Because you got X-ray vision.
你看到了防水布后面的情况
And you saw what was on the other side of that tarp.
你完全不知道
You had no idea
我们会摔在哪里
where we were landing.
那...我去...
So, uh, I'm just gonna go...
重新校准手术镊
recalibrate the forceps.
我猜她是在胡说
I think she just made that up.
知道吗 里格斯 总有一天
You know what, Riggs? There's gonna come a time
那块防水布后面什么都不会有
when there's nothing on the other side of that tarp.
我不会让你拖我下水的
And I'm not letting you bring me down with you.
赶紧穿好衣服
Now get dressed.
我们还有疑犯要审问呢
We have a suspect to interrogate.
戴尔·雷诺兹很奸诈
Dale Reynolds was a snake.
他背着他妻子和我妹妹辛西娅乱搞
He cheated on his wife with my kid sister, Cynthia.
所以你就杀了他
And that's why you killed him?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
你看这人说话是不是自相矛盾
Are you getting mixed signals with this guy?
我很困惑 我不...
I'm confused, I don't...
那个混♥蛋♥杀了辛西娅
The son of a bitch killed Cynthia.
是他害她染上了海♥洛♥因♥
He introduced her to heroin.
你妹妹是吸毒过量致死的
So your sister OD'd?
所以你才会杀了他
And that's why you killed him.
就和他害死辛西娅的方法一样
The same way he killed Cynthia.
我已经说过了
I already told you,
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
即使我恨透了他 巴不得他死
Even though I hated him, and I wished he was dead.
你看...说了半天就这样
This is... See, this is where we get into, like,
越说越乱
that whole confusing problem area.
加维先生
Mr. Garvey?
昨晚八点到十点这段时间你在哪儿
Where were you between the hours of 8:00 and 10:00 last night?
我在教堂
I was at church.
这要么是最好的不在场证据
I mean, that's either the greatest alibi of all time
要么是最糟的 我真的不知道
or the worst, I genuinely don't know.
你们好 欢迎来到圣瓦伦斯教堂
Hi. Welcome to St. Valens.
施粥处沿着这条路一直走
The soup kitchen is down this walkway.
洛杉矶警署
Yeah, we're LAPD.
但这不说明我们不喜欢喝汤
Which doesn't mean we don't like soup.
小罗
Rog.
我闻到的是杂烩炖汤的味道吗
Do I detect a chowder?
我们在找达里尔·帕特森
We're looking for Darryl Patterson.
帕特森神父吗 他在主教堂里
Father Patterson? Yeah, he's in the main sanctuary.
没错 是鱼杂烩炖汤
And, uh, yeah, it's a fish chowder.
里面还有一点饼干碎
With the little, tiny crackers?
贝利查到面包车的线索了 我要和她核实一下
Bailey has a lead on the van. I'm gonna check in with her.
饼干碎是有还是没有
So is that a yes or a no on the crackers?
里格斯
Riggs.
马上去
I'm on it.
本·加维
Ben Garvey?
那晚他基本都在这里
Yeah, I saw him here most of the evening.
我听了他的忏悔 然后他坐下来参加了弥撒
I heard his confession then he sat in on Mass.
他忏悔了些什么
What'd he confess to?
拜托 警探
Come on, Detective,
你知道我不能告诉你
you know I can't tell you that.
忏悔室里的忏悔是要保密的
Sacred seal of confession.
拜托 神父
Come on, Father.
那只是个木头箱子而已
That's just a wooden box.
重点不是箱子 而是你走进里面之后
It's not about the box, it's about what happens
所发生的事
when you step inside.
你会很惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
是吗
Yeah?
走进去 把身上的烦心事卸下
You walk in, unload all your crap,
再走出来 从头开始
you walk out, clean slate.
在我看来 有点太容易了
Seems a little too easy to me.
那就是过分简单化
Well, that's an oversimplification.
欢迎你来试试
You're welcome to try.
如果无效 保证退款
Money back guarantee if it doesn't help.
算了吧
I'll pass.
你这里这么大
Look, you got a fairly large congregation.
怎么能知道本·加维这样的人
How would you know if a guy like Ben Garvey
不会在弥撒进行时开溜呢
slipped out during Mass?
你觉得他做了什么
What is it you think he did?
他认为害死他妹妹的那个人
The man he blames for killing his sister
昨晚被人谋杀了
was murdered last night.
我很遗憾 我...
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, I...
我知道辛西娅的死让本难以释怀
I know Ben struggled with Cynthia's loss,
但我也深知 他是不会杀人的
but I also know in my heart he couldn't do something like that.
不幸的是 心里知道
Unfortunately, what we know in our hearts
算不上是确凿的证据 神父
doesn't necessarily qualify as hard evidence, Father.
即使是现场直播的弥撒吗
Well, evening Mass is live-streamed.
本·加维坐在前面
Ben Garvey sits up front.
有时间标记的视频算是确凿的证据了吧
Would a time-stamped video qualify as hard evidence?
如果能拿到那些视频 那就太好了 神父
Yeah, that would be great if we could get those videos, Father.
谢谢您的宝贵时间
Thank you for your time.
欢迎你随时再来 警探
You're welcome back any time, Detective.
?爱似乎?
?Love seems?
?为我想要?
?All I want?
?爱似乎?
?Love seems?
?为我所需?
?All I need?
?爱似乎?
?Love seems?
?就是一切?
?Everything?
?我知道?
?I know?
?一切都在流逝?
?Everything bleeds?
?一切都在流逝?
?Everything bleeds?
看来我们来迟一步
I think we're too late.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表