剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
失陪一下
Excuse me.
准备好了随时找我
When you're ready.
天呐 光是听他那些推销
Man, just hearing his sales pitch
我都想去洗个澡了
makes me want to take a shower.
我想做点什么
Makes me want to do something.
我认为他现在在跟什么人联♥系♥着
I think he's connecting with someone right now.
好了 钥匙给我 我去跟踪他
All right, give me the keys, I'm gonna follow him.
你跟着那个女的
You go with the girl.
听着 如果你发现有能指控他的事情
Look, if you find anything to charge him with,
-就联♥系♥我 -别给我蹭了 里格斯
- call me. ?- Not a scratch, Riggs.
知道了 真是
Yeah, just-- ?Yeah.
先生
Sir?
一杯苏打你要我14美元
$14 for a club soda?
你是嗑嗨了吧
You guys smoking crack?
我还不如直接点可♥卡♥因♥呢 都比这便宜
I should have bought the crack, it's cheaper.
抱歉 我做错什么了吗 警官
I'm sorry, did I do something wrong, Officer?
是警探
Uh, Detective.
其实我不开罚单都不知道
You know, I haven't written a traffic summons
有多久了
in I don't know how long.
但当我看到你
But when I noticed that you had...
侧视镜坏了时
a broken side mirror,
还是忍♥不住
I just couldn't help myself,
侧视镜坏掉最让我抓狂了
right, because broken mirrors just drive me crazy.
更准确的说是会让我更抓狂
Well, a more accurate assessment would be "drive me crazier."
所以能不能 请你下车
So why don't you... why don't you get out of the car?
快点快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
好的 这就对了
There we are. There we are.
那是什么
What is that?
-那是我的隐私 -并非如此
- That's private. - No, no, no.
加州法规1249条
California statute 1249...
也就是所谓的五秒规则
or better known as the "Five-second rule."
一旦东西掉在地上
Once something falls on the ground,
就不属于私有了
it becomes public knowledge.
里面有什么
What do we got here?
姓名住址和电♥话♥ 天哪
Names and addresses and phone numbers, oh, my.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Freeze!
放下
Drop it.
你因为卖♥♥淫罪被捕了
You're under arrest for solicitation.
我们没有在做♥爱♥ 这是鞭刑治疗
We're not having sex, this is a flogging session.
是什么
A what?
费用很高的
One I pay good money for.
之后还有指甲要处理
He's gonna do my nails afterwards.
我赶时间 所以你们俩不管谁赶紧继续
And I haven't got all day, so one of you better pick up that whip.
你来吧
Pick up the whip.
小罗
Oh, hey, Rog.
我和你哥们儿朱利安在一起呢
I'm here with our good buddy Julian.
混♥蛋♥一个 不过身上很香
He's a real dick, but he smells incredible.
是吗 放了他吧 没抓到证据
Yeah? Well, cut him loose. We have nothing.
你知道我想知道的是什么吗
You know the truth I wanna be connected with?
尼娜·克劳森是谁杀的
Who killed Nina Clausen?
我不知道你在说谁 警探
I don't know who that is, Detective.
换我就会去修侧视镜
I'd get that side mirror fixed,
因为我保证你可不会希望
because I promise you you do not want me
让我再把你拦下来一次
pulling you over again.
默托
Murtaugh.
我替你拿到了你要的了
I got that information for you.
你女儿男友的号♥码
The number on your daughter's boyfriend.
属于一个叫昌西·帕金斯的人
Belongs to a Chauncey Perkins,
他是个冲浪教练
a surfing instructor
大家管他叫昌哥
who goes by the name of C-Dawg.
昌哥
C-Dawg?
-他19岁 -才19岁
- He's 19... ?- He's 19?!
而且有三次偷窃记录
...and he has three priors for pickpocketing.
他还有案底
He's got a record?
-还有吗 -有
- Is there anything else? - ?Yes.
我需要你尽你最大的努力保持镇定
I'm gonna need you to do your best to just remain calm.
看看他的脸书
Check out his Facebook page.
-怎么了 -有时间吗
- Yeah? - Are you available?
干什么
For what?
杀了正和我女儿约会的那个小混♥蛋♥
Kill the punk that's dating my daughter.
没时间我也得去看看
I'll make time for that.
?看看我这一身行头?
?Look at my watch, look at my chain?
?都是新的?
?They brand-new?
?看看我的酷炫超跑?
?Look at the wheels on that thing?
?也是新的?
?They brand-new...?
听着 罗杰
Hey. Look, Roger,
我觉得这不太合适 而且说实话
I'm not all that comfortable, and frankly,
我也不习惯当那个更理智的人
not suited to be the voice of reason.
帮我拿着
Hold that for me.
但是 我必须得
But, I would be remiss if
提醒你一下 做过警♥察♥的人
I did not remind you that former cops...
昌哥座驾
"Dawgstyl."
入了狱可没啥好果子吃
...do not fare well in prison.
我就提醒你一下
Just so we know.
?都是新的?
?...brand-new?
?弹弹橡皮筋?
?Poppin' rubber bands...?
什么事
S'up?
你们也想下海玩玩吗
You dudes looking to get wet?
不 我是瑞亚娜的父亲
No. I'm Riana's dad.
哪个瑞亚娜 我认识好几个呢
Which Riana? I got a few.
镇定镇定 别别别
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! No, no, no, no, no.
你先
Just...
想清楚尸体怎么处理
think about where you're gonna put the body.
你脸书上那个
The one on your Facebook page.
那个啊
Oh, yeah?
她可够辣的
She is smokin'.
挺会养啊 老爹
Nice work, pops.
天哪天哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...
这小混♥蛋♥需要教训一下
This punk needs to be taught a lesson.
他有案底 里格斯
He's got a record, Riggs!
偷窃
Pickpocketing.
还三次 最重要的是
Three time loser. On top of,
还问我哪个瑞亚娜 哪个瑞亚娜
"Which Riana?" Which Riana?!
我理解我理解
I understand. I understand.
但是你也不想为这犯个心脏病吧
But we don't want to have a heart attack now, do we?
-我 -深呼吸
- I'm... ?- Let's breathe.
记住 深呼吸
Just remember to breathe.
里格斯 我已经准备好
Riggs, I am prepared...
里格斯 我已经准备好
Riggs, I am prepared...
一命还一命了
to give my life to take his.
这我没问题 里格斯
I'm okay with that, Riggs.
我明白
I understand.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
虽说不是什么好主意
It's not a great idea.
但也许这个昌西能帮到我们
But maybe Chauncey here can help us out.
是昌哥
Uh, C-Dawg.
闭嘴
Shut up.
记住了
Keep in mind,
这不是什么好主意
it's not a great idea.
?嘭嘭?
?Boom Boom, oh?
?摇晃房♥间?
?Shake the, shake the room?
?火热朝天 放胆去闹?
?It's a fire, turn it up?
?我不想打扰?
?I don't want to interrupt?
?大家举起双手?
?People put your hands up?
?你会看到我的?
?You gonna, gonna see my...?
这个主意真的不好
This really isn't a great idea.
如果昌哥发生不测怎么办
I mean, what if something happens to C-Dawg?
你说真的啊
What, are you serious?
不 如果他死了 就死了
No. If he dies, he dies.
那就双赢了
Yeah, it's a win-win.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表