剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
警探
"Detective"?
你告诉警♥察♥了吗
You talk to the cops?
不是这样的 哥们 我的...
It's not like that, bro, all right? My...
我们去兜一圈吧
Let's go for a ride.
好的
Okay.
我也许有发现 但是碰到了难题
I might have something, but I hit a roadblock.
能帮我看看吗
Mind taking a look?
好吧 有什么发现
All right. What you got?
我认识一个在市金融办工作的姑娘
A girl I know works at the city finance office.
她说我们调查的所有泊车点
She says all the valet stands we're looking at
都属于表演时代公♥司♥旗下
are owned by a Showtime Industries,
老板叫威廉·沙曼
owned by William Sharman.
但是我找不到他的资料
But I can't find any record of him.
因为这名字是捏造的
That's because that name is bogus.
比尔·沙曼曾是湖人队表演时代的经理人
Bill Sharman was the general manager of the Showtime era Lakers.
卡里姆·阿布杜尔·贾巴尔 绰号♥"天勾"
拜托 他带过卡里姆Come on. Responsible for Kareem?
埃尔文·约翰逊 NBA传奇控球后卫
"魔术师"
Magic?
我更喜欢研究星♥相♥
I'm a Galaxy guy.
当然了
Course you are.
好吧 查查威廉·沙曼到底是什么人吧
All right, well, let's find out who William Sharman really is.
打来电♥话♥的警探只是我朋友的爸爸
Man, that detective that called, that was just my friend's dad.
没事的 你要相信我
Okay? It's nothing. You got to believe me.
我们是相信你
We do believe you.
所以要你来干这活
That's why you're coming on this job.
干活
On a job?
为什么 我不知道要怎么做
Why? I wouldn't know what to do.
我一直只是把车上的地址提供给你们
All I been doing is pulling addresses from cars,
就照你们说的那样
like you asked me.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你刚刚升职了
You've just been promoted.
孩子 我要知道马库斯是什么走的
Son, I need to know when exactly Marcus left here.
我说了我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
克鲁兹和贝利跟着你的线索查到泊车点
Cruz and Bailey followed your lead on the valet stands.
结果全都属于马肖恩·威利一个人的
Turns out they're all owned by one individual: Marshawn Wyley.
那个教练
The coach?
对 我发了他的通缉令
Yeah. I had to put a BOLO out on him.
这些孩子都不敢开口
These kids are too scared to talk.
RJ的朋友马库斯在这个泊车点工作
RJ's friend Marcus works this stand.
他也许和这事有牵连
He might be caught up in this.
我一直打他的手♥机♥ 但是
I keep calling his phone, but...
都没人接听
nothing.
或许他已经告诉你
Or maybe he already told you that when, uh,
在你去接他的时候
you guys took your little ride together.
罗杰 老实说
Mm, Roger, honestly.
我已经说了对不起
I already said I was sorry.
对不起 我可没听到
Sorry? I didn't hear sorry.
也许因为你忙着往我脸上挥拳
Oh, maybe 'cause you're just too busy punching me in the jaw.
听到了吗
You hear that?
嗯
Yeah.
默托警探来电
表演时代公♥司♥
他们把马库斯抓走了
They got Marcus.
我们知道你们一直在给你们老板提供地址
All right, so we know you been feeding addresses to your boss.
你们当中谁第一个告诉我们
Now, the first one of you who tells us where
威利现在在哪 就可以得到豁免
Wyley is right now gets a free pass.
都不愿意
Nothing.
好吧
All right.
把他们拷回去
Take them in.
先等一下
Hold up just a second.
今天是星期五
You know, it's Friday.
也就是说你的朋友们
So that means your pals...
整个周末都要待在县监狱了
you guys are gonna be in County the whole weekend.
长得这么俊朗的新人 他们会喜欢你的
Fresh meat, baby face, they're gonna like you.
-还有大胸肌 -说得没错
- Big chest. - That's true.
你的胸肌确实很厉害
You do... you do have a big chest.
你肯定经常去锻炼
You do work out a lot.
-他们就喜欢这个 -是啊
- They love that. - Yeah.
你要确保是你选搭档
You need to make sure you choose your partner though.
-没错 -而不是他们选你
- Right. - Don't let them choose you.
-那会很可怕的 -好 好吧
- That's when it gets scary. - All right, all right.
有对情侣开着豪车来这里停车
The... A couple pulled up in a nice ride.
我听到他们说要去庆祝
I heard them say they were celebrating,
所以我在威利先生抓走马库斯时把地址给了他
so I gave their address to Mr. Wyley when he took Marcus.
就是这里
Here.
他们把他抓去干活了
They're taking him on a job.
走吧
Let's go.
动手 伙计 赶紧的
Go, man. Come on, let's go.
按我说的做 你就不会受罪
Do exactly as I tell you, and there won't be any trouble.
快点 快点 赶紧干活 赶紧干活
Come on, come on, let's go, let's go.
把这些都装起来
Put it all in there.
搭优步回家的主意不错吧
Definitely a good idea to Uber home.
我觉得我已经走不动了
I think I had three too many.
请派增援到利佳德道622号♥
Send backup to 622 Nicada Drive.
疑犯全副武装且非常危险
Suspects armed and dangerous.
杀了他们
Kill them?
为什么 没有理由啊
Why? No reason.
现在有了
Now there is.
如果留活口 他们就会指认我们
If they live, they can I.D. Us,
你这辈子就完蛋了
send you away for life.
所以要么你死 要么他们死
So, it's either you or them.
或者
Or...
你
you...
和他们一起死
and them.
你来决定
Your choice.
马库斯 快回来
Marcus, come back here.
0.38口径
A .380?
-是你杀了海莉吗 -你说谁
- You the one that killed Haley? - Who?
把枪放下 马库斯
Put that gun down, Marcus!
我也不想这么做的 知道吗
Look, I didn't want any of this, all right?
是他们逼我的
They made me do it!
我相信你 信任你
I believe you. I do.
你以为我是傻子吗
You think I'm stupid?
如果我放下枪
Second I put this gun down,
下一秒就要被关进监狱了
the only thing that comes next for me is jail.
我不想坐牢
I'm not going to jail!
多久前我就认识你了
I've known you since, what?
你念一年级的时候
First grade.
你可以相信我 马库斯
Now, you can trust me, Marcus.
我也可以信任你
And I can trust you.
我知道我可以信任你
I know I can.
现在有个解决办法
Now, there's a way out of this.
你谈一个认罪协议
You make a deal.
我来为你担♥保♥
I vouch for you.
这样你还可以过回正常的生活
And you can still have a life, son.
把枪放下
Just put that weapon down.
把枪放下 孩子
Just put that weapon down, son.
罗杰
Rog!
给我好好趴着
Get your ass down!
我放下枪了 你看到的
I was dropping the gun. You saw me.
我看到了 马库斯 我看到了
I saw, Marcus, I saw.
没事了
It's okay.
他想看看他朋友
He wanted to see his friend.
他流了很多血
He lost a lot of blood,
但情况已经稳定了
but he's stable now.
医生说他会好起来的
Doctors said he'll pull through fine.
爸爸 听着 我...
Dad, um... look, I...
我知道我闯了祸 但我只想你和妈妈知道
I know I messed up, but I want you and Mom to know
我并不是想变成那种人
that's... that's not the man I'm trying to be.
子弹往左偏一点 他就没命了
One inch to the left,and he would've been dead.
我一直在想 就差那么一点点
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表