剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I'll fill out the paperwork later.
悄悄去 好吗
And quietly, okay?
别鸣警笛 我不想让孩子们听到
No sirens. I don't want the kids to hear about this.
我会的
I'll take care of it.
贝利 谢谢你
Hey. Bailey, thank you.
圣诞节快乐 默托
Merry Christmas, Murtaugh.
罗杰
Roger?
你还有什么事要告诉我吗
Is there anything else you want to tell me?
没了 我保证 我全说了
No. I swear, I told you everything.
宝贝 我保证 你和孩子们现在都安全了
And, look, baby, I promise you, you and the kids are safe now.
宝贝 我说的是那个
Baby, I'm talking about that.
-欢腾 -我的天
- Prancer? - Oh, my...
欢腾 圣诞老人的驯鹿之一
欢腾怎么在这里
How did Prancer get in here?
欢腾怎么在这里 亲爱的
How did Prancer get in here, honey?
-我不知道 -真的吗
- I do not know. - Really?
老爸
Dad!
快走
Come on.
-怎么 -爸
- What? - Dad...
爸 你给我买♥♥了辆法拉利
Dad, you bought me a freaking Ferrari?
你真给他买♥♥了辆车
You actually bought him a car?
太不公平了
That is so unfair!
那不是你的
That's not yours.
你知道什么是你的吗
You know what's yours?
这个房♥子 这个家 你的姐姐
This roof, this fam... that sister.
要懂得珍惜已经有的
Start appreciating what you have.
你♥爸♥爸想说的是
What your father is trying to say is...
我们拥有彼此
we have each other.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
有彼此就够了
That's all we need.
过来抱抱
Come here.
不过 我们还是有礼物的吧
We do still get gifts, though, right?
?宝贝 回家吧?
?Baby, please come home...?
联邦航♥空♥局说狄托·弗洛雷斯的飞机走了
FAA says Tito Flores' jet is gone.
到了墨西哥领空 但是默托他们安全了
Somewhere in Mexican airspace. But the Murtaughs are safe.
我们现在就知道这么多
That's all we have for now.
差不多今晚就这样了 回家吧
Probably a good time to... call it a night, head home.
晚安 队长
Yeah. Have a good night, Cap.
?宝贝 回家吧?
?Baby, please come home...?
不如你来和我们一起吧 要是你没别的安排
You know, why don't you join us? If you don't have other plans.
我还有好多文书要写 所以
Oh, I got... I got all this paperwork I got to do, so...
要帮忙吗
Well, you want a hand?
我曾经可是写文书的高手呢
I was actually a paperwork savant back in the day.
队长 不用了
Ah, Cap. Come on.
今天是圣诞节
It's Christmas.
去陪陪家人吧
Go be with your family.
?去年我们有多开心?
?All the fun we had last year...?
里格斯 我知道你很想抓弗洛雷斯
Riggs, I know you wanted Flores pretty bad.
至少你找到了你的答案吗
Did you at least get the answers you were looking for?
没...
Nah...
他
He, uh...
让我相信了一些并不存在的东西
had me believing in things that don't exist.
这个时候就会这样
It is the time of year for that.
?回家吧?
?Please come home...?
盯紧他
我不想再来一趟了
他问了他妻子的事
我说了实话
?这一点都不像圣诞节?
?But it's not like Christmas at all?
?我还记得你在的时候?
?I remember when you were here?
?还有去年我们有多开心?
?And all the fun we had last year...?
他当然在这里
Course he's here.
我先去 谁知道他在干什么
Let me go first. There's no telling what he's been doing.
说不定少♥儿♥不♥宜♥呢
May not be kid-safe.
我可知道里格斯那德性 先敲门比较好
I've learned with Riggs, it's better to knock.
有人吗 你在吗
Hello? You in there?
有一家人在外面呢
A peaceful family's outside.
-你穿整齐了吗 -我喝多了
- You decent? - I’m drunk,
你想问的是这个吧
if that's what you mean. Yeah.
我猜到了
I assumed that already.
大家好
Hey, guys.
-你好啊里格斯 -好啊
- Hey, Riggs. - 'Sup?
你们不用这么麻烦的
You guys didn't have to do this.
这个时候没有家人可不行
This time of year isn't the same without family.
而且
And...
无论你喜不喜欢 你都是我们的家人
like it or not, you're part of ours.
来抱抱
Come on.
?宝贝 回家吧?
?Baby, please come home...?
炉子还能用吗
Now, does the stove work?
我以前都不知道这下面还有个炉子
Uh, I didn't even know there was a stove under there.
我看看
Let's see.
真的有 太幸运了
Hey! We're in luck.
-好了 -看
- There we go. - Yeah, look at that.
谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
还有一件事 给你的惊喜
Yeah, one other thing. Surprise for you.
我邻居送的
Courtesy of my neighbor.
吉姆·麦克尼里先生
Mr. Jim McNeile.
-外面有东西吗 -对
- Something outside? - Yeah!
-罗杰 -老爸
- Roger! - Dad!
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表