剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
抵达并离开酒店车♥库♥的时间与凶手作案时间相符
and leaving the hotel garage that times out with our killer.
拍到车牌号♥了吗
Okay, do you have a plate?
拍到一部分 我们正在查
A partial and we're looking into it.
也算不错了
Good enough news.
市检察官先生大驾光临
Mr. City Attorney, in the house.
真是出其不意 蓬荜生辉啊
What a rare, unexpected treat.
我...您有通知我...
Did I-- did I know you were...?
我就是临时决定来看看
I just thought I'd pop in.
好的 你听说我们接了个有意思的案子了吧
Awesome. You heard we caught a grizzly one.
你是来凑热闹的
You're here to scrub in?
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk.
我有些担忧
I have concerns.
这开场白可不咋地
Never a great opening.
马丁·里格斯
Martin Riggs...
他最近怎么样
how's he doing?
里格斯 他...
Riggs? He's...
他挺好的
he's doing well.
逐渐适应了这里的生活
Adjusting to the culture.
他应该一会儿就到了
He-he should be here any minute,
你可以自己问他
you could ask him yourself.
我是有这个打算
I intend to.
不过我想先来问问你
But I want to hear from you first.
看看有什么事
Make sure there aren't any issues
我还不知道
I should have heard about already.
没有吧...我想不到
None-- none that I can think of...
一时半会儿的
off the top of my head.
你要是病了就回家休息
If you're sick, you should go home.
-我没病 -你都吐了
- I'm not sick. - ?You threw up.
就吐那么一点 还不够你洗脸的呢
Barely. It was more like your cleanse.
我只是想说
Look, all I'm saying
你现在不是你自己
is that you're not yourself,
可当你是你自己的时候 你的行为又...
and when you are yourself, you're barely function...
罗杰
Roger.
你认识罗尼·戴尔加多吧 他对你的搭档
You know Ronnie Delgado? He had some concerns
里格斯有些担忧 我希望你可以...
about your partner, Riggs. I was hoping you could, uh...
怎么了 是因为他今天穿着短裤来的吗
Why? 'Cause he wore shorts today?
-短裤 -罗杰
- Shorts? ?- Roger,
或许你可以告诉市检察官你的搭档
maybe you could tell the city attorney how well
-表现有多好 -他是不是喝很多酒
- your partner is doing. - ?Is he drinking?
举止冲动
Behaving erratically?
里格斯 喝酒
Riggs? Drinking?
我不知道他下班以后干什么
I don't know what he does after hours,
但你问的是 他白天喝不喝酒
but you're asking: is he drinking during the day?
你是问的这个吧
Is-is what you're asking.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他应该是在做文书工作
He's probably doing paperwork.
他最喜欢干那个了
He loves paperwork.
他做了好多文书工作呢
He does a lot of paperwork.
我去看看能不能找到他
I'm gonna see if I can find him.
-好 -好主意
- Yes. - ?Good idea.
-好主意 -你肯定能找到他
- Good idea. - ?I think you can.
里格斯
Riggs?
你还好吧
Are we okay?
嗨 医生
Oh, hey, Doc.
挺好 又是美好的一天啊
Yeah, just another day in paradise.
你在自动售卖♥♥机底下干啥
What are you doing under a vending machine?
我需要休息一下 这里是休息室
Well, I needed a break and this is a break room.
我现在是想把...
And now, I'm trying to get...
这个小东西...
this... little...
拿到了
Got it.
就这样了吗
So, is this it?
你终于是跌到人生最低谷了吗
Have we finally arrived at rock-bottom?
没有最低只有更低
No, there's still some places to go.
杜克 都找齐了吗
Oh, Duke. How'd we do?
你要的东西我基本都找到了
Uh, I got most of what you wanted.
就差你的钱包我没找到
Except for your wallet, I couldn't find it.
不要紧 谢了伙计
No worries. Thanks, buddy.
你现在吃着地上捡的薯片
Okay, so you're eating floor chips
让警员去给你拿裤子
and you sent a uni to retrieve your pants?
毛线帽
A wool cap.
外面可冷了哦 杜克
It is getting chilly outside. Duke!
你这个样子明显是需要帮助
This is looking like a pretty clear cry for help.
正如以往
Well, as usual,
你又说对了
you're not wrong.
你想来帮我吗
Would you like to help me out?
想啊
Yes. Yes, I would.
很显然 我把钱包弄丢了
Well, apparently, I've misplaced my wallet.
我现在快饿死了 如果你能借我点钱
And I'm starving, so if I could borrow a buck,
那就太好了
that would be great.
抱歉 里格斯
I'm sorry, Riggs,
我只有十块钱
all I have is a ten.
没事 十块钱就挺好的
No problem, that'll work perfectly.
这次求助很成功啊
One successful cry for help.
说实话
Be honest.
他现在情况是不是更糟了
Is he getting worse?
我怎么知道 他可是里格斯
I don't know. It's Riggs.
上一分钟你还觉得他变好了
One minute, I think he's doing better.
下一分钟他就从摩天大楼上跳进了泳池
The next minute, he has me jumping off a skyscraper into a pool.
所以他情况更糟了 你说他情况更糟了
So, worse. You're-you're saying worse.
不 我说的是
No, what I'm saying is:
我光忙着保命了
I'm too busy trying to stay alive
根本没时间解开
than to crack the mystery
短裤侦探的秘密
of the shorts-wearing detective.
好吧 不过现在德尔加多正盯着他呢
All right, fair enough. But now, Delgado's got his eyes on him.
记住 我让你俩搭档是想让你帮他
Remember, I put you two together so that you could lift Riggs up,
-不是想让他... -带我一起堕落
- not so that he would... - bring me down?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin?
那不是他的问题
It wasn't his doing.
您丈夫的死因是被迫的过量吸毒
Your husband was murdered by a forced overdose.
那...
And, um...
那个女人呢
what about the woman? Hmm?
酒店房♥间
And the hotel room?
那是他的问题吧
Was that his doing?
有没有谁和你丈夫有仇
Was there anyone that-that had it out for your husband,
或者是有矛盾什么的
or had a grudge against him, anything like that?
几个月前
A couple of months ago,
有人♥大♥半夜朝我家窗户
somebody threw a brick through our window
扔了块砖头
in the middle of the night.
好的 这是个开始
Okay. That's a start.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who?
不知道 但是戴尔知道
No. But-but Dale did.
他说是工作上的事
He said that it was a work thing.
还说让我不要担心
And that I shouldn't worry,
他会开张限制令的
that he would get a restraining order.
嫌犯名叫本·加维
Suspect's name is Ben Garvey.
有一张关于他的限制令
He's got a restraining order.
他还因违犯该限制令
And he's got a warrant for violating
而被发了一张逮捕令
said restraining order.
挺好啊 好事成双嘛
Perfect. A daily double.
-本·加维 -哎
- Ben Garvey! ?- Yeah.
你就是扔砖头的加维吧
Of the brick-throwing Garveys?
洛杉矶警署
Hey, LAPD.
我们需要问你一些有关戴尔·雷诺兹的问题
We need to ask you a few questions about Dale Reynolds.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
给我点时间
Okay, um... Just give me a second.
好吧
All right.
?油门踩到底 用力再用力?
?Put the pedal to the metal, hustle hard?
?我要在工作上再接再厉?
?I be on my job on another level?
分头行动
Split up.
?我们站在法律的对立面?
?Us against the law?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表