剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, Joey. Let's go for a test ride.
我要是你就不上车
I wouldn't do that if I was you.
来吧 小约 勇敢点
Ah, come on, Joey! Be somebody.
我们是来买♥♥车的
Sell a car today, my man.
你这是干什么
What-What-What are you doing?
慢点
Slow down!
不好意思 我来感了
Ah, I'm sorry. I am in a mood.
我早上特别不爽
Had a rough morning.
来了新的邻居 荷兰人
I got new neighbors, Dutch accents,
然后又遇见了你 小约
but then there's you, Joe.
明白吗 我不觉得
You know? And I just don't feel like
我们是萍水相逢
you're meeting me halfway on things.
我是说 销♥售♥也是双向选择[双向车道]
I mean, look, sales is a two-way street.
对不对
Am I right?
让我下车 求你了
J-J-Just-Just let me out. Please!
你随时可以跳车
Oh, hop out any time.
或者...
Or...
你也可以告诉我那辆法拉利355是谁买♥♥的
you can tell me who purchased that F355.
红灯 红灯
Red light, red light!
好好好 是迪兰·艾什沃思
Okay, okay! It was Dylan Ashworth!
这才像话
There it is.
他疯了
He's insane.
我知道名字了
So, I got the name.
迪兰·艾什沃思
Dylan Ashworth.
我也知道了...
So did I...
里克告诉我的 我一问就知道了
from Rick here. And all I had to do was ask.
谢谢你 里克
Well, thank you, Rick...
谢谢你的帮助
for everything.
我喜欢这座城市
You know, I love this town...
有些时候
sometimes.
致命
致命
武器
武器
第一季 第六集
你们两个知道吗 迪兰·艾什沃思
Are you two aware that Dylan Ashworth
是亨利·艾什沃思的儿子
is Henry Ashworth's son?
谢尔登·艾什沃思和桃乐丝·艾什沃思的孙子吗
And Sheldon and Dorothy Ashworth's grandson,
众所周知
yeah, we get it.
我完全不认识这几个人
Uh, I have no idea who these people are.
你从来没经过过艾什沃思大道
Have you ever driven on Ashworth Boulevard?
或是艾什沃思公园吗
Or been to Ashworth Pavilion?
我不怎么去公园
You know, I don't frequent pavilions,
我没事去那干什么
not as much as I should,
我也知道自己很落伍 但我...
and I know that I'm missing out, but I... ?
那加州的艾什沃思市呢
You ever heard of Ashworth, California?
什么 他们家还有自己的城市吗
What, do they got their own city?
那是他们家族发迹的地方
It's where the family struck gold,
真的发现了金子 1849年
literally, back in 1849.
从此就成为了加州的贵族家庭
They've been California royalty ever since.
那他们也不能凌驾于法律之上
That doesn't make them above the law.
是的 但他们聘了一整家律所作顾问
No, but they do keep an entire law firm on retainer.
很好 如果迪兰是谋杀这位姑娘的凶手
Well, good. If this Dylan kid murdered our girl
那些律师就能派上用场了
then he's gonna need it.
我们去找他聊聊吧
Let's go have a chat with him.
可以 但只许谈
Agreed, but just talk to him.
艾什沃思家族很难应付
The Ashworths are formidable.
一定要注意方法 要记得尊重他们?
Keep it completely professional, respectful even.
你看我♥干♥什么
Why are you just looking at me?
因为这话是专门说给你听的
Because you are the only one that I am talking to.
贝莱尔酒店
?听到哨声你就压低身子?
?Get low when the whistle blow?
穿得太少了 姑娘们
Cover it up, ladies.
你好啊 帅哥
Hi there, cutie.
我喜欢你的胡子
I love your mustache.
非常感谢 不过要小心
Thank you very much. Be careful, though,
几杯酒下肚就不是我了
a couple of drinks and it gets kind of crazy.
我就喜欢这样的胡子
That's my kind of mustache.
我能给你的胡子 或给你 拿杯酒吗
Can I get it, or you, a drink?
任何东西都行
Or anything else?
任何东西
Anything?
那可多了去了 你说呢
That doesn't really narrow it down, now does it?
来这种派对就是为了这个
That's the idea at these parties.
这是谁想出来的
Ah, whose idea is that?
迪兰吗
Dylan?
这是迪兰家
Well, it's Dylan's place,
但派对是朱利安开的
but it's Julian's party.
蕾切尔
Rachel?
失陪
Excuse me.
?准备出发?
?Get, get, get, get low?
?哨声响起 ?
?When the whistle blow...?
艾什沃思先生
Mr. Ashworth.
你是谁
Who are you?
洛杉矶警署罗杰·默托警探
Detective Roger Murtaugh, LAPD.
怎么 你也是派对的安保人员吗
What, are you part of the security detail for the party?
去找朱利安
Talk to Julian.
那些事归他管
He handles all that.
不 我来调查一起凶杀案
No, I'm here investigating a homicide.
一个年轻女孩名叫尼娜·克劳森
Young lady named Ms. Nina Clausen.
这个名字让你想起什么了吗
Does that name ring a bell?
没有
Nope.
她性感吗
Was she hot?
我们在一辆撞毁的法拉利引擎盖上发现了她的尸体
She was found dead on the hood of a wrecked Ferrari
那台车是你大约六周前买♥♥的
that you bought about six weeks ago.
车没事吧
Is the car okay?
你应该非常希望我们找个地方
I think it would be in your best interest if we went somewhere
单独谈谈这件特别敏感的事情吧
where we could talk about this very sensitive matter in private.
好吧
All right. ?
你因持有毒品被捕了
You're under arrest for possession of narcotics.
别这样 放开我
Come on. ?Let me go!
-该死 -给我上车
- Damn it! - Get your ass in there.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
蕾切尔
Rachel!
知道你惹的是谁吗
Do you have any idea who you're messing with?
我知道
I do.
里格斯警探 这位是迪兰·艾什沃思
Detective Riggs, meet Dylan Ashworth.
现在他也知道了
Now he does, too.
你还好吗
You all right?
我看见了一个熟人
I just saw somebody I knew.
你不像是会来这种地方的人啊
Doesn't seem like this is your kind of scene.
是啊 那人是米兰达的朋友
No, it was a friend of Miranda's
她以前的室友
Her old roommate.
把你俩的警号♥告诉我
I'll have both your badges.
闭嘴
Shut up!
快走
Get out of here.
大家好 我是蕾切尔
Hi, everyone. Rachel.
我真的不喜欢发表演讲
Uh, I hate giving speeches,
但我想给大家讲个故事
but there is one story I'd like to tell.
我和米兰达是室友
So Miranda and I were living together
后来她在得州找到了一份工作
when she booked a job in Texas.
我接到她的电♥话♥
And I get a phone call from her,
她说要多待一段时间
and she says that she's gonna be staying a little longer
因为她遇到了一个人...
'cause she met a guy...
还问我能不能给她寄些衣物过去
...and could I send her some clothes?
我说 "好啊 你需要什么"
I said, "Sure. What do you need?"
她说 "牛仔靴"
And she said, "Cowboy boots."
那一刻我就知道我永远失去她了
I knew in that moment that I lost her forever.
马丁 我不知道你做了什么
Um, Martin, I don't know what you did
也不知道你是怎么做到的
or how you did it...
但我从没见过米兰达这样开心过
...but Miranda is happier than I have ever seen her.
?我脚踏实地?
?In touch with the ground?
?追寻着你?
?I'm on the hunt, I'm after you?
?我仿佛迷失在人群中?
?Smell like I sound, lost in a crowd?
?我饿得像只狼?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表