剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Who is this?
你好
Hi.
你好 我是里奥·盖茨
Hello. Leo Getz,
是一名律师
Attorney-at-Law.
他与我正在查的案子有关
He's part of the investigation we're working.
我今晚得看着他
I have to babysit him for the night.
-公交广♥告♥上的那个人 -对
- The bus guy? ?- Yeah.
对 我投放了广♥告♥牌
Yes. Yeah, I have billboards.
虽然只有一个
A billboard, too. Yes.
抱歉 我无意间听到
But, um, I-I'm sorry, I couldn't help but overhear,
你们在谈论离开律所的事情
uh, you talking about your decision to leave your firm,
相信我
and take it from me,
没有什么比自立门户
nothing compares to being on your own--
比从地方检察办公室被解雇
like, being fired from the D.A.'s office
更棒的事情 所以...
was the best thing that ever happened to me, so...
反正我过得挺好的
worked great for me.
你应该也没问题
I think it'll work for you, too.
谢谢 盖茨先生
Thank you, Mr. Getz.
谢谢你的支持
For your... support.
-翠什 我们可以再谈谈 -不行
- Trish, we could talk about this. Listen. ?- No.
-真的非常抱歉... -不行
- I'm so sorry that... ?- Mm-mm. No.
那..
Now...
芥末这事我们要怎么处理
what are we gonna do about this mustard situation, hmm?
周日晚上我做的最后一件事
The last thing I did Sunday night
就是在填起诉十家
was file blanket subpoenas
与贩毒集团有染的企业的法♥院♥传票
for ten businesses with ties to the cartel.
你觉得他们其中之一就是"建筑师"吗
And you're saying one of them might be The Architect?
没错 我现在要翻查所有的财政记录
Which is why now I have to go through all these financials
找出哪个与他有关
and figure out which business is hiding our man.
好吧
All right, well...
我留下来帮你
I'll stay and help.
不用了 里格斯 这工作太枯燥了
Riggs, no. I mean, this is not fun stuff.
不能给你开枪的机会
You don't get to shoot any guns.
也不能追捕犯人
You are not chasing anyone.
虽然这只是小进步 但我今天换了新衬衫
I know it's baby steps, but I put on a new shirt today.
我已经改头换面了
All right? I'm a changed man.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
要不要我去...
I was thinking about maybe going...
我不吃自动贩卖♥♥机里的东西
I don't eat out of vending machines.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
那...
Well, yeah, no, that's...
好吧
Okay.
如果你想吃东西
If you were gonna eat, right, if you were gonna eat--
不是说一定得出去吃东西 就是...
not if you were going out to dinner-- like, if you were
这样说吧 假如说你饿了
just gonna, let's say you were just hungry, right,
-只是想... -中餐
- just trying to, like... - Chinese.
你喜欢家庭餐吗
Are you a family style?
还是你想单独点
Do you like to go solo?
里格斯 点餐吗
Riggs, order food.
随便点就好了
Just order. Okay.
汽车旅馆
真恶心
Oh! Disgusting.
你知道这是什么地方吗
You know what happens in places like this?
我客户扎堆的地儿
My clients stay here.
你想睡哪边
Which side do you want?
睡床
The bed.
-你睡椅子 -椅子
- You take the chair. - The chair?
好吧 我能接受
Yeah, I can make that work.
你妻子今天那事...
About that thing with your wife today--
我能以我自身的经验
can I offer you a bit of advice,
给你提点建议吗
based on my experience?
你的经历跟我妻子的完全不同
Your experience and my wife's are totally different.
她是王牌律师
She's a legal rock star.
你只是个...
You're a...
耍花样的人
scam artist.
无意冒犯
Respectfully.
你想侮辱我吗 无所谓
You want to insult me? That's fine.
到头来
'Cause at the end of the day...
至少我知道如何生存
I know how to survive.
是 就像蟑螂一样
?Yeah. Like a cockroach.
说得没错 知道吗
Exactly. And you know what?
像你老婆所在的
You know those big, fancy law firms,
那些大型律师事务所
like the one your wife was at?
那些地方都是男人的天下
Well, they're all part of a big boys' club.
也许这就是她离开的原因之一
Probably part of why she left.
你把我丢在任意一间律师事务所
You take me, and you put me at one of those firms,
我都能应付得来
I'd do okay.
但如果你让那些生来就衣食无忧的
But you take any one of those silver-spoon prigs
西装头去外面闯世界...
and expect them to survive on the street, well...
肯定不行
No.
他们肯定死得很惨
They would die like dogs.
知道吗
And you know what?
你老婆花了很大的勇气才做出今天的决定
It took some spine to do what your wife did today.
如果你这都看不透 那你的问题
If you can't see that, then you got bigger problems
比没钱供小孩上大学要严重多了
than paying for your kids' college.
*你说的话*
*What you say*
*毫无意义*
*Tells me nothing*
*真♥相♥是什么*
*What's the truth...*
好吧 我刚才有点咄咄逼人
All right, so I went a little aggressive,
因为我是那种喜欢看到确切目标
because I'm the kind of guy that I'd rather be
而不爱寻找目标的人 尤其是...
looking at it than looking for it, you know, especial...
*带我回到*
*Take me down a road*
*那条信仰之路*
*I believe in*
*迷失自我*
*Lost the way*
*丧失所有理智*
*Lost all reason*
*给我些什么*
*Give me something*
*给我些什么*
*Give me something*
*自此失去你后*
*I've got nothing*
*我已一无所有*
*Since I lost you.*
-你弄丢了多少封信... -早上好
- How many letters do you lose in a... - Good morning.
你好啊 小罗
Hey, Rog!
怎么啦 这里有一大堆资料要看呢
What's going on? Look, there's plenty of stacks to go through.
通话记录 税务文件之类的
We've got, uh, phone logs, tax documents.
快开始看吧 伙计
Have at it, big guy.
你俩待了一整晚吗
You two been here all night?
是啊 毕竟我们很敬业 小罗
Yeah, well, some of us are dedicated, Rog.
我们将"缔造者"的范围缩小到了三间公♥司♥
We narrowed The Architect down to one of three firms.
有明确的寻找目标吗
So, are we looking for anything specific here?
一笔巨款转移吧
Um, maybe a high-value transfer.
或者一条透露自己就是"缔造者"的
Or if you can find an e-mail or text
电子邮件或短♥信♥
where someone refers to themselves
也会大有帮助的
as The Architect, that would be helpful.
电♥话♥留言
留言内容 情况紧急 请速回电 需要谈谈
电♥话♥号♥码呢
What about a phone number?
999- 536-4389.
谁的电♥话♥
What is that?
不知道 但很熟悉
I don't know, but it's very familiar.
里奥·盖茨来啦
Leo Getz you off.
里奥·盖茨来啦 里奥·盖茨来啦
Leo Getz you off. Let Getz you off.
里奥·盖茨来啦
Leo Getz you off.
我是律师 里奥·盖茨
Leo Getz, Attorney-at-Law.
里奥...
Leo...
是你吗
is that you?
是你打给我吗
Is that, is that you?
这个号♥码是工作专用的
This phone is for legitimate business calls.
甜甜圈店案发前一晚 韦伯恩咨♥询♥公♥司♥的人
Someone from Weyburn Advisors called you the night before
打过电♥话♥给你 是谁
the donut hit. Who?
那晚吗
Uh, that night?
我只接了弗拉科·瑞兹的电♥话♥
Um, I had only one call. Flaco Ruiz.
就是他
That's it.
韦伯恩咨♥询♥公♥司♥就是"缔造者"的幌子
Weyburn Advisors is The Architect's cover.
好的 先等一下
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表