剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
你可以跟我倾诉的
Hey, you know, you can talk to me.
谢了
Thanks.
现在就可以
I mean, like, right now.
你说 我听着呢
You can talk, and I'm listening.
我们可以在这里建个酒吧
I think we should build a bar up here.
收点入场费
Charge admission. You know,
赚点外快
put a little extra money in our pocket?
好 你要这样是吧
Okay, you know what, fine.
我要带上你的啤酒
I'm taking your beer
然后回家去
and I'm going home.
罗杰
Aw, Rog.
你知道受伤是爱的预兆哦
You know hurt feelings are the first sign of love.
我更喜欢你你不说话的样子
You know, I liked you better when you weren't talking.
那我们就坐在这里
Let's just sit here and...
就跟普通人一样
drink in silence like...
喝喝闷酒
like normal people.
罗杰
Hey, Rog?
怎么
Yeah?
我还想再说几句
I kind of feel like talking some more.
你要是毁掉这一刻我跟拼命
Don't you dare ruin this moment.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表