剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
好消息 警探
Good news, Detective.
我决定满足你的愿望
I've decided to grant your wish.
来做个了结吧
Let's get this over with.
最后的条件 白种人
Final offer, guero.
你告诉我你知道的
You tell me what you know,
我给你你想要的
and I give you what you want.
给你一枪
One shot.
想想她
Think about her.
米兰达
Miranda?
你一次又一次地说出她的名字
You say her name again and again.
她在等你呢 警探
She's waiting for you, Detective.
停车 在那边的巷子里
Stop. Down that alley.
不 陈列室在下个街区
No, the showroom's on the next block.
赶快停车 我看见了什么
Stop the damn car. I saw something.
什么情况还是什么人
Something or someone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们只有这一次机会
We're getting one shot at this at best.
你看见了什么
What did you see?
枪里最好不止一发子弹
There better be more bullets in that gun.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
你们掌握了我多少个据点
How many of my operations do you have?!
-向我开枪 -多少个
- Shoot me! - How many?!
向我开枪
Shoot me!
里格斯在哪
Where's Riggs?
里格斯
Riggs!
回去 倒回去点
Back, back up!
能不能往回...
You want to back...?
你好啊 罗杰
Hey, Rog.
不用担心 朋友
Hey, you don't have to worry about it, pal.
-她撞到了我 -交给我
- She ran over me. - I got it.
你这辈子都不该再开车了
You should never operate a vehicle again.
你在马路中间呢
Well, you were in the middle of the road.
没错 我是在马路中间
That's right, I was in the middle of the road,
可你们开着车灯
and you guys have headlights
路灯亮着 天上还有月亮
and streetlights and the moon's out.
你可能就是那种
Could be you're just one of those guys
让人忍♥不住想撞的人
people like to hit with cars.
还以为你已经回家了
Thought you'd be home by now.
一名警探出外勤失踪
A detective goes missing in the field,
我就用弹性上班制了
I go to flex-hours.
痛苦的经历随时出现 是吗
Trauma never sleeps, huh?
我没给你准备羽绒被 但是...
Well, I never got that duvet, but...
不 如果我躺下 就起不来了
Oh, no, if I lay down, I won't get back up.
我又看见她了
I saw her again.
我差点就跟她走了
She almost had me.
但也不完全如此
But not quite.
不完全如此
Not quite.
就我而言 我真的很高兴你能来
Well, I, for one, am really glad you're here.
?我们站着不动?
?We stand still...?
一点也没有改善
You know, it's not getting any easier.
时间根本没用
You know, time's not helping.
为什么会有用呢
Why would it?
因为所有人都这么说
'Cause everybody says that it does.
这么说的人根本不懂
People who say that don't understand.
时间是残酷的
Time is cruel.
它惩罚人
It punishes.
我们以时间长短为人量刑
I mean, we sentence people to time.
那可不会帮人减轻痛楚
I don't know that it makes it any easier.
?将我们整个吞下?
?Swallowed us whole...?
那我来这儿干什么呢
Then what am I doing here?
你来寻找一种方法减轻伤痛
You're looking for a way to make it hurt a little less.
?整个...?
?Whole...?
据我所知
And in my experience,
能帮助你的只有其他人
the only thing that helps is other people.
试着与活着的人建立感情
Try connecting with the living.
?我知道你累了?
?I know you're tired?
?我也感觉到了?
?I feel it, too...?
卡尔德拉不肯交代
Caldera's not talking.
至少我们抓住他杀人了
Least we got him for the murder.
看来护理人员放你走了
I see the paramedics released you.
我告诉他们 我唯一的永久性损伤
Eh, well, I told 'em that my only permanent injury
是做文书工作的能力 所以他们放我走了
was my ability to do paperwork and they let me go.
很好 默托呢
Right. Where's Murtaugh?
让他回家了
Sent him home.
所有人都回家之前
He's got seven more hours of alone time
他还有七个小时独处时间
before everyone returns,
我可不希望他不能如愿好好喝上一通
so didn't want to hear about the bender that never was.
好吧
Right.
和你共事是一次很难得的体验
Well, it has been an experience working with you.
别人也是这么说的
So I've been told.
如果你想吃一顿不用边监视边吃的饭
Hey, look, if you ever want to get a non-stakeout dinner
或者吃一顿不是从罐子里喷出来的东西...
or a meal not in an aerosol can or something...
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道的 只不过我...
You know, the-the only thing is that I'm...
没关系 没关系的
It's... it's okay, it's okay.
你用不着解释 我懂
You don't have to explain. I know.
我不是在拿我的情况和你作比较
And I'm not comparing my situation to yours at all,
但几年前我的婚姻破裂的时候
but when my marriage broke up a few years ago,
我以为我永远都走不出来了
I didn't think I was going to find a way through it
可是我错了
and I was wrong.
任何事都有办法走出来
There is a way through everything.
那么 你的办法是什么
So, what's yours?
这个
Um, this.
我♥干♥这个
I do this.
我...抓坏人
I... catch bad guys.
说得我心情都变差了
Now I just feel lousy, you know.
我越俎代庖帮你抓了人
I went and caught 'em all for you.
这你倒不用担心
Well, I would not worry about that.
来吧
Come on.
洛杉矶
这个亮点是洪家
That light is the Hongs.
我们用这种亮点来代表
We use these to represent
已知的贩毒集团洗钱据点
known cartel money laundering operations.
我今晚那个朋友一直在问这事 多少个
That's what my friend from tonight kept asking-- how many?
答案是已经少了一个
Well, the answer is one less now.
从另一个角度来说...
On the other hand...
?我无话可说?
?And I had nothing to say?
?给自己点时间?
?A second to myself?
?我已经没有了地位?
?Oh, I lost my place?
?希望你没发现?
?And I hope you didn't notice.?
覆盖得很广
That's a big swamp.
?说没关系?
?Say it's all right?
?没关系?
?It's all right?
?说没关系?
?Say it's all right?
?没关系?
?It's all right?
?没关系 祝你愉快?
?It's all right, have a good time?
我打扰你喝酒了吗
Am I interrupting the bender?
我实际上在...
Well, I'm actually into, uh...
做酒后的整理工作
post-bender warm down.
好极了 我顺路来看看
Right on. Well, I-I just came by to see
在翠什回家前
if you had any more of those sandwiches
你还有没有要吃光的三明治
need to get eaten up before Trish comes home.
你真是体贴得有点不像话
Well, that's uncharacteristically thoughtful.
来吧
Let's do it.
太好了
Great.
我还带了个同伴
I got somebody I brought with me.
过来
Come here.
是那只把你的拖车尿了个遍的狗吗
Is that the dog that peed all over your trailer?
是的 可他不会在这儿尿的
Yeah, yeah, but he's not going to do that here.
你家的东西比我的上档次多了
I mean, you've got much nicer things than I do.
不 你最好把那蠢狗从我的皮沙发上赶走
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表