剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
你同意去乞力马扎罗山了吗
You want to go to Kilimanjaro?
不
No.
我要买♥♥辆摩托车
I want to buy a motorcycle.
摩托车
Oh, a motorcycle?
对 我看到一辆 跟RJ还小的时候
Yeah, I saw one just like the hog
我骑的那辆一样的车
I used to ride when RJ was little.
我想着可以让你坐后座
I figure I can put you on the back of it.
在沙滩公路上奔驰
Can take long rides on the beach.
亲爱的 我们不买♥♥摩托车
Baby, we are not getting a motorcycle.
为什么
Why not?
很危险
They're dangerous.
而且说实话 你骑摩托的样子会很傻
And to be honest, you'll look silly on it.
你不是骑摩托车的料
You are not a motorcycle-type guy.
首先 当警♥察♥就很危险
First of all, being a cop is dangerous.
爬非洲的高山就很危险
Climbing big mountains in Africa is dangerous.
有人告诉你 你骑摩托的样子很傻
Someone telling you that you look silly on your motorcycle
也很危险
is dangerous.
最重要的是
And most importantly,
我绝对是骑摩托车的料
I am totally a motorcycle type of guy.
好吧 先说句抱歉 不过
Okay, I'm sorry to do this, but...
记得2003年夏威夷莫纳罗亚山公路的事故吧
Hawaii, 2003, Mauna Loa Road incident.
那骑的又不是摩托车
That wasn't even a motorcycle.
我知道 是辆自行车 罗杰
I know! It was a bicycle, Roger.
难度系数比摩托车低得多
The degree of difficulty way lower,
还记得自己缝了几针吗
and how many stitches did you need?
那是辆双人自行车
It was a tandem bike.
双人的
Tandem.
那次是你的错
And it was your fault.
我的错 真好笑
My fault? That's funny.
是你乱了节奏
You lost the rhythm.
慢一点 小子
Whoa, slow down there, little man.
艾弗瑞警监 我是玛德琳·塔特
Captain Avery, I'm Madeline Tate,
拉塞尔·卡斯韦尔的辩护律师
defense attorney for Russell Carswell.
他在审讯室里 我带你去
He's in holding. I'll take you.
私下跟你说 塔特女士
Off the record, Ms. Tate,
你委托人对我们的一位警探开了枪
your client fired a shotgun at one of my detectives.
我们还怀疑他与一起
We also have developing intel on his involvement
赌场劫案有关
in the casino robbery.
除非你的委托人跟我们合作
Not a lot of wiggle room for the D.A.,
否则检察官那里没有多少可回旋的余地
unless your client starts cooperating.
警监 寄养院那边问我们
Hey, Captain, what do you want me to tell foster care
什么时候能把孩子送过去
about how long we need that kid?
他辨认过嫌疑人了吗
He do the lineup yet?
跟他们说我会回电♥话♥
Tell them I'll call them.
是
All right.
别的案子
Different case.
谢谢 警监 我会仔细考虑的
Thank you, Captain. I'll take it under advisement.
你确定知道怎么骑吗
Are you sure you know how to ride it?
我看起来真像个不会骑摩托车的人吗
Do I seriously look like a guy who can't ride a motorcycle?
像
Yup.
归你了
It's yours now.
我去拿你要填的表格
Just got to get you to fill out paperwork.
马上回来
Be right back.
好
Okay.
需不需要我站在车旁给你拍张照
You want a picture of me standing next to my bike
好让你贴到墙上...
so you can put it on your wall of...
你住这儿
You live here?
对啊
Right?
海滩俱乐部
Clubhouse on the beach. Oh.
太棒了
It's awesome.
没错
Ah, yes, it is.
好了
Ooh, all right.
你有吃的吗 我饿死了
Hey, what have you got to eat? I'm starving.
给 牛肉干
Here. Beef jerky.
高蛋白 低脂肪
High in protein, low in fat.
简直是超级食品
It's like a superfood.
哪里超级了
What's super about it?
它叫肉干啊 是个好东西
Well, it's called jerky. That's a good thing.
好吧
Um, all right,
你知道的 从法律上讲 你不应该来这儿
so as you know, legally, you're not supposed to be here.
别担心 我嘴很牢
Don't worry. I know how to keep a secret.
我一直替我妈打掩护
I cover for my mom all the time.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
当然
Yup.
你喝很多酒
You drink a lot.
你酗酒吗
You an alcoholic?
那是很成人的话题 伊桑
Well, that's a very grown-up concept, Ethan.
没什么大不了的
No biggie.
我爸以前就是
My dad was one.
你有老婆吗
You have a wife?
有过
Uh, I did.
她去世了
Uh... she passed away.
?我看着叙利亚 被阳光遮蔽?
?I was watching Syria, blinded by the sunshine strip?
真糟糕
That sucks.
?而你 你在厨房♥?
?And you, you were in the kitchen...?
?伤口因鞭打造成?
?The wounded with the wounder's whip...?
你肯定很想她
You must miss her.
没错
Yeah, I do.
好了 你睡沙发
All right, you take the couch.
我睡椅子
I'll take the chair.
睡觉吧
Let's get some rest.
里格斯
Riggs?
小子
Oh, buddy...
今晚不许再问问题了
no more questions tonight.
里格斯先生不再回答任何问题
Mr. Riggs is all questioned out.
我没看见对我妈妈开枪的人
I didn't see the man who shot my mom.
我听到了他的声音
I-I heard his voice,
但我很害怕 闭上了眼睛
but I got scared and closed my eyes.
我不够勇敢
I-I wasn't brave enough.
我只是想给我和我妈争取一个新生活
I just wanted to get me and my mom a new life.
去个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
更好的地方
Somewhere better.
?我们的一切将我刺痛?
?I was stung by all of us?
?忽视致使厌倦?
?The blind leading out the bored...?
对不起
I'm sorry.
?唯有时间属于我们 其他我们等着瞧?
?Only time is ours, the rest we'll just wait and see...?
我们会有办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
好吗
All right?
你和你妈妈都会没事的
You and your mom are gonna be okay.
你保证
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
?我不可战胜的朋友?
?My invincible friend?
?你好 爱?
?Oh, hello, love...?
睡吧
Get some rest.
?还有芒刺?
?And the burr?
?你好 爱?
?Hello, love, for you?
?我有满腹衷肠?
?I have so many words.?
你真以为我不会打电♥话♥确认
Did you really think that I wouldn't call
伊桑昨晚有没有待在寄养院吗
and make sure that Ethan made it to foster care last night?
我本指望你能更好地享受夜晚
Well, I was hoping you had better things to do
而不是调查我
with your evening than check up on me.
重点不在于你 里格斯
This isn't about you, Riggs.
是伊桑
This is about Ethan.
我很担心他
I'm very concerned about him.
他这两天吃过一顿像样的饭吗
Has he had a decent meal in the last 48 hours?
他换过衣服 刷过牙吗
Has he changed his clothes, brushed his teeth?
听着 吃饭的问题算你说得对
Look, you may have me on the meal thing,
但他把内衣反过来穿了
but he turned his underwear inside out.
我知道这或许
And I know that might not, you know,
够不上你的标准
live up to your standards...
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表