剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我是去帮他协商的
and I was there to help with the negotiation.
当然 在我们聊到具体细节之前 他就...
Of course, before we could get into the specifics, he was--
该怎么说呢 失去了呼吸的能力
how shall we say-- relieved of his ability to breathe, so...
听着 你难道没有想过既然我们知道了
Hey, listen, don't you think that if we figured it out,
贩毒集团应该也能知道你当时就在现场吧
that the cartel figured out that you were there, too?
只要你出门 就随时可能成为目标
If you go out there, it's with a target on your back.
谢谢你的关心 但我可以照顾好自己
Thank you for your concern, but I can take care of myself.
那就请便吧
Oh, by all means.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们不是要带他去见帕尔默吗
I thought we were taking him to Palmer.
就让贩毒集团追杀他吧
I say let the cartel go after him.
你是说用他做诱饵
You mean use him as bait?
没错
Well, yeah.
这主意不错
Yeah, it's a good idea.
我要一份特色墨西哥卷饼
Okay, I'm gonna need a house taco,
我还需要借你的电♥话♥给你老板打电♥话♥
and I'm gonna need a phone to talk to your boss.
我就是老老板
I am the boss.
帕布洛 我们都知道这个摊
Pablo, we both know that this stand
是由弗洛瑞斯拥有并运营的
is Flores owned and operated.
所以我需要借你的电♥话♥跟你老板通话
Okay? So I'm gonna need a phone to talk to your boss,
真正的老板
the actual boss,
这样我就可以正式声明
so that I can be on the record
我今天早上在甜甜圈店
that I was at the donut shop this morning
完全与公务无关
in an exclusively unofficial capacity.
我什么都没看见 什么也不知道
I didn't see anything, I don't know anything,
我什么都不会说的
I'm not gonna say anything,
我也不该走在路上
and I certainly should not be walking around
担心会成为枪靶
with a target on my back!
看这样子不像是在点墨西哥卷饼吧
Doesn't necessarily look like he's ordering tacos, does it?
也许点三倍豆子和三倍肉卷
Maybe the three-bean, triple-thick meat burrito
需要做这么多收拾 但不会是墨西哥卷饼
requires that level of gesticulation, but not a taco.
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
她应该是跟踪了我们
I guess she followed us.
我会在这里
So, I will be waiting
等那通电♥话♥和墨西哥卷饼
for the phone call and the taco.
辣茄汁别放太少
And don't be stingy with the tomatillo.
里奥 我是缉毒局的帕尔默探员
Leo, Agent Palmer, DEA.
我不认识你
I-I don't know you.
我不认识你
I don't know you!
我不认识她 我不认识你
I don't know her. I don't know you.
我永远不会和缉毒局合作
I would never work with the DEA.
你是...你是想害死我吗
Are you... are you actively trying to get me killed?
我是来保护你的
I am here to protect you.
真好 因为上次你们这么做的时候
Oh, perfect, because the last time you did that,
发生了波士顿大屠♥杀♥
we had a Boston Cream Massacre!
你们点好餐了吗
Hey! Did you kids order yet?
我听说这里的烤牛肉很好吃
I hear their Carne Asada is... fantastic.
里格斯警探 真是让人惊讶啊
Detective Riggs, what a surprise.
你骗了我 你本该把他带回去审问的
You lied to me. You were supposed to bring him in for questioning.
我们刚刚想出了个更好的主意
We just came up with a better plan.
这么棒 什么主意
Oh, great. What's the plan?
我们想用他来做诱饵
We're gonna use him as bait.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Wait! What?!
我是诱饵
I'm bait?!
很显然 他并不知道我们的计划
Clearly, he wasn't aware of the plan.
对了 老实说
By the way, candidly,
这真的很蠢
it's idiotic,
因为这些人开枪杀我的几率...
because the odds of one of these people taking a shot at me--
这些喜欢...我在这一带很受喜爱的
These people love-- I'm like a made man around here.
这个社区的人都很喜欢我
I am beloved in this community.
-我深受喜爱... -里奥 里奥
- I'm like a made man... - Leo. Leo!
救救我 我中枪了 我中枪了
Help! I'm hit! I'm hit! I'm hit!
放松 只是萨尔萨酱而已
Relax. It's just salsa.
给你
?Here.
这主意真好
Good plan.
可是这计划确实管用了
Well, in our defense, it did work.
我会把白板拿出来 给你们看看...
Look, I will get the white board out and I will show you o...
听着 我要承认我们的计划确实
Listen, we did, admittedly, have a plan
可能会导致盖茨先生受到伤害
that involved some risk to Mr. Getz.
但我们确实抓到了里奥和那个厨师
But in fairness, we did get Leo and the cook.
好好好
Yup, yup.
结果真的比我们预想的要好
So, I mean, it really turned out better than we drew it up.
可你们并没有告诉我你们的计划
Except you didn't tell me the plan.
帕尔默 我们又不知道你喜欢吃墨西哥卷饼
Okay, well, Palmer, we didn't know you liked tacos.
那是因为你拒绝和她共进晚餐
Well, that's because you turned down her dinner date.
默托 你说这话太不合适了
Murtaugh, that was uncalled for.
不过确实...挺有道理
But it was-- it's a fair point.
挺有道理的
It's a fair point.
-帕尔默探员 -嗯
- Agent Palmer? ?- Yes.
我们已经让你审问两位关押的犯人了
We've given you access to both men in our custody.
你现在能不能告诉我们这位重要人物的其他信息
Can you now tell us more about this major player?
好吧
All right.
他是缔造者
He is The Architect.
一个建筑师
An architect?
是缔造者
The Architect.
这是贩毒集团对这位设计
It's how the cartel refers to the man who designed
并运营洛杉矶整个洗钱系统的称呼
and runs the entire money-laundering operation here in L.A..
真厉害啊
That's significant.
里奥知道他是谁吗
So does Leo know who he is?
应该不知道 但厨师可能知道
Well, I doubt it, but the cook may.
我会申请将他转移到联邦监狱
I'm filing paperwork to have him transferred to federal lockup.
他从来了之后就没有说过一句话
He hasn't said a word since he's been here,
可等他到了联邦监狱 他一定会开口的
but once he's in federal supermax, that will change.
我们不...不是说好要合作的吗
Oh, we're not-- What happened to us working together?
我们试过了 可你差点害我和目击证人丧命
We tried. You almost got me and my witness killed.
是差点啊 我是差点害死他
Al... But almost. I almost got him killed.
你忘了是"差点"
You're missing the "almost" part.
这也没花多久嘛
Well, that didn't take long.
现在她都不让我们审问犯人了
Now she's saying we can't sit at the grown-up table.
你俩最讨厌审问犯人了
You two hate the grown-up table.
我们是讨厌审问犯人
We hate the grown-up table.
再说了 我们还有目击证人
Plus, we still have our witnesses.
快去让里奥开口说话
Go get Leo to talk.
让里奥说话很简单
Huh. Getting Leo to talk is the easy part.
难的是让他闭嘴
Getting Leo to shut up-- that's the hard part.
我想要什么
What do I want?
我的条件可以用一个词来概括
Well, my terms can be summed up in a word.
保护
Protection.
保护我 以及我的名望
For me... and my reputation.
这可是六个词了 在我们开始谈条件之前
Okay, that's six words, and before you start talking terms,
你得先让我们知道你是不是有我们想要的信息
you might want to, uh, show us that you have something that we want.
贩毒集团两次试图谋杀我
Um, well, the cartel tried to kill me... twice,
所以很显然 我是有价值的
so, uh, clearly, I have value.
或者是因为他们不喜欢你
Or they don't like you.
或者是因为你话太多
Or you talk too much.
好吧 很好
Okay, terrific.
那我这就走向门口
Here is me going towards the exit.
我要出门了哦
Here is me going out the door,
我要是走了...
and once I'm gone...
你们想要什么
What do you want?
弗拉科想跟缉毒局说什么
What was Flaco gonna tell the DEA?
他没告诉我
He didn't tell me.
缔造者是谁
Who is The Architect?
我不知道
I don't know.
枪手是谁
Who were the gunmen?
我说自己有价值
Okay. When I said I had value,
可能是有点高估了自己的地位 但是
I might have overstated my position by a little bit, but, look,
我只需要你们保护我...
all I ask is that you protect me...
不让我被人杀害
from whoever's trying to kill me.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表