剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
?我想赚钱?
?I like to make money?
?嗨翻天?
?Get turnt?
?我想赚钱?
?I like to make money?
?嗨翻天?
?Get turnt?
?我想赚钱?
?I like to make money?
?嗨翻天?
?Get turnt?
?白妹的电臀像马达?
?We got the white girl twerkin' like the work?
?我想赚钱?
?I like to make money?
?嗨翻天?
?Get turnt?
?我想赚钱 嗨翻天?
?I like to make money, get turnt...?
您点的饮料
Your drink orders.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运 女士
And good luck to you, ma'am.
你也可以成为赢家
You, too, can be a winner.
快来参加我们的百万大奖抽奖
Be sure to join our million-dollar jackpot.
干嘛
What?
别这样 你昨天都吃过了
Come on, you ate yesterday.
那里什么也没有
There's nothing in there.
别浪费时间了
Don't waste your time.
那是我的存货啊
Okay, obviously I was saving that.
洛杉矶警署
马丁·里格
加利福尼亚州洛杉矶市
樱桃街3277号♥
邮编90013
银行本票
马丁·里格斯 147000美元
告诉你个好消息
Well, great news!
一对超级恩爱的小夫妻想买♥♥下你的房♥子
The most darling young couple just made an offer on your house.
有人想要冰沙吗
Anyone want some smoothie?
里面有甘蓝哦
There's kale in it.
才不要
Oh, God, no.
我对你很失望 儿子
I'm disappointed in you, son.
你上次吃蔬菜是什么时候
When's the last time you had a vegetable?
女人喜欢负责任的男人
Women like men who are responsible.
会照顾自己身体的男人
Men who take care of their bodies.
像你照顾这大肚腩一样 我明白了
Oh, oh, like you're taking care of this, I see.
别乱碰 我在呼气
Don't touch that. ?I was exhaling.
你上学要迟到了 RJ 快去吧
You're gonna be late for school, RJ, go on.
肚子大[胆大]是遗传的
Big guts are hereditary.
是嘛 走着瞧
Yeah, all right, we'll see.
希望你的其他品质也能遗传
Let's hope the same is true of your other qualities.
比如我的力量
Like my strength?
是啊
Yes.
还有我对鲜汤的热爱
And my love for hearty soups.
对啊
That, too.
还有你的冒险精神
And...your robust sense of adventure.
-这我真忘了 -我可没忘
- I forgot about that one. - Oh, but I have not.
所以我觉得我们该去度
Which is why I think that it is finally time
我们一直梦想着的假期了
for our dream vacation.
夏威夷 对啊
Hawaii, yes.
你穿着比基尼 喝着麦泰酒
You in a bikini with a Mai Tai.
不
No.
我们要去爬乞力马扎罗山
Climbing Kilimanjaro.
听起来很危险啊 喝着麦泰酒就更危险了
That sounds dangerous. Especially with a Mai Tai.
危险 拜托 亲爱的
Dangerous? Come on, honey.
你还会担心危险
What are you worried about dangerous?
你整天和马丁·里格斯一起厮混
You ride around all day with Martin Riggs.
我都做了心脏直视手术
Look, I already experienced my adventure
已经够冒险了
with a little thing called open-heart surgery.
罗杰 是你跟我说
Roger, you were the one who told me
爬乞力马扎罗山是你的梦想
climbing Kilimanjaro was your dream.
我什么时候说过
When did I say that was my dream?
我们第四次约会的时候
On our fourth date.
第四次约会
Oh, our fourth date.
亲爱的 那时我还没和你睡过
Baby, I hadn't slept with you yet.
所以我有点夸大其词 说自己爱爬山
So I might've overstated my interest in mountaineering
-只是为了... -和我上♥床♥
- just to, you know... - Get in my pants?
没错
Correct.
天啊
Gosh.
听着 翠什
Listen, Trish...
不 你给我听着
No, you listen.
我等了18年才等到咱俩的假期
I've waited 18 years to have a little us time.
我爱我们的宝贝 但我不会再等18年了
And I love our baby girl, but I am not waiting 18 more.
是时候敢于梦想 付诸行动了
Time to dream big, go big,
稍微跳出我们的舒适区
and-and get out of our comfort zone a little.
我们的舒适区吧
Here's the thing about our comfort zone:
真的是非常舒适
it's very comfortable.
别闹了
Stop.
现在不舒适了
Until it's not.
我得走了
Oh, I got to go.
持械抢劫
Armed robbery.
好莱坞公园赌场
Hollywood Park Casino.
这事没完
This isn't over.
我也这么觉得
I didn't think it was.
好莱坞公园赌场
我真不明白人们来这里干嘛
I never understand why people come here.
浪费钱 就跟爬山一样
It's a waste of money. It's like mountain climbing.
酒水免费啊
Well, there's free alcohol.
贝利
Bailey.
什么情况
What do we got?
没有死人 但他们抢走了一百万
No fatalities, but they took a million.
有些顾客在骚动时还偷了些钱
And add to that what some customers stole during the commotion.
我的保安在她的腰带里
My security guards found a woman
发现了一千块筹码
with $1,000 in chips in her girdle.
腰带
Girdle?
还在还有人系腰带
People still wear those things?
我现在就系着呢
I'm wearing one right now.
山姆·菲舍尔
Sam Fisher.
这家赌场我开了二十年
I've owned this place for 20 years.
但这些人真是要了我的老命
But these scumbags might as well have put a bullet in me.
大奖是我维持生意的
The jackpot, that was my last hope
最后希望了
for keeping the doors here open.
我以为庄家不会输钱
I thought the house always wins.
没错 但你得有赌徒才行
It does, as long as you got gamblers.
我的生意都被拉斯维加斯和印度赌场抢去了
But I've lost them to Vegas and the Indian casinos.
这是萨拉·麦克法登
This is Sarah McFadden.
她是鸡尾酒服务员
She's a cocktail waitress.
她说她看见了什么
Says she saw something.
我没看见多少
Well, I didn't see much really.
只看到了摩托车引擎盖的图标
Just the engine cover on one of the bikes.
有个像蛇一样的标志
It had, like, a... like, a snake design.
应该是定制的
Sounds like a custom job.
去本地所有摩托车店问问
Let's try all the local bike shops.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲舍尔先生 你能把监控录像
Mr. Fisher, do you mind showing Detective Bailey
给贝利警探看看吗
some of your security footage?
当然 跟我来
Absolutely. Come on.
你觉得他真的系腰带了吗
You think he really wears a girdle?
不清楚
Unclear.
看来废物真是层出不穷啊
I guess a sucker really is born every minute, huh?
得了 小罗
Come on, Rog.
你的冒险精神呢
Where's your sense of adventure?
你跟翠什聊过了
You been talking to Trish?
你得用筹码下注
Uh, you need to place a bet in chips.
这是银行本票
That's a cashier's check.
没问题的
We're good to go.
这是14万7千块
That's $147,000.
你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱
That's your house.
是你的保命钱
That's your safety net.
保命钱
Safety net.
你真可爱 罗杰
You're cute, Roger.
停止下注
No more bets.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your damn mind?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表