剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
开车撞坏人
You just run over bad guys?
-只要能抓到坏人就行 -是吗
- You go with what works. - Yeah?
准备好了吗
You ready?
我欠你们俩一句道歉
I know I owe you both an apology.
我感到非常愧疚
I can't tell you how sorry I am
差点坏了所有事
for almost messing everything up.
我接受你的道歉 我明白你的想法
Apology accepted. I understand why you did what you did.
反正都解决了 好人获胜
And it all worked out-- good guys won.
没错 尤其是这个小家伙
That's right, especially that little guy right here.
我知道我会永远提防下一个
I know I'll always be looking over my shoulder
提托派来夺走他的人 但...
for the next person Tito sends for him, but
你说得对
you were right.
这是我的职责
That's the job.
而你相当称职
And you're very good at it.
记住这点
Remember that.
说真的 你知道这是谁干的吗
Seriously, honest truth, you know anything about this?
不知道 完全不知道
Nope, not a thing.
但你可以这样想
But look at it this way.
这车在全世界只有六百台
There's only 600 of those in the whole wide world.
但是有几辆长这样
But how many of them look like that?
朋友 那才叫艺术品
That, my friend, is a work of art.
厉害了
Pretty amazing
默托仅凭一己之力就抓获了吉迪恩
how Murtaugh was able to ?single-handedly take down Gideon
和他手下的两名枪手
and two gunmen all by himself.
是啊 我真为他感到骄傲
Yeah. I'm really proud of him.
他长进了很多
You know, he's come a long way.
我听说帕尔默帮了他一点小忙
I heard he had a little help from Palmer.
-我听说的 -只有帕尔默吗
- I mean, that's what I hear, you know? - Just... just Palmer?
还会有谁呢 我都停职了
Well, I mean, who else? I was suspended,
所以我没有枪
so, therefore, I didn't have a weapon,
你说我能上哪去找把枪呢
and I mean, where would I find a gun?
我完全不相信你的话
Yeah, I'm not-not buying that at all.
真的 不过我接受
Really. Um, but I will accept it,
因为吉迪恩被拘留了 内鬼也抓到了
because Gideon is in custody, and our leak is plugged.
地检官想和你说几句
Now, the city attorney would like to have a word with you,
我给你们留点空间
so I will give you the office.
请尽量别损坏任何东西
Please try not to break anything?
-好了 -谢谢你
- OK. - Thank you.
我不是针对你
It wasn't personal.
而是按章办事
It was policy.
而且我想要保护你
And I wanted to protect you.
我知道当你在乎的人受到威胁和伤害
I know how you react when people you care for
或是更糟的情况时 你会作何反应
are threatened, hurt, or worse.
我和帕尔默...
Look, the situation with Palmer--
不是你想的那样
it's not what you think.
看在你的份上...
For your sake...
我希望是那样
I hope it is.
看在这段感情的价值上...
For what it's worth,
我赞成
I approve.
*你独自一人*
*You were alone...*
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
虽然...
Although...
我不确定自己是否准备好在乎别人了
I'm not sure if I'm, uh, ready to care for someone.
你懂吧
You know?
人生只能往前走 马丁
Life moves in one direction, Martin.
你应该随之向前走
You should move with it.
我是帕尔默
Palmer.
我是里格斯
Riggs.
听这低吼声就知道是你 什么事
Yeah, I recognize the growl. What's up?
*只能靠自己*
*All on your own*
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我一直很饿
I'm always hungry.
你想... 要不要...
You want to, uh-- I don't know--
今晚共进晚餐
maybe go to dinner tonight?
-去哪里 -餐馆
- Where? - Restaurant.
在店里吃还是外带
Eat-in or take-out?
在店里吃
Eat-in.
好啊 我还挺感兴趣的
Yeah, I could be interested in that.
*你借酒消愁*
*You've drunk it down*
*酒后吐真言*
*And you've spat it out...*
好
Okay.
这是约会呢
It's a date.
-帕尔默 -什么事
- Palmer? - Yeah.
还好你没走 我找到了你要的档案
Glad I caught you. I've got that file you requested.
*我们都需要他人陪伴*
*We all need someone to stay*
*我们都需要他人陪伴*
*We all need someone to stay...*
女士 感谢你和我共舞
Thank you, my lady, for the dance.
你真是位出色的舞伴
You're a wonderful partner.
*你能治愈我吗*
*Will you fix me up?*
*你会给我希望吗*
*Will you show me hope?*
有人在家吗
Hello! Anyone home?
我们在楼上
Hey, we're upstairs!
你妈妈的私人飞机着陆了
Your mommy's private jet just landed.
亲爱的
Hi, baby.
-玩得怎么样 -棒极了
- So, how was it? - Awesome.
我爱死拉斯维加斯了
I love Las Vegas.
那儿的巴黎赌场让人感觉就在巴黎一样
That Paris Casino was just like being in Paris.
我们没去真正的巴黎
Without actually being in Paris.
我等着和你一起去巴黎
I'm saving the real thing for you.
-我去拍照秀战利品了 -去吧
- I got to go insta my loot. - All right.
你今天怎么样
So... how was your day?
活下来了
Uh, I survived.
你信守了承诺
As promised.
抱歉没能去巴黎
I'm sorry about Paris.
-我想去 但... -亲爱的
- I mean, I wanted to go, but... - ?Honey.
我知道 生活不尽如人意
I know. Life got in the way.
你让我刚才白哄了
?Just undid all my work.
别闹
Stop.
你不必道歉 我明白
You don't have to apologize. I get it.
你抱着她
Hey, you take her.
现在就剩你和我一起对抗全世界
Right now it's me and you against the world.
你和我对抗全世界
It's me and you against the world.
和我 和我
Hmm? Me, me, me.
小罗
Rog?
答应我一件事
Do something for me.
别错过太多
Try not to miss too much.
你是个好丈夫 也是好警♥察♥
You are a great husband, and a great cop.
你总是把工作放在首位
And that job will always come first,
但这是有代价的
but it comes at a cost.
别等到20年后再追悔莫及
20 years from now, let's not look back
为你错过的事情感到遗憾
and be sorry about what you missed.
有时候 宁可失之于允
Sometimes, err on the side of saying yes.
我答应
Yes.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我去拆购物袋
I'm gonna go unpack.
我在房♥间等你好吗
Meet you in our room?
遵命 我马上到
Mm-hmm, yes, yes, I will.
*你能陪伴我吗*
*Can you keep me close?*
*你能最爱我吗*
*Can you love me most?*
-抱歉迟到了 -没事
- Hi. I'm sorry I'm late. - Oh, no worries.
这里的开胃菜是土豆泥
So, they have tater tots as appetizers here,
所以这儿算是我最喜欢的餐馆
so this is basically, like, my favorite restaurant, so...
怎么了
What's up?
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我必须告诉你一件事 估计我说完
I have to tell you something, and I think once I do,
你就不想让我留下了
you're not gonna want me to stay.
难说 不过你可以试试
Well, I doubt that, but you can give it a shot.
我在你拖车里
When I was in your trailer
看到你妻子米兰达的照片的时候
and I saw the photo of your wife Miranda,
我认出了她 就像见过她一样
I thought I recognized her, like I'd seen her before.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表