剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
this first one was gonna be difficult.
但我们想纪念这个日子 纪念米兰达
But we wanted to mark it, to remember Miranda.
和家人
With family.
朋友
With friends.
和她所有爱过的人一起
Everyone she loved.
你曾是她的丈夫
You were her husband.
现在也是
I still am.
你周五晚上到底在干什么
What were you doing Friday night
就实在来不了吗
that you couldn't make it?
当时我状态不好 没法见人
I was in no shape to be around people.
我听说
From what I've heard,
那是你的常态
you're in no condition a lot.
罗尼 听我说
Ronnie, listen...
小马
Marty.
你想酗酒
You want to be a drunk,
尽管酗酒
you be a drunk.
但我不允许
But I won't allow you
你拿我女儿做你的借口
to blame my daughter for it.
我们已经对鲁宾·托玛尔的车发布了通缉令
There's a BOLO out on Reuben Tomar's car.
机场巴士站火车站 都已通知到
LAX, bus station, train station, all have been alerted.
好的 我们对他有多少了解
Okay. So, what do we know about him?
失去双亲后他在圣瓦伦斯教堂长大
He grew up in St. Valens Church after losing both parents.
托玛尔 鲁宾
他父亲是个暴♥力♥酒鬼
His father was a violent alcoholic.
打死了他母亲
He beat his mother to death.
也为此进了监狱
Actually got sent away to prison for it.
有麻烦了 帕特森神父失踪了
We have a problem. Father Patterson is M.I.A.
医院保安在停车场发现了他的车
Hospital security has his car in the parking lot.
座位上有挣扎的痕迹和血迹
Sign of struggle and blood on the seat.
鲁宾为什么要绑♥架♥他的神父
Why would Ruben take his priest?
也许他是想忏悔
Maybe he wanted to repent.
感觉忏悔好像不是这个流程
Pretty sure that's not how it works.
好的 瓦莱丽·劳施 戴尔·雷诺兹
Okay. Valerie Rausch, Dale Reynolds.
鲁宾找上他们是有原因的
Reuben went after them for a reason.
为什么是他们 为什么是现在
Why them? Why now?
他们忏悔时被鲁宾发现他们犯下谋杀还逍遥法外
Ruben found out they got away with murder during confession.
所以他用他们杀人的手段
So he punished them the same way
惩罚了他们
they committed their crimes.
要是帕特森神父知道
If Father Patterson knew
鲁宾的父亲曾虐待他母亲
that Reuben's dad was abusing his mom,
他肯定认为他母亲的死也有神父的责任
he sure as hell would hold him accountable as well.
鲁宾 悬崖勒马
Reuben, stop.
上帝会宽恕你的
God will forgive you.
就像你原谅我父亲一样
Like you forgave my father.
你赦免了他的罪
You freed him of sin.
却没有救我的妈妈
Instead of saving my mom.
所以 你也要受她受过的苦
So now, you are going to suffer as she suffered.
我爸喜欢用皮带
Dad liked to use belts.
他跟你说了吗
Did he tell you that?
在他向你忏悔的时候
When he confessed to you?
通缉令有回音了
The BOLO paid off.
大概15分钟前鲁宾闯了红灯
Here's Reuben blowing a red light
在诺曼底和日落大道转角
on Normandie and Sunset about 15 minutes ago.
那和他儿时的家就隔了几条街
Well, that's just a couple of blocks from his childhood home.
是她母亲去世的房♥子
The apartment where his mother died.
-没错 -行动
- Yep. - ?Go.
醒醒 神父
Stay with me, Father.
求你
Please.
别继续了
No more.
我看了验尸报告
I read the coroner's report.
他打了她
He hit her
39下她才死掉
39 times before she died.
我才打了10下
I'm only up to ten.
我妈妈能受得了
My mother could take it.
你也行
So can you.
疯狂连环杀手儿时的家
Childhood home of deranged serial killer?
真是典型
Seems kind of textbook.
就这间吗
Is that the house?
好的
All right.
求你 住手
Please, stop!
鲁宾 求求你
Rueben, please.
左边安全
Clear, left!
安全
Clear!
-小罗 -怎么了
- Rog? - Yeah.
-照顾好他 -好
- You got this? - I got it.
救护车马上就到
Ambulance on their way.
别别别
Uh-uh-uh. Come on.
你要跟我走
You need to come with me.
我宁愿随上帝而去
I'd rather go with God.
那可不是个好主意
Eh, that's not really a good option.
你知道的
You know.
听着 我知道这事很神圣
Look. I mean, I know it's majestic,
白鸽什么什么的 可是...
and the white dove, and everything, but...
不 别啊
Hey, hey, hey, no!
我抓住你了
I got you.
我把你拉上来
I'm gonna pull you up.
小罗 铁杆撑不住的
Rog, it's not gonna hold.
你也会掉下去的
You're gonna fall, too.
小罗 撑不住的
Rog, it's not gonna hold.
-放手吧 -不放
- Let me go. - No!
我是不会放开你的
I'm not gonna let you go.
-小罗 放手 -我绝不会放开你
- Rog! Let me go. - I'm not letting you go.
小罗 没事的
Rog. It's okay. It's okay.
不 我绝不松手
No. I'm not letting you go!
搞什么 你居然打我
What is wrong... You hit me!
小罗 你必须放手
Rog! You need to let me go, Rog!
我就是不放手
I'm not letting you... go!
小罗 老实说
Rog. Tell the truth.
你知道这下面有棵树吗
Did you know this tree was down here?
你竟然打了我
I can't believe you hit me!
我看了你们的报告
So, I read your report.
-有些疑问 -没什么好问的 全都在上面了
- Have some questions. - You shouldn't. Everything's in there.
告诉我你的黑眼圈是怎么回事
The shiner. Walk me through that.
在天台上的是你和嫌犯
You're on the roof with the suspect.
他什么时候揍了你
When did he punch you?
不是嫌犯打的
Suspect did not punch me.
那是谁...可别说是...
Then who... Please, don't say
-里格斯 -里格斯
- Riggs. - ?Riggs.
帮我个忙 如果德尔加多问起 告诉他...
Do me a favor. If Delgado asks, tell him...
被棒球打中脸 被太空垃圾砸到了
Baseball to the face, got hit by space debris,
被剑鱼戳伤了...
swordfishing accident...
没错 随便找个理由
Yes. Any of those things.
他为什么要打你
Why did he do it?
不是他的错 是我自找的
It's not his fault. I had it coming.
我想救他
I tried to save his life.
你选的酒馆真难找啊 罗尼
Quite the watering hole you got here, Ronnie.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you another drink?
这酒再来一杯 再加一杯苏打水 谢谢
Get another one of these and a club soda. Thanks.
你不必为了我戒酒
You don't have to abstain on my account.
不仅是因为你
It's not just you.
我开始慢慢忘记她了
I'm starting to forget things about her.
从小事开始
Little things.
天知道我有多不愿意
God knows I don't want to,
但我...
but, um... I am
我真的无能为力
I can't do anything about it.
那就让我们来帮你
So let us help you through it.
听着
Look.
我真的很感激你为我所做的一切
I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
真的
I do.
但我真的做不到
I can't do this.
也许不再见面才是最好的选择
I think it's best if I don't see you guys anymore.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表