剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
这里是我的街区
Look, this is my neighborhood, okay?
我家人就在这条街上拼车
My family carpools on this street.
-看来这下不用载人了 -狗♥日♥的♥
- Somebody just got out of carpool duty. - Son of a...
?欢迎来到卡姆·瑞里姆历代记?
?Welcome to the Cam Rellim chronicles?
?小心我的酒 我左躲右闪?
?Looking out my monocle, I'm dodging obstacles?
?我大赌特赌 你个卑贱小人?
?I gamble like the Bellagio, you cockroach?
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
?我话都很酷 走时清理干净?
?'Cause everything I talk is dope, type to leave it clean?
?告诉清洁公♥司♥ 想买♥♥下一栋大别♥墅♥?
?And ... shiny, word to Mop & Glo, tryin' to get a mansion?
?没人能找到我的房♥间?
?Ain't nobody here gonna find my room...?
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
?我的袜子依然是蓝色?
?I guarantee you that my socks stay blue?
?按下播放 我白手起家?
?So press play, I start from scratch...?
别减速啊
Hey, whoa, whoa, don't slow down!
?第二天 这些废物?
?The next day, these losers...?
天啊
Oh, my God!
抱歉 蔡女士 不好意思
Sorry, Mrs. Choi! Sorry!
?你从未见识过抒情?
?Pen game is something these ... have never seen?
?全国冠军?
?All-City champion...?
小罗 你开错道了
Rog, you're-you're going the wrong way.
我们去截他们
We're gonna cut him off.
?耳听为虚 眼见为止?
?Testify, for the best is I?
?眼见为实 拦我者?
?Best is I, and anybody in my way?
?皆得死 我是饲养员?
?Gonna be left to die, I'm-a feed?
?整个世界都在我手中?
?The world, you can put it on my tab?
?跑到腿麻 我不会瞭望?
?Run until my legs go numb, I don't plan on looking...?
?这就是蓝滑公园?
?And this is Blue Slide Park.?
这下没戏了
Well, there goes the neighborhood.
致命
致命
武器
武器
第一季 第四集
他们在我的街区对我开枪
They shot at me in my own neighborhood!
我要知道这些混♥蛋♥是谁
I want to know who these punks are,
什么帮派的 还有他们的老窝
who they hang out with, where they live.
他们入室抢劫时间非常精确
It was a precise in-and-out hit
屋主当时正在参加精品店开幕式
while the homeowner was at a boutique opening.
价值20万的珠宝电器被偷
Got over 200 grand in jewelry and electronics.
这伙人肯定...
This crew, they must case...
他们是禽兽
They're predators!
我搬到谢尔曼奥克斯
The whole point of moving to Sherman Oaks
就是因为那里不会发生这种事
is so stuff like this doesn't happen!
这个案子我们接了
We're taking the case.
罗杰 我知道你很计较这件事
Roger, look, I understand you're taking this personally,
但你得...
but what you have to...
没错 我是计较 你不懂
Yes, it is personal. You wouldn't understand.
你又不住我们这种社区
You don't live in any kind of community.
你可是个沙滩流浪汉
You're a sand hobo.
沙滩流浪汉 就是那种...
A sand hobo? As opposed to what, like, an, uh...
就是上车不买♥♥票那种吗
like a regular hobo who rides the rails?
你的邻居是海豹
Your neighbors are seals.
那俩家伙穿着假制♥服♥ 开着海关的车
These guys had fake uniforms, custom vans.
他们是职业大盗
They're professionals.
贝利
Hey, Bailey,
你查一下洛杉矶当地发生的盗窃案
why don't you run a search on all burglaries in L.A. County,
看是否有相似案情
see if any similarities pop up.
这就去 默托 别把希望全放这上面
On it. And, Murtaugh, don't be all in my grill.
我需要几天时间
It's gonna take me a couple days
才能拿到全城的案件资料
to get all these files from around the city.
我一小时就能搞到
Or I could get them in an hour.
每个警局都有黑帮的线人
Gang Unit has contacts in all stations.
我帮你们联♥系♥
I'll hook you up.
大伙们 还记得克鲁兹警探吧
Team, I'm sure you remember Detective Cruz.
值得一提的是 在与里格斯和默托
Remarkably, after working with Riggs and Murtaugh
一举破获了贩毒集团案后
on our last cartel case,
他申请调入成为全职警探
he put in to be transferred over to us full-time.
欢迎你的加入 克鲁兹
Good to have you, Cruz.
我们来一起抓坏蛋
We're going after some grade "A" miscreants here.
很好 相信大家定会让他感受到家的温暖
Okay, then. I'm sure you'll all make him feel right at home.
那肯定的
Oh, yeah.
除非所谓的家就是辆拖车配上几只无辜的海豹
Unless home is a trailer near some easily-maligned seals.
记住嫌犯的特征了吗
You got a description on the suspects?
没有 我们光忙着躲子弹了 根本来不及看脸
No, we were too busy almost getting killed to see their faces.
但其中一个长得像黑人版绿巨人
But one of them looked like the black Hulk.
那看来这个巨大的脚印就是他的了
So I'm guessing this Bigfoot-sized footprint is from my boy?
脚这么大的人应该不难找
And a guy that size shouldn't be hard to find.
我联♥系♥下我的线人 看看有没有线索
I'll call my C.I., see what I can get.
找到了
Got something.
好像就是他
That looks like him.
你是怎么找到的
How did you do that?
加油 宝贝
Yeah, baby! Come on!
我在网上搜了"黑人版绿巨人"
Did an online search for "Black Hulk."
这才是抢劫凶案组的破案方式
That's how we do here in Robbery-Homicide.
大伙淡定
Whoa, whoa. Easy, kids.
大家都是警♥察♥
We're all cops here.
不是海豹也不是流浪汉
Not seals or hobos.
那家伙真是太像流浪汉了
There's a lot about that man that is hobo-like.
太像了
A lot.
?从舞池前传来波动?
?Comin' to you live from the mosh pit?
?发迹于黑暗之腹?
?Born from the belly of the darkness?
那个视频就是在这家健身房♥拍的
That video was shot right here in this gym.
你有没有见过一个特别高壮的黑人
Have you seen any enormous black guys
胳膊有我大腿这么粗
with arms the size of my thighs in here?
这里的黑人都又高又壮
All we got is enormous black guys.
你有事吗
You got a problem?
如果别人要送你一双卡辛鞋
If someone were gonna buy you a pair of moccasins,
应该给你买♥♥多大号♥的
what size would they be looking for?
我知道你在想什么
And I know what you're thinking,
但我不是那意思
but you're wrong.
卡辛鞋多百搭
Everyone looks great in moccasins.
有进展吗
What do you got?
一般人的鞋也就是44或45码
Regular men's shoe sizes are, what, 10?? 11?
刚才那个"铁人"可能要穿46的
Except Gigantor over there probably wears a size 12.
这双鞋是50码的
This is a 16.
跟犯罪现场的脚印同样大小
Same size as the footprint at the crime scene.
也正是"绿巨人"在视频里穿的那双
And the exact same shoe that Hulk wore in his video.
打扰了 "绿巨人"先生
Excuse me, Mr., uh, Hulk.
洛杉矶警署
Uh, LAPD.
你能把短裤什么的穿上
Will you kindly put some shorts on or something
跟我们走一趟吗
and come with us?
谢谢你的配合
We'd greatly appreciate that.
万分感谢
Greatly appreciate it.
想抓我就来啊
If you want me, come and get me.
好消息是 他没有武装
Well, the good news is he's not packing.
罗杰 这还叫没有武装吗 你标准可真高
Rog, if that's not packing, your standards are extremely high.
我们把他放倒就行了
Well, look, we just take him off his center, that's all.
-你攻下盘 我攻上盘 -你攻下盘
- You go low, I'll go high. - You go low.
你攻下盘 我才不攻下盘
You go low. I'm not going low.
你去...
You go... ?
按住他 电他
Get him! Tase him!
?按照她们要求行事 被无视?
?What those ladies tell us, get shot down?
?女孩们衣着暴露 身姿曼妙?
?Girls are scantily clad and showin' body?
?一个女孩走来 想跟你上♥床♥做♥爱♥?
?A chick walks by you, wish you could sex her?
?可你却呆呆站立?
?But you're standing on the wall like you was Poindexter?
?第二天集♥会♥ 高级午宴?
?Next day's function, high-class luncheon?
?食物上桌 你大口吞咽?
?Food is served and you're stone-cold munchin'?
?音乐响起 众人翩翩起舞?
?Music comes on, people start to dance?
?女孩们来来去去 男孩们呆若木鸡?
?A girl starts walking, guys start gawking?
?她坐在你旁边开始跟你攀谈?
?Sits down next to you and starts talking?
快来帮我一把
Can I get a little help over here?!
罗杰 帮我摆脱他 快来帮我
Rog! Let me go! Help me out!
?纵情一舞?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表