剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, um, hold on.
韦伯恩咨♥询♥公♥司♥的所有者及经营者只有一人
Weyburn Advisors-- they have one sole
韦伯恩咨♥询♥公♥司♥
斯塔福德·怀特
owner and operator: Stafford White.
-去抓他 -不 先别急
- Let's pick him up. - No, not yet,
我得先去申请搜查令
you guys. I have to get a warrant.
你们先去他办公室等我 好吗
So just go to his office and be ready, okay?
里格斯 我是认真的 一定要等我的指令
Riggs, I mean it-- please wait for me to call,
再踹门进去
and then you can kick the door in.
我说过了... 我变了
I told you... I'm a changed man.
焕然一新
Changed man.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
韦伯恩公♥司♥在13层
Weyburn's up on the 13th floor.
帕尔默让我们等着
Palmer said to wait.
对啊 我们会等她 但...
Oh, well, yeah, we'll wait, but we'll...
在楼上等她吧
you know, wait upstairs.
这样的话 搜查令一到
That way, when the warrant arrives, you know,
我们就能抓人了 简直双赢啊
we're on the job ready to go. It's a win-win, really.
翠什辞职了
Trish quit her job.
我不知道她还能否找到另一份工作
And I don't know if she can get another one,
甚至不知道她是否愿意再去找工作
or even if she wants to if she could.
等会
Uh, wait a minute.
我们在说你老婆吗
We're talking about your wife, right?
这世上还有比翠什·默托
I mean, is there a human being alive
更有能力从事这份工作的人吗
more capable of taking care of business than Trish Murtaugh?
我想应该没有了
No. I guess not.
说吧 你在忧虑什么
Come on, what are you worried about?
我很忧虑
I worry.
坏事总是接踵而至
Bad stuff happens, all the time.
就像这家伙
Just ask this guy.
-等会 他就是缔造者吧 -没错
- Wait a minute, is this The Architect? - Yeah.
他就是帕尔默让我们找的人
This is the guy that Palmer asked us to look for.
帕尔默 帕尔默
Palmer? Palmer?!
里奥 现在不太方便说话 怎么了
Hey, Leo. It's a bad time. What's up?
我知道这听起来会很奇怪
Okay, I know this is gonna sound odd,
我在火力追赶一辆
but I am in hot pursuit
在斯普林大道往东行驶的救护车
of an ambulance headed east on Spring!
你在追一辆救护车
You're chasing an ambulance.
不是你想的那样 帕尔默在里面
I know, I know. Palmer's inside it!
几名贩毒分子伪装成急救人员把她抓走了
A couple of cartel guys dressed like EMTs grabbed her,
不知道他们要把她带去哪
and they're taking her to who knows where.
他们绑♥架♥了帕尔默 有人在盯着他们了
Hey. They kidnapped Palmer. We got eyes on them.
-谁 -里奥
- Who has eyes? - Leo.
里奥
Leo?
他们把车停到了一个荒废的
Okay. They just pulled into some sort of,
服务区还是加油站之类的地方
uh, abandoned diner or gas station.
我看看能不能靠近些
I'm gonna see if I can get closer.
别 里奥 在我们到达之前留在原地
No, Leo. Stay put until we get there.
好了...
Okay, so...
这是一家很老的酒店
uh, it's an old hotel on the,
在高速公路的北边
on the north side of the highway.
我在他们视线范围外
I'm out of view.
所以...
So, uh...
我们有...
what are my, uh...
有什么交战规则吗
like, uh, rules of engagement here?
没有规则
There are no rules.
你不许参与 快退下
You do not engage! You stand down!
-你听明白了吗 -冷静点 冷静点
- Do you understand me? - Calm down, calm down.
他们都不知道我在这
They don't even know that I'm here.
他们知道我在这儿
They know that I'm here!
快 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
-你看到了吗 -是帕尔默
- You see what I'm seeing? - Palmer.
如果她被带上直升机就死定了
If they get her in that chopper, she's dead.
听着 你去帮里奥
Look, you go after Leo,
-我去救帕尔默 -没问题
- I'm going after Palmer. - ?Got it.
快快快 快走
Go, go, go! Let's go!
慢着
Wait.
等等 先等等
Wait, wait. Wait.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我是名律师
I'm a lawyer.
快进去
Get in!
走吧
Let's go!
里奥
Leo!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
快上升 赶紧走
Take it up! Let's go, let's go!
又要多一起诉讼案了
That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
别
No!
里格斯
Riggs!
-嗨 -你好啊
- Hi. ?- Hello.
完蛋了
Oh, no.
-我有办法了 -不 我有个办法
- Um, I got a plan. - No, I got a plan!
-跳下去 -跳下去
- We jump! - We jump!
这种概率是多少
Oh. What are the odds?
我们的计划竟然一样
Both have the same plan.
我们的存活率吗 非常小
Of us surviving? Very little. ?
我就知道我们最后会以"上♥床♥"告终
Well, I figured you'd end up in bed with me.
还有一架停用的军用直升机
...and one decommissioned military helicopter
要么缴获 要么销毁
were either seized or destroyed,
警监布鲁克斯·艾弗瑞
六名弗洛雷斯贩毒集团成员及代理人
as half a dozen members of the Flores cartel and their agents
已在今天早些时候绳之以法
were brought to justice earlier today.
此案的完美收局离不开
None of this could have been possible
缉毒局 洛杉矶警署
without the work of the DEA,
及本地律师里奥·盖茨的努力
the LAPD and local attorney... Leo Getz.
感谢你们
Thank you.
现在可以提问了
I'll now take a few questions.
他没说我的电♥话♥号♥码
He didn't say my number.
他应该说我的电♥话♥号♥码
Ah. He was supposed to say my number.
好了 里奥
Come on, Leo.
大家都知道你的电♥话♥号♥码
Everyone already knows your number.
你说得对
I guess you're right.
警探 你救了我 我欠你一个人情
Detective, you saved my life, I owe you one.
如果你遇到事故
If you're ever in an accident,
或者需要现金结算
and need cash settlement,
我会接你的案子 分文不收
I will take your case, no charge.
打折价
Reduced rate.
这是我的荣幸 里奥
Hey, it was a pleasure, Leo.
不客气
And you're welcome.
不客气什么
For what?
你会知道的
You'll see.
我手头的事情都办完了
Looks like I got everything.
-要回华盛顿了吗 -对
- Heading back to D.C.? - ?Yep.
里格斯呢
Where's Riggs?
我没看到他
I-I haven't seen him.
好吧
Okay.
请帮我跟他说声"再见"
Uh, well, please tell him that I said "So long."
还有"谢谢你"
And thank you.
就这样吗
Is that it?
默托...
Murtaugh...
别这样 你俩擦出了火花
Come on. You guys have chemistry.
这可不多见
That doesn't come along often.
我知道
I know.
再见
See you around.
*从容前行*
*Keep walking lightly*
*我们都要*
*We're all*
*从容前行*
*Walking lightly...*
你在这里干什么
Hey. What you doing in here?
没事 什么事
Oh, nothing. What's up?
躲起来算"没事"吗
If by "Nothing," you mean hiding?
我要躲... 我要躲谁啊
Who would I be, wh-who would I be hiding from?
里格斯 自从我们成为搭档起
You know, Riggs, since we've been partnered together,
我看过你醉酒 发疯
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表