剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
你... 那好吧
You-- okay, you know what?
随你便 你自己的钱爱怎么花就怎么花
You go ahead and blow your money how you want to blow your money.
反正我也不在乎
I can't say I care either way.
我不能就这么看着你发疯
You know, I can't watch this madness.
里格斯 把支票拿回来
Riggs, pick up that damn check.
开始吧
Drop it.
你知道我会这么做的
You knew I'd do that.
你在乎
You care.
天啊 等结果真是太难熬了
God, the suspense is killing me.
黑色 26
Black 26.
看啊
Oh, look at that.
你刚刚害我损失了一大笔钱
You just cost me a ton of money.
但我还没说完
But wait for it.
我并不在乎
I don't care.
致命
致命
武器
武器
第一季 第八集
他们好像提前排练过一样
It's like they rehearsed this in advance.
所以他们掌握了可靠的信息
So they got good intel.
可能是雇员或者常客
Could be employees or regulars.
常客
Regulars?
这么烂的赌场谁会经常来
Why be a regular in this dump?
桑雅
Yo, Sonya.
你好啊
What's up?
马克西 你好啊
Hey, Maxy, how you doing?
桑雅
Sonya?
怪不得你想离开这儿
No wonder why you want to get up out of here.
我有时会来这里放松放松
Sometimes I come here to relax, all right?
你开心就好
To each his own.
真可惜你今早不在
Too bad you weren't here in the morning.
不然你就是证人了
Could've been a witness.
就不需要那个"特别有用"的鸡尾酒服务员了
Yeah, instead of our oh-so-helpful cocktail waitress.
看
Look.
她说她看到了抢劫
She said she saw the heist,
但劫匪出现前她离开了
but she left before the crew showed up.
她根本没赶上这件事
She missed the whole damn thing.
她绝不可能看见引擎盖
There's no way she could've seen the engine cover.
那她为什么说看见了呢
So why'd she say she did?
快进来 戈特利布先生
Come on in, Mr. Gottlieb.
请叫我比利
Billy, please.
好的
Okay.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
不 别麻烦了 用不了多长时间
Uh, no, don't bother. This won't take long.
就像我说的
Now, like I said,
我是赌场保险公♥司♥的员工
I'm with the casino's insurance company, and...
比利·戈特利布
保险代理人
今天的事情我们还有几个后续问题要问
we just had a few follow-up questions about the incident today.
我把一切都告诉警♥察♥了
Oh, I-I told the police everything.
你都说了什么
Which was?
没什么 就是摩托车引擎盖的事
Not much, just something about the bike.
一个改装过的引擎盖上有蛇的图案
A custom engine cover with a snake on it.
你还注意到别的事了吗
Is there anything else you noticed?
抱歉 但是没有别的了
I'm sorry, but I really don't think so.
其实呢
Well...
我们正在提供悬赏
we are offering a reward.
我真的没看见他们的长相
Well... I'm real good with faces.
我一直在想顾客点的酒水什么的
For remembering drink orders and stuff.
那些劫匪知道自己在干什么
And those guys knew what they were doing,
所以他们也许以前来过
so maybe they came in before.
我也许为他们服务过
I-- maybe I could've served them.
如果我让你看一些罪犯的照片
If I showed you a mug book,
你有可能回忆起来吗
think it might jog your memory?
好啊
Yeah.
有这个可能
Probably.
太好了
Fantastic.
我现在想喝咖啡了
I'll take that coffee now.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
她为什么要在引擎盖这么具体的
Why would she lie about seeing something
事情上撒谎
as specific as an engine cover?
我不知道 也许她没撒谎
I don't know. Maybe she's not lying.
也许她以为自己看见了
Maybe she thought she saw it.
也可能她以前看见过 并且认识劫匪
Or maybe she saw it before and knows the heist crew.
又或者她是内应
Or maybe she's the inside man...
她还活着
She's alive.
调度中心 我是4K10
Dispatch, this is 4 King 10.
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance.
马格诺利亚街1270号♥ 二单元
1270 Magnolia, Unit 2.
收到 所有小队...
Copy that, all units...
坚持住 萨拉
Stay with me, Sarah.
有枪击事件
There was a shot fired.
罪犯肯定是步行
The perp must be on foot.
放轻松 小牛仔
Easy there, cowboy.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
没事的 小朋友
It's okay, pal.
我是好人
I'm a good guy.
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉 你不会有事的
Sarah, you're gonna be okay.
醒醒 萨拉
Stay with me, Sarah.
救护车到了
An ambulance is on the scene.
疼痛科 请拨143
Pain management, dial 143.
疼痛科 143
Pain management, 143.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
不知道
I don't know.
他一个字也没说
He hasn't said a word.
这么大的孩子看到有人遭到枪击后
Well, that's not abnormal for a kid his age
这样表现并不反常
after witnessing a traumatic event.
萨拉怎么样了
How's Sarah?
医生说伤得很重但很稳定
Doctor said it's critical but stable.
子弹击碎了她的颅骨 但没打中大脑
The bullet fractured her skull, but it missed her brain.
他们正准备给她手术
They're prepping her for surgery right now.
她还要大约24个小时才能清醒过来
It's gonna be about 24 hours before she's conscious.
而现在
Right now,
我们的目击证人只有这个孩子
kid's our only witness.
你怎么看 医生 你能让他开口说话吧
What do you think, Doc? You can make him talk, right?
可不是吗 挥一挥魔杖就行了
Yeah, yeah, I'll just wave my magic wand,
因为这招对你特别管用
since it works so well with you.
耐心点
Be patient.
伊桑经历了很多 他失去了爸爸
Ethan's been through a lot. He lost his father.
他和妈妈一直四处搬家
He and his mom moved around.
还经常被寄养到别人家
Plus, he's been in and out of foster care.
因为虐待吗
Abuse?
是没人照顾
Neglect.
有一次 他妈妈把他带到工作的酒吧
Once, his mother took him to a bar where she was working.
还有一次 她让他待在操场
Another time, she left him at a playground
这样她就能去面试一份工作
so she could go on a job interview.
我去和他谈谈
You know, I'll talk to him.
心理受到创伤的孩子需要一个能保护他的人
Traumatized kids need a protector.
一个父亲一样的人
A father figure.
你好啊 小伙子
Hey there, little man.
我是默托警探
I'm Detective Murtaugh.
但你可以叫我罗杰
But you could call me Roger.
我能不能问你几个小问题
You mind if I ask you a couple of quick questions?
我不是想教你怎样做家长
Not to give you any parenting advice,
可你身上还沾有他妈妈的血
but you have his mother's blood on you.
在那儿...
Yeah, on that...
快走吧
Yeah, yeah.
小伙子
Hey, little man,
这个漂亮的阿姨要把你带回办公室
this nice lady here is gonna take you back to the office
再问你几个问题
and ask you a few questions.
伊桑 不如你坐里格斯警探的车好不好
Hey, Ethan, would you rather ride with Detective Riggs?
不好 他怎么会想坐我的车
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表