剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know, but it's so crazy.
甚至我只要想到这个可能性都会感到罪恶
I feel guilty even considering he may have done it.
你最了解他了
Well, you know him better than anyone.
你觉得他能做得出来那样的事吗
Do you think he's capable of doing whatever it is?
翠什 如果我说是
Trish, if I say yes,
那意味着我内心深处是不信任他的
it means deep down inside I do not believe in him.
我不希望那样
And I don't want that.
那你内心是怎么想的
So, what does your gut tell you?
我的内心觉得我需要抗酸药
My gut says I need an antacid.
你要是有什么建议
Any tips you have, you know,
就是关于怎么折磨人的 我很乐意听啊
on, uh, torture or anything like that, always welcome.
你准备怎么收场
What's the end game here?
看情况了
Well, it depends,
看你要花多久时间才能说出真♥相♥
how long it takes you to tell the truth.
不 这个我知道
No, I get that part.
我是说在这之后呢
Then what?
放你走
I let you go.
对啊 你就跑
Yeah, you'll run.
我就追啊
I'll hunt you down,
像个绅士那样打爆你的头
shoot you in the face like a gentleman,
那就是结局
and that'll be the end of it.
冷血杀人的警♥察♥
A cop gonna murder someone in cold blood?
你不是那种人
You're just not that kind of man.
那就走着瞧吧
Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
你把我困在这有十个小时了吧
You've had me here for, what? Ten hours?
还有之前在那个拖车里
And the trailer before that?
可我的手指 脚趾 牙齿依然都在啊
Still got all my fingers, toes, teeth.
你怕了
You're scared.
怕你吗
Of you?
怕你自己
Of yourself.
你看 要真想摧毁一个人
Yeah, see, to truly break a man,
有些事你必须得下得了手啊
there's certain lines you got to cross.
不
No.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
好点了吗
Better?
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the tip.
-里格斯呢 -他还没来
- Where's Riggs? - He's not in yet.
打过他的电♥话♥了吗
You try his phone?
打了三次了
Three times.
有什么事重要到要让他翘班
What's so important he can miss work
连逃犯都不抓了
with a fugitive out there?
我孩子明天就要毕业了我都来上班了啊
I'm the one that's got a kid that's graduating in 24 hours.
追踪他的电♥话♥
Track his phone.
真的吗
Seriously?
这可会辜负他的信任 你不觉得...
That's a violation of trust. You don't think...?
你说了算
You're the boss.
看起来里格斯一时半会儿我们还见不着
Looks like we won't be seeing Riggs anytime soon.
为什么
Why's that?
他离箭头湖就几个小时的车程
Well, he's a few hours away in Lake Arrowhead.
锡达格罗夫港附近吗
Near Cedar Grove Lane?
是啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know?
你去哪儿
Where you going?
你要去带他回来吗
You gonna bring his ass in?
没错
Yeah, I am.
你是要用那玩意儿来烫我吗
You gonna burn me with that thing now?
不
No.
不过是个好主意
That's a good idea.
天啊 吉迪恩
Geez, Gideon.
你真是很懂怎么折磨人呢
Everything about torture with you?
你都没问对过问题
You're not even asking the right questions.
你一直想知道 我是不是杀了她
You keep wanting to know, did I kill her.
但你明知道我没有
When you know I didn't.
当时不是我开的车
I wasn't driving the truck.
你真正想知道的是
What you really want to know is
是不是我下的令
did I give the order.
不是吗
Right?
瞧 这样问就好多了
See, that would be a better question.
那你有吗
Did you?
或者 这样问更有意思
Or, a more interesting question would be...
她是什么样子
what did she look like?
在她临死前
You know, at the end.
她是在痛苦挣扎中死去
Did she die on impact,
还是直接一命呜呼
or just gurgle her last few breaths?
不
No.
你并不在现场 傻瓜
You weren't there, silly.
我在
Yes, I was.
从头到尾 看着 等着
The whole time, watching, waiting.
你俩在一起实在太般配了
You two were so cute together,
吃着那些蓝莓煎饼
eating those blueberry pancakes.
我等到她去医院
I waited till she went to the hospital.
然后我就下达了命令
And then I gave the order.
我就说吧
Told you.
你还没做好准备
You're not ready.
罗杰
Roger.
他在里面吗
He's in there?
听着 这事你知道的越少越好
Look, the less you know about this, the better.
不好意思 我已经知道了
It's too late for that.
为什么 里格斯
Why, Riggs?
我要知道的是为什么
That's what I need to know: why?
他杀了米兰达
He killed Miranda.
你信了
You believe that?
是帕尔默告诉我的
Palmer told me.
她是在缉毒局的文件里看到的
She had it in a DEA file.
那敢情好 现在你又要变成个杀手了
Oh, okay, so now you're-you're just a killer!
无视法律 没有公平
There is no law, there is no justice.
这就是公平
This is justice!
不 这是谋杀 里格斯
No, this is murder, Riggs.
我比任何人都了解你
I know you better than anybody.
你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good cop.
-我是不会放任你这么做的 -不
- And I'm not gonna let you do this. - No,
你得走了
you need to go.
不 我得阻止你干傻事
No, I'm not gonna let you do this.
-别进去... 小罗 -我要带他回局里
- Do not go in... Rog! - I'm taking him in.
里格斯
Riggs!
你想看到什么 罗杰
What did you expect to find, Roger?
别动
Freeze!
不 不
No, no!
不 不 停下 停下
No, no, no, no, no, no!
里格斯 里格斯 不要
Riggs, Riggs, no, no, no!
小罗
Rog!
他不可能生还了 好吗
Nobody can survive that, okay?
结束了
It's over.
是啊
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
去哪儿
Where?
去自首
Turn me in.
我想先声明...
I'd like to start by saying, um...
-罗杰与此事毫无瓜葛 -这家伙啊
- Roger had nothing to do with this. - This guy.
真♥他♥妈♥奇葩
Un-freaking-believable.
你听到了吗
You hear this?
你别说了行吗 小罗
Just cut it out, Rog, okay?
凭什么 好让你独自邀功吗
Why? So you could take the credit?
等等 吉迪恩抓到了
Wait, s-so we have Gideon.
-太好了 -不
- That's fantastic. - No.
不
No.
-我抓的吉迪恩... -"我" 又是"我"
- I had Gideon... ? - I had, I.
永远都是"我" 他心里就只有他自己
It's always "I," he's the "I" guy.
团队里不讲个人
There's no "I" in team.
-我们本来就该一起的 -你是什么意思
- We were supposed to do this together. - What-what do you mean?
先别吵 我们到底有没有抓到吉迪恩
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表