剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
My clients make their living selling marijuana, detective.
我帮他们管理钱财
I manage their money.
在得州 这玩意叫做洗钱
In Texas, we still call that laundering.
在得州 这确实算是
And in Texas, it would be.
但在加州 大♥麻♥是合法的
But in California, pot is legal.
药店每年能挣30亿美元 都是现金
Dispensaries earn $3 billion a year, all of it cash, but...
但法律不允许他们使用银行
they're legally prohibited from using banks.
你能从中获利多少
And what do you get out of it?
百分之20
20%. ?
百分之20 这合法吗
20%? Is that legal?
风险多大 回报多大
Reflects my risk.
美联储不保护他们的钱财 那就我来保护
The Fed won't insure their money, so I do,
所以那辆卡车上的1700万美元
which is why I'm on the hook for the $17 million
才那么非常重要
that was on that truck.
你们的押金都这么高吗
Are the deposits always that big?
还差得远呢
Not even close.
今天是纳税日
It was tax day.
和其他人一样 药店也必须缴纳国家税收
Dispensaries have to pay state tax just like everyone else.
但是由于他们无法使用银行 他们只能用现金
But, without access to banks, they pay in cash.
还有谁知道今天你们会去收税款
Who else knew it was tax day pickup?
只有我的客户们
Just my clients.
麻烦你给我们一份客户名单
So, we're gonna need a list of those clients.
先生们 干我这行
Confidentiality is extremely important
保密性非常重要
to my business, gentlemen.
你俩都必须格外谨慎
I'll need you both to be discreet.
我们可谨慎了呢
Oh, we're very discreet.
我肯定是比他谨慎
I mean, me so, more than him.
不过 他也不差
But, you know, him too.
好选择
Good choice.
?心事繁多 事务繁杂?
?I got a lot on my mind, I got a lot on my plate?
?麻烦缠身 钱花不完?
?I got a couple of trouble, I got some money to waste?
?纸醉金迷 欲望难灭?
?I put the drinks on the tab, you put yo ass in the car?
?好似周末 如此疯狂...?
?It's like a weekend at Bernie's...?
你有没有想过自己可能入错了行
You ever feeling like you made the wrong career choice?
有啊
Yeah.
就是我认识你的那天
The day I met you.
好吧 这栋房♥子由朗·斯托博
All right, so the house is co-owned by a Lon Stober
和唐纳德·邓肯共同拥有
and a Donald Duncan.
他俩共同开了一家药店名叫萌芽开花
They're partners in a dispensary called Budding Blossom.
?爷不缺钱 也不会追着你跑?
?Now, ooh, I got paper and I ain't gon' chase ya?
你抽过大♥麻♥吗
You ever smoke weed?
在你当警♥察♥之前
I mean, before you became a cop?
没有 我打球
Nah, I played ball.
才没时间搞些这玩意 你呢
I ain't have time to mess with that stuff. You?
当然没抽过
Nah, of course not.
真的
Straight as they come.
?快叫出租?
?Call a Uber, Uber?
?我早已烂醉?
?'Cause I'm a scuba?
这里臭得跟藿香油一样
It stinks like patchouli oil in here.
咱俩在找谁来着
Hey, who are we looking for again?
?谁跟我一道 谁跟我一道?
?Who's all with me now? Who's all with me now??
你们好
Excuse me.
不好意思打扰你们一下
Sorry to bother you ladies,
但你们能不能告诉我该上哪里找...
but could you tell where I would find a...
朗·斯托博和唐纳德·邓肯
Lon Stober or Donald Duncan?
朗尼和唐尼
Lonnie and Donnie.
唐尼和朗尼
Donnie and Lonnie...
也不知道他们有没有兄弟叫罗尼
Wonder if they have a brother named Ronnie?
这个问题问得好
That's a really good question.
别在工作的时候突然消失
Don't disappear on me when we're working together.
别忘了我们是搭档[一对]
Try to remember that we're partners.
你俩是一对
You two are partners?
真棒哎
That is great.
你俩在一起多久了
How long have you been together?
-不是... -多久了呢 小罗
- No, it's not... - How long has it been, Rog?
我感觉好像就是昨天
You know, I feel just like yesterday,
我看到他穿过屋里拥挤的人群
I saw him from across a crowded room--
高中舞会 由女生邀请男生
那是莎蒂·霍金斯舞会it was a Sadie Hawkins Dance,
我俩都没有舞伴
and neither one of us had a date.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问你俩有何贵干
Can I help you two?
让我猜一下
Ah, let me guess:
朗尼和唐尼
Lonnie and Donnie.
没错 你们是谁
That's right. Who are you?
洛杉矶警署的里格斯警探和默托警探
Detectives Riggs and Murtaugh, LAPD.
我们需要问你们几个问题
We need to ask you a couple questions.
你们去哪儿了 那辆卡车上可是我们的税款
Where you guys been? That was our tax money on that truck! ?
我们知道
Yeah, we know.
我们会帮你们找回来的 不过我得先问一下
And we'll get to it. But first, I need to ask...
你们两位有没有兄弟叫罗尼
Do either of you have a brother named Ronnie?
这里的每个人都有有效的医用大♥麻♥销♥售♥执照吗
Does everyone here have a valid medical marijuana license?
-都有 -应该吧
- Yes. - ?Probably.
好吧
Right.
我去检查一下他们的身份证件
I'm gonna go, uh, check IDs.
干嘛
What?
不好意思
Sorry.
你们有多少钱会交给联合资产证券
So, how much money do you keep with Joint Asset Securities?
所有钱
All of it.
安吉拉对金融非常了解
Angela knows everything about finance,
还有税款 啥都了解
and taxes, and all that.
她根本都不抽大♥麻♥
She doesn't even smoke.
你能别在我旁边抽大♥麻♥吗
Hey. Could you not do that around me?
我还要做药监呢
I have to get drug tested.
日安 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
里面一切都好
We're all good in there.
你是不是...
Did you just...
没有
N-No. No.
要不要去找点东西吃
You want to go get something to eat?
我快饿死了
I'm famished.
里格斯 喂
Riggs? Hello?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你问的什么来着
Uh, what was the question?
是你问的我
You-you asked me a question.
有关警官在执勤期间
A-About the protocols in place for an officer
吸食毒品
who tests positive for drugs
且药检呈阳性的规定
he ingested while in the line of duty.
抱歉 我想起来了
Um, sorry. Yeah.
我和默托今天去调查一个大♥麻♥派对
So, Murtaugh and I, we had to go investigate this pot party today
里面全是二手烟
and, uh, there was just a ton of secondhand smoke,
所以...
so... you know.
我只是想确保没人因此惹上麻烦
Just want to make sure nobody gets in trouble.
懂了吧
You know.
如果是那样的话 我可以给你一份表
Well, in that case, there's a form I could give you
它能让你在接下来的90天里
that would clear you from any testing
不用接受任何测试
for the next 90 days.
非常好
Perfect.
我能填一张吗
Can I get one of those?
你嗑药吗 里格斯
Do you get high, Riggs?
当你下班以后
I mean, when you're not working?
当然没有 虽然我会喝点酒
What? No. I mean, you know, I drink a little.
但只是偶尔喝喝
You know, very occasionally.
比如节日派对这种社交场合
Uh, social functions, holiday parties and the like.
我在这间治疗室里和许多人都聊过
Self-medicating with drugs and alcohol,
用毒品和酒精来自我治疗这种事
that's something I talk about with a lot of people in this room.
因为在这里的交谈内容不会外传
'Cause what's said in this room, stays in this room.
这么跟你说吧
Well, I tell you what.
如果你觉得我在骗你 你大可直接告诉默托
Why don't you talk to Murtaugh if you think I'm lying?
我可没说你骗我
I didn't say you were.
今早我醒来后 打开电视
So I woke up this morning, uh, with the TV on,
然后上面开始放一个很烦人的广♥告♥
and, uh, you know, there's one of those annoying commercials
广♥告♥里的小情侣你侬我侬
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表