剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
?点燃火焰 欲♥火♥燎原?
?Turnt up, yeah, they turnt up?
?就算明早宿醉那又怎样?
?Hangover in the morning can't hurt much?
?酩酊大醉 撩起衣衫?
?We get dumb drunk, they lift shirts up?
?说 我前任算个屁?
?Say ... 'cause my ex wasn't worth much?
?老子终于恢复单身了?
?Yeah, 'cause I'm finally single?
?举杯庆祝 我终于可以重回情场了?
?Have a toast, I can finally mingle...?
我喜欢
That feels good.
我老婆打来的
It's my wife.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
没 我还在上班
No, still at work.
都是那些高频交易员
It's these high-frequency traders.
我得收拾他们的烂摊子
I got to clean up their mess.
不用 你自己先吃吧
No, you can go ahead and eat without me.
我...我自己找点东西吃
I, uh... I'll find something here.
好
All right.
嗯 我也爱你
Okay. I love you, too.
你可真是个大骗子
You're such a big, bad liar.
我知道
I know.
我需要被惩罚
I need to be punished.
下周再约没问题吧
We good for next week?
我什么时候有问题过
I'm always good for next week.
我是忘给你小费了吗
Did I forget the gratuity?
我多给了你50啊
I gave you an extra $50.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
?我要穿着汗衫做火鸡三明治?
?I'll be making turkey sandwiches in my sweats?
?我要穿着汗衫做火鸡三明治?
?I'll be making turkey sandwiches in my sweats?
?我还要加高脂蛋黄酱?
?And I'll be using high-fat mayo?
?因为翠什还在楼上睡觉?
?'Cause Trish is upstairs sleeping...?
?你要穿着汗衫?
?You'll be making a turkey sandwich?
?做火鸡三明治?
?In your sweats?
你是谁
Who are you?
抱歉 我没想吓到你的
Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
我正准备离开
I was just on my way out.
-我是费瑟 -费瑟
- I'm Feather. ?- Feather?
要是瑞亚娜有个叫费瑟的朋友 我一定会记得的
If Riana had a friend named Feather, I would've remembered.
瑞亚娜是谁
Who's Riana?
什么"瑞亚娜是谁"
"Who's Riana?"
好吧 这就把我们带回到了我的第一个问题
Okay, that takes me back to my first question:
你是谁
who are you?
费瑟 你腰带忘拿了
Feather, you forgot your belt.
爸...你醒了
D-Dad... y-you're up.
我当然醒了 我正和你的小伙伴费瑟建立感情呢
Yeah, I'm up. I was just getting to know your friend, Feather.
抱歉 我总是丢三落四的
Sorry. I'm such a space case.
我们只是...
W-We were just...
-在楼上 -设计腰带
- upstairs. - Yeah, making decorative belts.
学习
Studying. ?
不然怎么会有人把腰带给弄丢
Otherwise, how would someone just lose their belt,
就那么噗的一下 腰带就没了
like, poof, "my belt is gone"?
你可真搞笑 默托先生
You're hilarious, Mr. Murtaugh.
叫我默托警探
It's Detective Murtaugh.
他可没那么搞笑
Not that hilarious.
我只想说 我们大家都是成年人
Can I just say, we're all adults here.
是吗
Oh, are we?
你把儿子教育得很好
You raised a great young man.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, babe.
爸 你听我解释
Dad, uh, let me explain.
-我们... -别说了
- We-we had... - I know what you had.
你竟然这么大胆敢趁我和你妈睡觉的时候
You had the audacity to bring a girl in my house
把姑娘带回我的房♥子里来
while your mother and I are up there sleeping?
你还以为我们不会发现吗
And you think we wouldn't find out?
-这又没啥大不了的 -是吗
- It's not a big deal. - It's not a big deal?
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我被永远禁足了
I'm grounded forever.
可能还要更久
Maybe longer.
这事我们明天再谈 上楼去
We'll talk about this tomorrow. Get upstairs.
早啊
Morning.
还真不是做梦啊
That's what it is.
你急着要去哪儿吗
You got somewhere to be?
对 我有个事
Yeah. I got this thing
完全都给忘记了
that I, uh, just completely forgot about.
冰箱里有橙汁
Yeah, look, there's some OJ in the fri--
不对 别喝冰箱里的橙汁
No, do not drink the OJ that is in that refrigerator.
我的小伙计昨晚有艳遇啊
My boy got some action last night.
什么 谁
What? Who did?
RJ
RJ.
他不仅是能上普林斯顿
Not only is he Princeton-bound,
事实证明 他还遗传了
but it turns out, he's inherited
他老爸我招姑娘喜欢的基因
his dad's charms with the ladies.
那挺好啊
That's good news. ?
对啊 这... 等等
Yeah, that's what-- hey.
什么情况
What in the...?
你竟然穿着睡衣
Is that a bathing suit you got on?
我的裤子都脏了
Uh, all my pants were stained up
我不想显得太不专业
and I didn't want to look unprofessional.
你知道什么叫不专业吗
Okay, you know what's unprofessional?
就是你拿你苍白的大腿来晃我的眼睛
Is you blinding me with those pasty legs.
没错 我需要补充点维生素D
Exactly. They need a little vitamin D.
里格斯
Riggs.
你不会是要告诉我 这种情况
You gonna tell me that this right here
对于你这样的人来说
is not even a little weird,
真的一点也不怪吧
even for you?
你的质疑让我觉得挺怪的
Uh, this line of questioning is a little weird.
而且很不舒服
And uncomfortable.
看来今天不会好过咯
Okay, it's gonna be that kind of day.
死者是谁
Okay, so who is he?
戴尔·雷诺兹 35岁
Dale Reynolds, 35.
在意外吸毒过量之前肯定是潇洒了一把
Had quite a party followed by an accidental overdose.
也可能不是意外
Or not so accidental.
发蓝的皮肤
The bluish skin,
口中吐出的白沫
bleeding foam around his mouth,
都指向吸毒过量 可是...
all point to an OD, but...
看看止血带上打的结
check out the knot in the tourniquet.
是在他胳膊的外侧
It's on the outside of his arm.
也就是说这是别人绑的
Which means he had help.
你找到什么了 腿哥
What you got there, legs?
他口袋里藏着的婚戒
A wedding ring stuffed in his pocket.
戴尔·雷诺兹 你这个劈腿的混账
Dale Reynolds, you cheating bastard.
好了
Okay, well,
肯定有人在死者死前见过死者
someone had to be the last person to see him alive.
去查一下什么女朋友男朋友实习生三陪小姐
So, let's find that girlfriend, boyfriend, intern, escort...
你这地方不错啊
Nice place you got here.
一定记得通知他的...
And make sure that you call his, um...
-妻子 -对
- His wife? - Yeah.
告诉她我们在一间酒店房♥间里发现了她丈夫的尸体
Yeah, tell her we found her husband dead in a hotel room,
身上还残留着另一个女人的廉价香水味
smelling like another woman's cheap perfume.
我这就去
I'm on it.
就是这个味道吗
Is that what that smell is?
感觉不像是从尸体身上散发出来的
Doesn't seem to be coming off the corpse.
我觉得...
I think...
这味道应该来自...
it's coming from...
里格斯
Riggs?
罪人
Sinner.
我吗
Me?
不 他
No, him.
罪人
致命
致命
武器
武器
第一季 第十三集
贝利 你查到什么了
Bailey, what do you got?
监控视频中拍到一辆货车
There's security footage of a van arriving
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表