剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Riggs, can you drive me over?
我们可以再闯一次所有的红灯
We can run all the red lights again.
什么
What?
走吧
Come on.
我
I...
我当时开了警笛 所以绝对安全
We had the sirens on; it was completely safe, you know.
我们不能...这种事不能告诉她
Just can't-- we can't tell her stuff like that.
小伊桑 在《马路天使》里
And, that, young Ethan,
1977年的美国电视剧
庞趣就是这样遇见乔恩的
is how Ponch met Jon on CHiPs.
故事挺精彩吧
Good story, huh?
还行吧
Um, yeah... I guess.
罗杰 我只是觉得《马路天使》的说法站不住脚
Rog, I just-- I don't think CHiPs really holds up....
别
Don't.
别说 不许你吐槽《马路天使》
Just don't, not with CHiPs.
你姨妈叫什么来着
So what's your aunt's name again?
克里斯蒂
Kristi.
你好 克里斯蒂姨妈
Hi, Aunt Kristi.
我妈妈中了枪 警♥察♥正在调查
My mom got shot, and these are the cops solving the case.
我和他们说可以待在你家 不用去寄养家庭
I told them I could stay with you instead of foster care.
你告诉他们我可以留下好吗
So tell them it's okay, okay?
伊桑 好的 我听说了你妈妈的事
Hi, Ethan. Yes, I heard about your mom.
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
但是...
But, uh, well...
其实我并不是他的姨妈
you see, I'm not really his aunt.
我只是他妈妈的同事
I just work with his mom,
他现在待在我这里不太合适
and now's not a very good time for me,
所以...
so...
我妈妈让我叫她克里斯蒂姨妈
My mom told me to call her Aunt Kristi.
-我真的住在这里过 -我知道 我知道
- And I really do stay here. - I know, I know,
我知道 走吧
I know, come on.
偶尔会待在这儿
Sometimes.
对不起 真的 但是...
I'm sorry, really, but...
我不能留他在这 对不起
I just can't. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
你没事吧
Is everything all right with you?
你好像有点紧张
You seem a little... flustered.
我很好
Everything's fine.
我要进去了
I need to go.
罗杰 你没事吧
Rog, you good?
没事 我马上过去
Yeah, I'll be right there.
我就看一看
Just checking something out.
里格斯 你带伊桑上车吧
Hey, Riggs, why don't you get Ethan in the car.
看着我
Look at me.
待在车里 躺在座位上
You stay in this car, lay down in the seat,
别起来好吗
and don't get up, okay?
躺下 躺下
Low, lay down.
克里斯蒂
Kristi?
我能进来吗
May I come in?
开枪打陌生人可是很没礼貌的
Not polite to shoot at strangers, you know!
不如你出来 我们可以互相了解一下
Why don't you come out here so we can get to know each other?
别开枪
Oh, no!
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say
将会成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
伊桑
Ethan!
你怎么出来了 我叫你留在车上的
What are you doing? I told you to stay in the car.
我知道 我只是...
I... I know. I-I just...
什么 你只是什么
What? You just what?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们是因为我才来了这里 对不起
We're here because of me. I'm sorry!
没事 没事
Look, it's okay, all right?
对不起 我吼了你
Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you.
别...
Please...
我要见我的律师
I want to talk to my lawyer.
我们会让你见的 别担心
There'll be time for that, don't worry.
鉴于你将要被起诉
And you're gonna have a lot to talk about,
企图谋杀一名警官
seeing as you're being charged with attempted murder
你要说的话可多了
of a police officer.
但是告诉我你对赌场劫案所知道的一切
But you can make it a little easier on yourself
可以让你自己好过一点
by telling me what you know about the casino robbery.
知道怎样会让我好过一点吗
Know what would've made things easier for me?
怎样
What's that?
如果我当时能打中你那个大光头
If I hadn't just missed that big, bald head of yours.
就差那么一点点啊
Close but no cigar, right?
也许我该谢谢你
Maybe I should thank you.
因为自从我们交火之后
Because ever since our encounter,
我就决定开始
I decided I'm gonna start
做我一直想做的事
doing the things I always wanted to do,
比如说伤害那些
like causing bodily harm
想要伤害我的人♥渣♥
to scumbags that try to hurt me.
够了 警探
That's enough, Detective.
够了
That's enough.
我们走
Let's go.
小鬼 接下来我们要这么做
Okay, little man, here's what we're gonna do.
这人是谁
Who's this guy?
我老板
The boss.
他想说的是 慢慢来
Look, what he's trying to say is take your time.
好吗 看看这些人
All right? Look at these guys
告诉我们朝你妈妈开枪的是不是他们其中一人
and tell us if one of them's the one that shot your mom.
如果我不知道呢 你要再吼我一次吗
What if I don't know? You gonna yell at me again?
-看情况 -不会的
- It depends. - ?No.
你要再一次不听我的话吗
You gonna ignore my advice again?
-也许吧 -那就也许吧
- Maybe. - Then maybe.
准备好了吗
You ready?
来吧
Yeah, come on.
好了
All right.
记住 他们看不到我们
Now, remember, they can't see us.
只有我们能看到他们
Only we can see them, all right?
这些人里
Are any of these men
有没有开枪打伤你妈妈的那个人
the one that shot your mom?
有认出谁吗
You see anyone you recognize?
没有
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
你做得很好
You did great.
我们为你骄傲
We are so proud of you
我们支持你
and we support you.
好吧 谢谢
Um... okay. Thanks.
让孩子感受到支持是很重要的
It's important that children always feel supported.
那是...
Oh. ?It's what, uh... it's what...
你感受到支持了吗 伊桑
You, uh... you feel supported there, Ethan?
这话是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思是你感觉到...
Well, it means that you feel, you know...
支持
support.
说得好
Good talk.
是啊
Good talk.
好了
Yeah, all right.
看看我们能不能找到点甜甜圈什么的
Let's see if we can find some doughnuts or something.
警♥察♥总是吃甜甜圈
Cops always have doughnuts.
你提早下班了
You're home early.
逮捕嫌犯的时候 事情有点失控
Yeah. Things got a little down and a whole lot dirty
场面很难看
during an arrest.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
还好
Everything's fine.
翠什
Hey, Trish.
我在想你所说过的话
You know, I was thinking about what you said about
我们要有远大的梦想
we got to dream big,
不要让任何事阻挡我们的冒险之路
don't let anything get in the way of our adventure.
我觉得你是对的
I think you were right.
亲爱的
Baby...
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表