剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
《创世纪》的字数
Uh, the number of words in the Book of Genesis.
你公♥寓♥里猫的个数
Number of cats in your apartment.
圆周率
Um, pies.
我没让你们回答
It was rhetorical!
这是你俩合作三天
It's the amount of money you two cost the city
对城市造成的损失
working together for three days.
尽管你俩造成了这么大的损失
Despite that staggering amount of financial exposure,
地检官还没要求我把你们炒了
the city attorney hasn't demanded that I fire your asses.
知道我们要怎么做吗
So you know what we're gonna do?
我们要让你俩慢慢适应一下
We're gonna ease you back into it.
好莱坞山上收到骚乱举报
We have a 415 up in the Hollywood Hills.
太好了 什么案子 双人谋杀案吗
Cool. What is that? Double homicide?
应该是珠宝抢劫
I think it's a jewelry heist.
-是噪音投诉 -什么
- It's a noise complaint. ?- What?
我在抢劫凶案组的时间比你还长
I've been robbery/homicide longer than you.
如果你想继续留在组里
And if you want to stay,
就得向上司证明这个数字不会再涨了
you're gonna show the bosses that number isn't gonna go up.
没问题 队长
Consider it done, Cap.
走吧
Let's go!
拜托 他真的准备好了吗
Hey, come on, does this guy really feel ready?
没有 但我说了不算
No, but it's not my call.
我也不明白
I don't get it, either.
他肯定有高♥官♥朋友
Guy must have friends in powerful places.
相信我 那家伙怎么可能有朋友
Trust me, that guy has no friends.
现在他有你了
Well, now he has you.
默托 你要提醒他任务是解决噪音投诉
And, Murtaugh, remind him that the job is to stop a noise complaint,
不是制♥造♥投诉
not cause one.
?不许动 警♥察♥来了?
?Stop, rave police...?
你之前问我为什么打拳击
You were asking me why I box.
还有其他工作一晚上
You tell me any other job you can make $50 million
能挣五千万吗 明白我意思吧
at the end of the night. Know what I'm saying?
我是混混吗 才不是
Am I a thug? No, I ain't no thug.
我是专家
I'm a specialist.
商人
A businessman.
我去 这枪太酷炫了
Damn, that's some next-gen hardware!
我能买♥♥多少把
How many can I have?
想要多少有多少
As many as you need.
看我发现了谁
干掉他
这样吧
Hey, you know what?
晚饭的事就算了
Forget about dinner. Okay?
咱俩不用当朋友
We don't need a personal relationship.
就好好当同事吧
Let's keep it professional.
但工作时
But while we're on the job,
咱俩得像海陆大餐一样好好配合
we got to work together like surf and turf.
-好 我是陆 -不 你是海
- Cool. I'm turf. ?- No, you're surf.
你是住在海滩上的光腚猴
You live on the beach, butt naked.
这事没商量 罗杰
This is non-negotiable, Roger.
菠萝和火腿
Pineapple and ham.
太恶心了 一个都不想当
That's gross. I don't want to be either.
薯片和萨尔萨酱
Chips and salsa.
这个还行
Okay, I can roll with that.
我是与番茄酱完美融合的萨尔萨辣酱
Okay. I'm spicy salsa with the tomatoes blended nicely on the side.
你最多就是一坨微辣酱
You'd be mild and chunky at best.
我在跟你交朋友
You know, I'm trying to like you.
你好 女士 我们接到一起噪音投诉
Hello, ma'am. We are responding to a noise complaint.
他们开了一整天派对
They have been partying all day.
音乐啊 毒品啊 我闻到大♥麻♥的味道了
The music and drugs... I smell reefer.
我好像闻到了什么
Actually, I do detect something.
-你闻到了吗 -闻到了
- Do you smell that? - Yeah.
这是刚烤的咖啡蛋糕的香味吗
Is that the faint aroma of freshly baked coffee cake?
是的
Yes, it is.
你俩想来点吗
Would you two care for a piece?
我也不想舔着脸问你要 不过...
Ah, I'd hate to impose, but...
你不能进来...
Hey, you can't be...
开枪的人去哪了
Where's our shooter?
下车 快点
Get out of the truck. Out!
?我看到了幻象?
?I've been having this vision...?
410国王正在追踪
410 King in pursuit of a propane truck
一辆朝南行驶的丙烷罐车
heading south on Outpost.
请求增援和空中支持
Request backup and an airship.
?实现我的梦想?
?Bringing my dreams to fruition?
?这并不是玩笑?
?I ain't playing at all?
?拿出尸袋?
?Bring out the body bags?
?我要打开杀戮?
?I'm 'bout to kill and deliver it?
?然后拿去火葬场?
?To the mortician?
?我要完成使命?
?I got to do what I got to do?
?我要完成使命?
?I got to do what I got to do?
?我向上帝祈祷 他却没回应?
?I pray to God, he never came?
?我说到做到?
?I'm-a do me, I'm-a do me?
?流淌在我的血液里 永不改变?
?And that's in my blood, I'll never change...?
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
给我找到新的客户了吗
You find me any new clients?
我正在努力 律师小姐
I'm working on it, Counselor.
我回头打给你吧
Hey, can I call you back?
好的 我在想马丁的事
Sure. I was just thinking about Martin.
也许我们今晚应该再邀请他来吃晚餐
Maybe we should give him another chance tonight at dinner.
?我要完成使命?
?I got to do what I got to do?
?我要完成使命?
?I got to do what I got to do?
?我向上帝祈祷 他却没回应?
?I pray to God, he never came?
?我说到做到?
?I'm-a do me, I'm-a do me?
?流淌在我的血液里 永不改变?
?And that's in my blood, I'll never change...?
让他出现在孩子们身边的事过会儿再说吧
Can we put a pin in bringing him around the kids for now?
我先去忙了
I got to jump.
?我要完成使命?
?I got to do what I got to do?
?我要完成使命?
?I got to do what I got to do?
?我向上帝祈祷 他却没回应?
?I pray to God, he never came?
?我说到做到?
?I'm-a do me, I'm-a do me?
开枪啊 默托
Take the shot, Murtaugh!
?流淌在我的血液里 永不改变?
?And that's in my blood, I'll never change...?
快开枪
Take the shot!
?流淌在我的血液里 永不改变?
?And that's in my blood, I'll never change...?
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
为什么不开枪
Why didn't you take the shot?
因为他开的是丙烷罐车
Because he's driving a propane truck.
我不想让车爆♥炸♥造成额外伤害
I didn't want any collateral damage.
就你这样还想当萨尔萨辣酱
And you want to be spicy salsa.
你觉得他在好莱坞里开着这样的车
Well, how far do you think he's gonna get
能走多远
in the middle of Hollywood?
也就两个街区吧
I'd say about two blocks.
斯科赛斯 你怎么看
Scorsese, what do you think?
不太合我的口味
Little bougie of a pad for my taste.
我更喜欢博德路
I prefer the Bird Streets
还有穆赫兰大道的景色
or the views from up on Mulholland.
你总是这么爱扯淡吗
You make it up this way much?
人终有一死 默托 你也是
Everyone dies, Murtaugh. Even you.
我猜 他是中枪身亡
Let me guess. Death by gunshot wounds.
很有想象力 探戈 或者说你是卡什
Very perceptive, Tango. Or are you Cash?
我总是把你们俩搞混
I always get you guys confused.
死者是罗纳德·道森
Our vic's name is Ronald Dawson.
很有前途的重量级职业拳击手
Up-and-coming light heavyweight.
是他租的这个地方
He was renting this place.
依我看 他成天逞凶斗狠
My guess, he played at being hard
惹毛了更狠的人 就被人干掉了
and pissed off some actually hard-playing dudes who took him out.
他是这场袭击的首要目标
He was the primary target.
很好 贝利 这可是我徒弟
Good work, Bailey. This is my protégé.
也有可能 他并不是首要目标
Or alternate theory: he wasn't the target.
好了 看看我们目前掌握的情况
All right, let's see what we got.
那是我的手♥机♥
Hey, that's my phone.
看看这周围的弹孔
Look at all the bullet holes around here.
死者当时十分显眼
Well, our vic wasn't exactly keeping a low profile.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表