剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
除了你
I mean, other than you.
不知道 能找到什么是什么吧
No idea. Whatever they could find.
我听从你的建议离开这里 你高兴了吧
You'll be happy to know I'm taking your advice, getting out.
你确定不需要先看医生吗
Sure you don't need to see a doctor first?
不管他们开什么药
Whatever they can give me,
我都有更好的
I'm already on a better version.
那是...
I-Is that, uh...?
DJ在社交网站上分享的照片
Our deejay's Instagram feed.
我想看看里面有没有
I thought I would see if there was something
有用的信息
in there that might help.
你怎么做到的
I mean, how-how do you do that?
不需要她允许吗
I mean, don't you need her approval?
我怎么在自己的手♥机♥上看呢
How... how would I get that on my phone?
罗杰 我真诚地问你一个问题
Roger, this is a genuine question.
你是想让我解释给你听还是直接帮你弄
Do you want me to explain it to you or just do it for you?
亨利·周 你真懂我
Henry Cho, you get me.
她又醒了
She's awake again.
你们可以再谈十分钟
You can have ten more minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我总睡过去
Sorry. I keep drifting off.
你刚说事发时有两名男子
So, you were saying there were two men?
其中一个拿着枪
One had a gun.
他们逼我走到过道
They forced me into the hallway
然后冲我吼道 "钱在哪儿"
and started yelling, "Where's the money?"
根本没人注意到
No one even noticed.
什么钱
What money?
他们说之前给了亚当五十万美元
They said they gave Adam half a million dollars
他们想要回来
and they wanted it back.
五十万
A half million.
是真的吗
Was that true?
就算是真的 我也从没听过
If it was, I never heard about it.
但他们不相信我
But they didn't believe me.
一直打我 问钱是藏在我这儿
They just kept hitting me and yelling, did I have it,
还是奥斯里那儿
did Owlsly have it.
我告诉他们我根本不认识奥斯里
I told them I don't even know who Owlsly is.
所以你就像骗我们一样骗了他们
So, you lied to them, like you lied to us.
我没骗你们
I didn't... I didn't lie to you.
如果你不认识奥斯里
Well, if you don't know who Owlsly is,
那她为什么出现在你分享的照片里
then why is she on your Instagram page?
她
Her?
不 她不是
No, that's not.
我不太记得她名字
That's what's-her-name.
她叫奥莉芙什么的
That's Olive something
大一那会我们住在同一栋楼
from-from our freshmen hall.
她是个迷恋亚当的怪人
Was just some weirdo that had a crush on Adam.
你和亚当很亲密
You and Adam were close.
我们是合作伙伴
We were business partners.
我跟你说过
I told you.
可你没告诉我你爱他
You didn't tell me you were in love with him.
因为他并不爱我
Because the feeling wasn't mutual.
拜托 奥斯里
Come on, Owlsly.
你对我还有所隐瞒
You're not telling me everything.
他告诉我他大学时就爱上了我
He told me he had been in love with me since college,
我信了
and I bought it.
亚当能说服任何人做任何事
Adam could talk anyone into anything.
他说服康给他五十万美元
Talked Kang out of half a million dollars.
说服你帮他制药
Talked you into making pills for him.
他说我们能一起开始新的生活
He said we'd start a life together.
有那么一瞬间
I thought, for one brief moment,
我以为我会重获新生
I was gonna be a part of the world again.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
他和杰西卡还有一腿
He was still sleeping with Jessica.
我之所以杀他 是因为他让我感觉自己很蠢
I killed him because he made me feel stupid.
我卸下了防备
I dropped my guard.
接受了他
I let him in.
放下那个包
I'm gonna need you to put that bag down.
没问题
No problem.
不过你应该坐下
You should sit down, though.
你该...
You should, um...
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
接触性经皮吸收药剂
Transdermal from contact.
刚刚的拥抱
The hug?
这药只会让你迟钝
It's just gonna slow you down.
没有永久伤害
Nothing permanent.
抱歉 先下手为强
I'm sorry. I... I just, I needed a head start.
别别别 别动
No, no, no, no, don't try to move.
别反抗
Don't fight it.
好好享受这过程
Just enjoy the ride.
奥 奥斯里 你被...
Owls-Owlsly, you're under...
你...
you're...
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
?找 找 找?
?Run, run, run, run, run?
?天 现在什么情况?
?Oh, dear, what the ... have we here??
?这些混♥蛋♥只会针锋相对?
?These ... all thorn, no rose?
?真是噩梦 不如不睡?
?Egads, what a bad dream, better not sleep?
?吃点提神剂 干点快活事?
?Take a No-Doz, do some ...?
?我们到底干了什么?
?What the hell have we done??
?它活着 它饥饿?
?It's alive and it's hungry as ...?
?食物票子 统统藏起?
?Better hide all the snacks and the dough...?
放开我
Let go of me!
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
不
No!
奥斯里
Owlsly?
?群众歌♥颂 票子至上?
?And the crowd chants, "Get that paper"?
?暴徒有言 灭掉主谋?
?And the mob says, "Kill that witch"?
?整座城市群情激昂 最好挥手?
?This city get mad to the max, better wave bye-de bye?
?告别受难的孩子?
?To the high scrapes kids?
?以为戴上锡纸 就能防雨?
?Get a tinfoil hat for the raining?
?却被热水浇成落汤鸡?
?Hot water from the roof to the basement?
?我要一直吸到地球毁灭?
?I'm-a smoke till the planet erases?
?造个之字形白旗来挥舞?
?Build a white flag out of zig-zags, wave it?
?我常吞吐云雾 嗑到至嗨?
?Often I'm smoking, coughing, sip lean on a bean...?
那件事过后 他知道我的想法
After that whole thing, he knows how I feel.
他还是不接电♥话♥
He still won't pick up his phone.
还要怎么做
Wh-What's it gonna take?
有些人就是本性难移
Some people just can't change.
或许是我的错
I mean, maybe it's my fault.
或许我惹到他了
Maybe I push his buttons.
不
No!
停
Stop it!
我不许你这么说
I won't let you!
你说得对
You're right.
讲道理 在那之后
And to be fair, he has dialed back
他的确收敛了一些狂躁...
some of the crazy since we've...
?我们是珠宝猎手?
?Run the jewels, jewels...?
小罗
Hey, Rog!
里格斯
Riggs!
你在这做什么 里格斯
What the... what the hell are you doing, Riggs?
-别坐大街上 -罗杰
- Get out the street, man. - Roger!
你数吧 五十万都在这了
Count it. Half a million-- it's all there.
数完放我走吧
Just count it and let me go.
你以为这样就完了吗
Is that what you think happens now?
我还要从你身上榨出
I'm gonna be squeezing a lot more
比这五十万更值钱的东西
than a half a million out of you.
她耍了我们 小罗
She worked us, Rog.
我是说
I mean,
康没有杀奥斯里
Kang didn't kill Owlsly.
不 是奥...
I mean, Ow--
亚当不是康杀死的
Kang didn't kill Adam.
是奥斯里杀的
Owlsly did.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表