剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
凯尔!
Kyle!
快离开这里 - 凯尔!
Now,get outta here. -Kyle!
记住我说过的话
And remember what I told you.
快走!
Go!
再也不要回来!
And don't ever come back!
快走!!
Go!!
哥们 你到底在搞什么
man.what're you doing?
凯尔!
Kyle!
我们快走
Let's go.
出什么事了?
Well...what happened?
你看见什么了? - 什么也没有
What did you see? -Nothing.
肯定发生什么事了
Kyle,you saw something.
什么事也没有
There was nothing there.
对不起我撒谎了 我觉得这对凯尔很重要
I'm sorry I lied to you. I thought it was important for Kyle.
我让你马上回家的
I told you to come straight home.
这都是我的错 特雷格先生
That was my fault,Mr. Trager.
别生罗莉和戴克伦的气
Please don't be mad at Lori and Declan.
他们都是为了我
They did it for me.
凯尔 那个学生跟你如此相似
Kyle,that student who resembled you.
罗莉说他失踪了20多年
Lori said he's been missing for 20 years
他也画过那个标志
and that he drew the logo.
但现在已经没有继续追查的必要了
There's no point in pursuing it now.
就算查出来了 我的生活又能有多大改变呢?
I mean,what difference does it make to my life here now?
如果那样的话 为什么用"地球浏览"查不出呢?
If that's the case,why is that spot blocked on ViewIt Earth?
没什么稀奇的
No reason it should be.
那里只是有些树罢了
It's just a bunch of trees.
树林里一定发生了什么事
Something happened out there in the woods.
没有
No.
我知道你有麻烦 凯尔
I know you're in trouble,Kyle.
我这就跟罗莉的爸妈去说
I'm gonna tell Lori's parents.
不 你不能这样做
No. You can't do that.
那么就告诉我事实
Then talk to me.
那个男人... 汤姆·福斯
That man--Tom Foss.
就是那个保安
The security guard.
他在树林里
He was out there in the woods.
他不让我继续追究我的过去
He wanted me to stop asking questions about my past.
为什么?
Why?
否则特雷格一家会遭受不幸
He said something bad could happen to the Tragers.
所以我们对此事得三缄其口
So we can't tell anyone or do anything.
就当此事从未发生过
Just move on and forget all about it.
明白吗?
Understand?
你能为我保密吗?
Can I trust you?
当然
Yes.
连再见也不跟我说一句?
What,no good-bye?
你不生气了?
You're not mad anymore?
早就不生气啦
I'm over it.
谢谢你带我去 罗莉
Thanks for taking me,Lori.
我就说你会谢我吧
Told you you'd thank me.
回头见 伙计
Later,bro.
回见
Later.
你敢跟我说"回头见 特雷格..."
If you dare say,"Later,Trager..."
我什么也不会说了...
I wasn't gonna say anything.
我一直渴望着解开自己的身世之谜
All this time,I've been trying to restore my memory.
可我并没有意识到
But I didn't realize that
有时忘却比回忆更好
sometimes memories are better left forgotten.
我很想知道我是谁
I wanted to know who I was.
但有些谜题 知而不解也许更好
But maybe some mysteries are better left unsolved.
这是3小时之前监察到的画面
From three hours ago.
781227号♥
781227.
他竟然还活着
He's alive.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表