剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
It's used to decompose a corpse quickly,
使其难以辨认
makes it hard to identify.
也许这就是牙齿全被打掉的原因
Probably the same reason why the teeth was smashed in.
凯尔永远也不可能做出这样的事情
Kyle could never do anything like this.
我没说是他干的
I'm not saying he did.
也就是说 他并不是嫌犯
Then he's not s suspect.
但我们也不能完全排除上述可能性
Well, we can't completely discount the possibility.
但我可以告诉你受害人指甲下仍有部分肌肉组织
But I will tell you that some flesh remained beneath the victim's fingers
说明曾经是有过一番挣扎的
that's indicating a struggle.
并且根据我们的记录
Now, according to our records,
在发现凯尔的时候 并没有任何抓伤的痕迹
Kyle didn't have a scratch on him when he was found.
要是凯尔会跟这种事有任何联♥系♥...
For Kyle to be involved in any way.
但你自己说过 外伤有可能导致他的失忆症
You yourself say that trauma may have caused his amnesia.
的确如此 但他完全有可能是目击了这场袭击
Well, yes. It's possible he witnessed the attack,
或者被尸体绊倒了
or stumbled upon the skeleton.
他想起些什么了吗
Has he started to remember anything?
还没 我还在帮他
No, I'm still working with him.
好吧 但只要他看到这些照片
Alright. Well, once he sees these photographs.
不 侦探先生 我们不能这样做
No. Detective, we can't do that.
让凯尔看到这样的东西
Exposing Kyle to something like this
可能会进一步让他受到伤害的
could further traumatize him.
这可是一桩谋杀案调查
This is a murder investigation.
如果凯尔是目击者 或者谋杀案与他有关的话
If Kyle is a witness, or in some way involved,
我必须得搞清楚
I need to find out.
如果你能在尽可能不伤害他的前提下恢复他的记忆
If you could find a less disturbing trigger to help him remember.
我们在某种安全密♥码♥卡上找到了这种符号♥
This symbol was on some sort of security key card
这张卡也是在 树林里的尸体附近找到的
we found near the remains in the woods.
不是死者扔的 那便是凶手的了
Now, either the victim or the killer may have dropped it.
我们在数据库里搜索过
We've run it through our database
但也没有找到匹配的信息
but haven't been able to trace it.
如果凯尔能够辨认出它
If Kyle were to identify it,
我们有可能就有线索了
he might give us a lead.
这样下去我们晚上也不用偷偷摸摸了
This so beats making out at night.
可惜的是它会让你炒鱿鱼
Except it'll cost you your job.
旷工一次没什么大不了的
I'm only missing one shift,it's no big deal.
你♥爸♥妈一定还很自豪呢
Your parents must be proud.
他们还认为我在认真上班
They still think I'm going to work?
特雷格 你真是个坏女孩
Trager, you're a bad girl.
戴克伦 我们不能再这样继续下去
Declan, it's not happening.
但明天还可以啊
There's always tomorrow.
我明天不行
Uh, I can't tomorrow.
我跟我爸要打高尔夫去
I gotta golf with my dad.
跟你♥爸♥
Your dad?!
是啊 我们整天做些男人的事情
Yeah, we're doing guy stuff all day.
你什么时候喜欢粘在你♥爸♥后面了
Since when do you like hanging out with your dad.
谁说我喜欢的
Who said I liked it?
我倒挺喜欢这个的
I like this though.
这里是LWK软件公♥司♥
L. W. K. Software.
不 不 不 我已经催过三次了
No-no-no, I've called three times already.
你得快点派人来
We need to get somebody up here
我们要人来修好服务器 马上
we need our server fixed, now.
这里是LWK软件公♥司♥ 请不要挂机
L. W. K. Software, please hold.
每个人都有个地方待 有些事情做
Everyone had a place to be and something to do,
就像在家里一样
just like at home.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我也想融入这里 把它当成家一样
I felt in the way here, too.
你一定是凯尔 嘿 我是马克 史蒂文的一个朋友
You must be Kyle! Hey, I'm Mark, a friend of Stephen's.
你的事情他都告诉我了
He's told me all about you.
他说了 - 当然咯
He has? - Absolutely!
你在这地方干吗
So uh, what do you make of this joint?
我是指办公室里
The office.
每个人都有份工作
Everyone has a job.
的确如此
This is true!
不管怎么说
Anyways uh,
史蒂文都是最棒的领导 他带领一个团队的人一起工作
Stephen's the best, the way he works, one big family.
我得接一下电♥话♥ 等等
I gotta take this, Kyle. Hang on.
我感觉它似乎在召唤着我
It was as if it were calling out to me.
我对服务器很熟悉
The server was something I understood,
这给了我一个机会 让我在这儿派上用场
a chance for me to be useful.
我们一开始工作的时候 我告诉过你
I told you when we first started
你雇佣的不只是我
it's not just me
而是我们整个的团队
you're getting my whole team,
我们是一个整体
we're a package.
但你们这个整体的代价却越来越高
Well, that package got too expensive.
是的 我们这个季度的效益并不乐观
Ok? We had a terrible quarter,
一年都不景气 现在如果我们让别的公♥司♥承包研究项目
terrible year.
Now, if we ounce every source of research,
裁掉这个部门...
dump the division.
裁掉整个部门?
Dump the division?!
这可都是些人啊 布拉德 他们都有着各自的生活和家庭
These are people, Brad, with lives and families.
马克·温契尔的妻子刚生了孩子
Mark Ranchel's wife just had a baby!
你可不是在车♥库♥外面打工
You're not working out of your garage anymore.
你对于股东是有义务的
You have an obligation now to your shareholders.
对我的朋友也一样 他们首先也是公♥司♥的员工
And my friends!They're employees, first,
你明白裁员终究是要进行的
but you knew this day was coming.
我们不得不这样做 你是知道的
We have cuts to make, you know that we do.
好吧 那么我通知他们
Alright, I'll tell them.
不 你不能这样做
No you can't.
你可得...
You have to
等到下个月 好吗 这个季度之后
just wait till next month OK? After this quarter.
他们可要事先做一些安排啊
They have to make plans.
如果我们的股东听到我们要裁员
If our shareholders hear that we're laying people off,
他们会感觉到公♥司♥有危机的 我们的股票就会大跌
they'll smell trouble.Our stocks could tank.
既然你是公♥司♥的忠臣
You have a loyalty to this company,
你就应该保密
you can't say a word.
打断一下 史蒂文?
Uh... excuse me. Stephen,
我似乎有点找不到凯尔他人了
kind of lost track of Kyle.
什么? 我叫你看好他的
What? I told you to watch him.
我刚刚只是接了几个电♥话♥
Well, I'm just supposed to answer the phones
我并不... - 天啊
so I don't… - Oh, no.
凯尔 你在做什么
Kyle, what did you do?
我们得马上叫人来修
We need I. T. up here now.
是啊 我已经打电♥话♥催过了
Yea, I've been calling.
这个的设计有问题
There's some kind of design flaw,
我们得叫专家来
they need to call a specialist in.
这里究竟怎么了
What the hell is going on around here?
布拉德! 你要上哪儿?
Whoa Brad, where're you going?
该死的邮件还是不能发
My damn e-mail's still not working.
等等...
Whoa, wait.
嗯 看来没事了
Well, it's about time.
我们几分钟前刚走开
We just left him a few minutes ago.
干得好
Good job.
凯尔
Kyle,
你不用在这里画啊 你可以到我桌上去画
you don't have to draw there, you can use my desk.
没关系的
I don't mind.
既然你现在睡觉也没问题了
You know now that you're sleeping better,
让我把你的床放到乔史的房♥间里吧
let's put the second bed back into Josh's room.
但那是乔史的地方
But that's Josh's place in the house.
我就睡在这里好了
I'll just sleep here.
我会早点起来 让罗莉洗澡的
I'll wake up earlier so Lori can take a shower.
但这不舒服啊
But it can't be comfortable.
对我来说还好
It is for me.
但是浴缸又冷又硬
But it's so cold and hard,
而且罗莉的护发产品也都在这里
and Lori's hair products all over the place.
但他们很香啊
They smell good.
我真的认为现在你 该重新回到床上去睡
I really think it's time you transitioned back into a bed.
但我喜欢在浴缸里
But I like the tub.
似乎它带给我一种情结
There's something about it,
让我感觉...
it feels…
安全?
Safe?
是的 但...
Yes, but
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表