剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
They toss the ball
在空中汇聚成了一系列曲线和角度
in a symphony of lines,curves,and angles.
凯尔! 最近混的好吗 哥们儿?
Kyle! What's up,dawg?
意思是 你好吗
That means,hey. How are you?
你来啦
So you made it.
我能上场打吗?
Can I play?
首先你... 你得把它拿下来
First,just-- lose this.
好多了
Better.
来吧 我来带你看看
Come on. I'll show you around. This is gonna be great.
特雷格!
Trager!
你怎么来了? - 对啊 你来干吗?
What are you doing here? -Yes. What are you?
我带凯尔来打球
Brought Kyle to practice.
凯尔? 怎么回事?
Kyle? What for?
查理想让他加入篮球队
Charlie wants him on the team.
该死的他在打什么主意啊?
What the hell is he thinking?
那么...
So.
我们现在还是在冷战 还是...
Are we doing the ignoring thing now,or just...
要互相难堪? 我想挑挑明
shooting nasty looks? I just wanna be clear.
你别自作清高了
Don't flatter yourself.
我可不想浪费时间为了你而生气...
I don't waste my time worrying about you--
你有时间浪费么?
You don't waste any time at all,do you?
你跟戴克伦算是玩完了
You and Declan crashed and burned.
谁都可以公平地追他
He's fair game.
我就知道你会说"公平" "平等" 这种话
Oh,yeah. I'm so sure you're concerned with the fairness of it all.
我看到想要的猎物就会去抓
I see what I want,and I go get it.
我不会临终时
I don't hold out my whole life,
才发现自己的生活如此糟糕
and then finally go through with it, and completely mess it up.
伙计 我们现在不能让凯尔入队
Dude,we can't add Kyle now.
为什么?
Why not?
因为他连自己是谁都弄不清楚
For one thing, the guy doesn't know his ass from his forehead.
你看过他投篮么?
Well,have you ever seen him shoot?
塔讷 我们不能在决赛前一周启用新球员
Tanner,we can't pick up a new player a week before the finals.
我也这么说
That's what I said.
教练 他扔的每个球都能进网
Coach,the guy hits nothing but net every time.
球队组织的很好
The team is perfectly balanced.
我们就要打兰塞队了
We're up against the Lancers.
我不能让这个新来的搅局
I can't have some unknown comin' in to disrupt everything.
至少看看他投篮
At least watch him shoot.
你干吗那么执着?
Man,why are you pushing this?
因为我想赢
Because I wanna win.
怎么? 怕他会占了你的风头?
What,are you afraid he's gonna steal your thunder?
留我还是留他? 你现在就挑个吧
Me and him,one on one,right now.
够了! 现在大名单不能动了
Enough! It's too late to change the roster.
凯尔是新搬来的 篮协的人会宽松处理的
But Kyle's new in town. I bet the league will make an exception.
你刚才说他是从哪来的 泰勒?
Where did you say this kid comes from,Taylor?
这很重要么?
Does it matter?
凯尔加入篮球队了?
Kyle's on the team?
对啊 他每个球都中了呢
Yeah. And he practically made every shot.
太棒了!
That's fantastic!
凯尔 这将是一个很棒的经历
Kyle,this could be such a great experience for you.
什么时候比赛? - 下个礼拜天
When's the game? -Next Sunday.
也就是决赛
It's the championship.
你上决赛大名单了? 和谁打?
You're playing in the final? Against who?
我不知道
I don't know.
和兰塞队打 他们是两届冠军
The Lancers. Apparently,they won the past two years,
凯尔他们就像枪靶一样 将被他们横扫
and Kyle's team is like gunning for them.
他们打球的样子就像激素打得太多一样
It's testosterone overload.
这只是场比赛罢了 - 这怎么只是一场比赛呢!
It's just a game. -It is not just a game!
这可是冠军赛 凯尔就是他们的秘密武器!
It's a championship. And Kyle is their secret weapon.
武器?
Weapon? Mm-hm.
凯尔 这只是场比赛罢了
Kyle. It is just a game.
非常正确 只要打得开心就好
Absolutely. It's just all about fun.
我知道
I know. I know.
他才进篮球队一天
He's on the team one day,
我就成了个讨人厌的老爸
and I turn into one of those obnoxious fathers.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是不想让他压力太大
I just don't want to put any pressure on him.
对于新的社会环境他要慢慢适应
He needs to ease into new social situations.
我会慢慢来的
I'll root him on quietly.
我一直在看有关科恩教授的文章
I've been reading about Professor Kern.
亲爱的 我们还不知道他跟案子有没有关系呢
Oh,hon. We still don't know if there's a connection.
我知道 - 你找到什么线索了?
I know. - Did you find anything?
他研究的主要课题是人脑
Most of his research is about the brain.
人脑潜能的最大化开♥发♥
Maximizing its potential.
我知道你的心思
I know what you're thinking.
你看到凯尔所做的一些事
Well,you've seen what Kyle can do.
也许...科恩教授就是他的老师
Maybe...Professor Kern was his teacher.
如果凯尔目击了他的谋杀过程...
And if Kyle witnessed his murder--
亲爱的 在还没有证据前 你就妄下判断了
Hon. You're drawing conclusions before there's any real evidence.
凯尔在不知道科恩失踪前
Look. Kyle drew that picture of Kern before
就画出了他的肖像
he knew Kern was missing.
如果丛林里的那具尸体
And if that skeleton found in the woods
正好就是科恩的
turns out to be Kern's,
你不会告诉我这只是巧合吧?
you can't tell me that's just a coincidence.
我是福斯
This is Foss.
科恩又上新闻了
Kern was in the news again.
警方会发现线索的
The police will start making connections.
告诉过你了 他们不会的
I told you they won't.
我们计划好了的
We got a plan.
我很喜欢独自投球的简单
I enjoyed the simple logic of the game.
但发现有人阻挡我进球
But having someone trying to prevent me from making a basket
却是种全新的体验
was a totally new experience.
你成心撞他的
You totally hacked him.
你算谁? 他的私人裁判?
Oh,what are you? His personal ref?
他还是新手 伙计
He's still learning the game,man.
只有一周了 得让他尝尝撞击的滋味
He has a week. He needs a crash course.
没事吧?
You okay?
我感觉戴克伦不想让我上场
I don't think Declan wants me on the team.
他有点过激了
He gets a little intense.
坚持下去 你做得很好
Hang in there. You're doing good.
既然凯尔上场了
Now that Kyle's on the team,
拜森队一定会横扫兰塞队的
Bison are gonna wipe the floor with the Lancers.
我不明白 伙计
I don't know,dude.
关键是要在后场得分
I mean,it's one thing to score in your backyard.
但兰塞队可是铜墙铁壁啊
But the Lancers got killer defense.
我可是个信徒
Well,I'm a believer.
相信我 他们会双人夹击他的
Dude,trust me. They'll double-team him.
那也不会阻挡凯尔的攻势的
That won't stop Kyle.
想打赌么?
Wanna bet?
好啊 我赌5块
Sure. Put me in for 5.
我赌10块
Dude,put me down for a Hamilton.
太棒了
Cool.
你需要知道的都在这了
Here's everything you need to know about the game.
这几百页的东西你5分钟就可以读完吧
A few hundred pages should take you 5 minutes.
谁是麦克尔·乔丹?
Who's Michael Jordan?
你还是地球人嘛
Yeah,you're not from a different planet.
他是有史以来最伟大的球员
He's only the greatest basketball player ever.
最伟大?
Ever?
你要打球 就要向最好的学
Look. You're gonna play, you gotta learn from the best.
把这些读完 你就无敌了
Read these. They'll make you unbeatable.
乔史 去开门!
Josh,get the door!
我又不是你的仆人!
I'm not your butler!
快去开 你这个讨厌鬼!
Just answer it,you little creep!
我不知道罗莉一下子迷倒了两个
Whoa.I didn't know Lori can handle two at once.
真好笑 一边去 别挡我道
Very funny.Now get out of my way.
凯尔在么?
Is Kyle here?
在 那么...
In here. So...
凯尔现在在你们队里
Now that Kyle's on your team,
你们干吗不把握住机会呢?
what do you make of your chances?
兰塞队可在走下坡路
The Lancers are goin' down.
我很肯定
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表