剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
That's it?
你是说你不想跟他好了吗?
You're telling me you don't want him?
我不知道我还喜不喜欢他
I don't know if I do,
但肯定不喜欢他现在的样子
but I don't want him like this,that's for sure.
那...我也不喜欢了
Well...I don't want him,either.
他根本不是我喜欢的类型
He's so not my type.
那你干吗要这样投怀送抱?
Then why have you been throwing yourself at him?
我也不想这样
I wouldn't put it that way.
希拉里 我刚和他发♥生♥关♥系♥ 你就朝他扑了上去
Hillary,it was,like,two seconds after I slept with him,and there you were,pouncing.
我很抱歉
Ok,look.I'm sorry.
我一开始真的是气坏了
I was really pissed at first.
在普莱斯顿的聚会上 你太让我难堪了
You embarrassed me in front of everyone at Preston's party.
而且我也觉得报复你挺有意思的
And I did kinda like getting back at you.
但说实话...
But the truth is...
我感觉...
it was like...
只要我们还在闹矛盾...
as long as we were fighting...
还是相安无事来的好
Better fighting than nothing at all.
我们真是傻 是吧?
Pretty stupid,huh?
是啊 可你为什么不给我打电♥话♥?
Totally. Like,maybe you could've picked up the phone?
难道你就不能先打给我吗?
Did you forget my number?
好吧
Okay.
那么...
So...
我们可以不要看那该死的球赛吗?
Can we please stop watching basketball now?
当然
Please.
那很折磨你吧?
Was that torture?
折磨死我了
The worst.
好球
Nice shot.
我来是想谢谢你昨天为我做的
I just...wanted to come by and say thanks for what you did yesterday.
医生说如果我还比赛的话
My doctor said if I'd have kept playin',
脚踝真的会有损伤
I would've really done some damage.
我让大家输了 真的很抱歉
Sorry I lost us the championship.
跟你没关
You didn't.
那...是我们整个球队的决定
What happened... was a team decision.
还有下一季的 不是吗?
Hey...there's always next season,right?
他们要你回来 凯尔
The guys want you back,Kyle.
我们都希望这样
We all do.
谢谢 但是...
Thanks,but...
我想我还是先休息一阵吧
I think I'll take a break for a while.
但如果你改主意了...
Mmm. If you ever change your mind...
想来投几个球吗?
So. You wanna shoot around?
我用一条腿也防得住你的
Still take you,even on one leg.
纵然我们比赛输了...
We may have lost the championship...
但我却感觉我们赢了
but I still feel like I'd won...
因为我知道 我有了一个彼此扶持的好朋友
because I knew I'd made a friend who had my back.
我们与别人建立起的感情
The bonds we form with other people
能支持我们走过逆境
can help us through any setback.
真正的友谊之花
Genuine friendship will survive
不会因为争吵或竞争而凋谢
any dispute or competition.
忠诚的爱情之树
And true partnership provides strength
不会因为烦恼和困惑而枯萎
in times of trouble and confusion.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表