剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
plus several years in private security,so nothin' to worry about.
不错 谢谢你了
Sounds good.Thank you.
没关系
No problem.
他看起来不错
He checked out fine.
我早就说了 他们是典型的乡下人
These suburban types,I'm tellin' you.
只要谈到交付抵押金
Must be somethin' about payin' a mortgage,
他们就都神经质起来
makes 'em all jumpy.
jumpy 这里是nervous,high-strung的意思
有你这样的人负责保护他们
Meanwhile,they got a guy like you lookin' out for them.
真是再好不过了
Shoot, couldn't be in better hands.
shoot 这是shit的委婉说法 口语中很常见
22卷书 17000多篇文章
22 volumes,over 17,000 articles.
在一个下午 我便通览了人类历史
In one afternoon,I'd covered the span of human history
探访了全球文明
and circled the globe.
我就知道你还在这儿
I thought you'd still be here.
凯尔?
Kyle?
查理是个很好的人
Charlie's a really great guy.
我想你会喜欢他的
I think you'd really like him.
因为我觉得你也是个好人
Because I think you're a great guy,too.
但...你知道...
But...you know...
你知道我跟...(你)之间没什么的
You know there's nothing...between...
但他认为我们俩...不过...
I mean,he thought there might be,but...
我只是..想知道...
I just--I wanted to make sure that--
你不是...喜欢上我了吧?
You don't...like me,do you?
我刚刚了解了人类历史上的每一场悲剧
I'd just learned of every human tragedy:
一系列的战乱与灾难
war and disaster.
但阿曼达却给我上了最艰深的一堂课
But Amanda presented the most difficult lesson.
我知道什么样的回答才能让她放心
I could tell which answer would relieve her
以及她不想听到什么样的回答
and which she didn't want to hear.
凯尔?
Kyle?
你只是我的朋友
You're my friend.
是啊
Yeah.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
如果我把内心真实的感情说出来 也许彼此会走得更近
Telling Amanda my true feelings might have brought us closer.
但她属于查理
But she belonged with Charlie,
而我仍然无家可归
which meant I still belonged...nowhere.
凯尔 歇歇吧
Kyle,wait.
你不用在一天里就读那么多书
You don't have to learn everything in one day.
今天已经放学了
School's over for today.
不 还有2秒钟
Two more seconds.
现在才放学了
Now it's over.
好吧 我们今天的午间约会差不多了
Well,so much for our afternoon rendezvous.
你等会儿打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥?
So,you gonna call the insurance company?
嗯 还要叫修玻璃的人来呢
Yeah. The glass company,too.
别急么
Now,hold on.
周末我可以来装玻璃啊
I can hang a window over the weekend.
谢谢你来救我咯
Thanks for comin' to my rescue.
别客气
You're welcome.
别去接了
Don't get that.
喂?
Hello?
嗯
Yes.
真不好意思 出什么事了?
I'm sorry. What?
我马上就来
Oh,I'll be right there.
学校的电♥话♥
That was the school.
又有麻烦了?
Trouble?
是啊
Yeah.
谁又捣蛋了?
Which kid?
凯尔
Kyle.
那场球赛一定很棒
Yeah,it's gonna be a great game.
等会儿再聊
I'll check you out later.
特雷格
Hey,Trager.
你今天怎么了?
What's up with you today?
我要迟到了 我被留下来谈话的
I'm late for detention.
听着 如果你想跟我谈所发生的事情...
Look,if you want to talk about what happened--
有什么事情发生了?
What happened?
你知道...
Yeah,you know--
你的意思是 你现在就想谈
You want to talk about what happened now.
我是觉得我们可以...
I figured that we could--
这可不像那种该死的篮球比赛 戴克伦
It wasn't some friggin' basketball game,Declan.
上个周末做的那场爱还记得不?
Hey,man,you catch that sex we had last weekend?
当然 简直棒极了
Yeah,man,that sex was awesome.
你太猛了
Nice offense.
我都不知道是希拉里让你约我出来的
Like,I don't know Hillary told you to ask me to the party.
多荒唐 就像你们整天瞎溜达 吃饭"咯咯"傻笑一样
Like you guys didn't sit there and yuk it up at lunch.
特雷格 你彻底弄错了
Hey,Trager,you got it all wrong.
我只是想关心你罢了
I was just checking up on you.
如果你真的那么关心我的话
If you really wanted to check up on me,
你会给我打个电♥话♥
you would called.
而你没有 很好 让我看到你"真诚"的一面
And you didn't,which is fine. It's honest.
但不管我当时是一阵兴起还是怎样
But this sudden interest in my feelings or whatever,
一切都是那么的虚伪 做作
it's so fake and unnecessary
因为跟你做♥爱♥糟糕透顶
Because the sex was awful,
因为你根本不顾及我的感受
because you could give a crap about my feelings,
而且我现在真的一点都不想跟你说话
And because you are the absolute last person that I want to talk to right now.
我只是想跟你谈今天的事
I was asking about what happened today.
你跟希拉里之间的事
With Hillary.
嘿 兄弟
Hey,man.
你今天跟我一起上了舒尔茨的课 对吧?
You're in Schultz with me,right?
算你聪明绝顶 小子
Little wise-ass.
伙计 我不知道你为什么要跟我闹矛盾
Dude,I don't know why you've got a problem with me.
我可没跟你闹矛盾 是你先挑起来的
I don't got a problem. You got a problem.
是 没错 是我的不对 我道歉
You're right,I do,and I'll go take care of that.
觉得自己聪明的不可一世 是吧?
Think you're smart,huh?
伙计 我郑重道歉
Dude,I'm in remedial.
是啊 在向我这位傻子道歉吧?
Oh,with a bunch of morons then,huh?
住手
Stop.
你干吗打他?
Why'd you hit him?
他是谁? 你的新男朋友?
Who's this,your boyfriend?
我们走吧
Let's go.
知道吗 你真是一个混♥蛋♥
You know,you really are an idiot.
发生什么事了?
What's happening here?
那个学生很肯定地说是凯尔先打人的
The other student insists Kyle threw the first punch.
我没打人
I didn't hit anyone.
看起来并不是这样
That is not how it appeared.
胡伯尔先生 我们只是看到凯尔抱住了那个男孩儿
Mr. Hooper,all we saw was Kyle holding that boy.
看上去他只是制止他 而不是推他
It looked like he was stopping him,not pushing him.
你是故意要来怀疑他吗?
Are you looking for reasons to discredit him?
特雷格太太 那场口角
Mrs. Trager,That altercation
加上他违反校纪校规
plus Kyle's complete disregard for school rules,
四处闲逛 考试交白卷...
His wandering,the tests he simply ignored...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
凯尔不能来我们学校上学
but there's just no place for a boy like Kyle in this school.
罗莉·特雷格
Trager,comma,Lori.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
计算1 + 2 - 1 一直减到500
1 + 2 - 1 until you reach 500.
数学表达式为1+2-1-2-3……-500
还有 字写得清楚点
Legibly.
怎么可能呢?
How is this possible?
有人竟然解出来了?
Someone answered it?
是啊
Yeah.
为让你们学习有动力我每年都出这道题
you know,I put it up every year just to motivate you kids.
几乎没有人敢于尝试 更别说解出来呢
Hardly anyone attempts it,let alone answers it.
那么祝贺你达到目的咯
Well,congratulations.
有人一定认识哪个数学家
Someone must know a mathematician.
或者就是上网搜了个答案
Or search the Internet,you know.
要一个学生独♥立♥完成是不可能的
No student here could possibly solve this on his own.
米勒老师 如果我告诉你谁解了出来
Mr. Miller,if I can point you in the right direction,
能放我回家吗?
can we forget about detention?
他应该接受一对一的辅♥导♥
He's entitled to a one-on-one tutor.
看了他今天的表现 绝对不可能
Not after today's performance.
就是他
That's him.
米勒老师 我现在正在开会
Mr. Miller,I'm in a conference.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表