剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
There's no catch.
上车吧 我等会儿跟你解释
Get in. I'll explain it to you.
来吧
Come on.
好样的
Good boy.
有事吗?
What's goin' on?
你不会相信吧
You're not gonna believe this.
二人世界
Adults only.
什么 孩子们都没回家?
What,the kids aren't home?
我们还是抓紧享受吧
Let's enjoy it while we can.
但...我们总得派个人去做饭哦
Oh. Well...one of us really should start dinner.
我们叫外卖♥♥吧
Ahh,let's order in.
我喜欢你的主意
I like the way you think.
下面播送一则独家新闻
In an exclusive story,
警方已经确认
police have identified
上月由旅行者在维克多瀑布附近
the remains found by hikers
发现的一具尸体 其真实身份为威廉·科恩
near Victor Falls last month as William Kern,
华盛顿大学的生物化学系教授
a professor of biochemistry at the University of Washington.
6月的一天离校后就再没有出现
Dr. Kern was last seen leaving campus in June.
警方相信在此之后他便遇害了
Police believe he was killed soon after.
但到目前为止
But so far,
警方目前没有逮捕任何嫌犯
no arrests have been made in the murder.
接着我们为大家带来天气和体育资讯
and coming up there is all your weather and sports after the break
对 我还没挂
Yes,I'm still holding.
我已经打了3个电♥话♥了
Well,I've called three times.
他收到我的留言了?
Has he gotten my messages?
转告侦探 我在等他的电♥话♥
Well,tell the detective I'm expecting his call.
如果有新消息的话 他是会打电♥话♥给我们的
He would've called if he had something new to tell us.
是啊 那的确是科恩的尸体
I mean,yes,those are Kern's remains,
但警方却还没发现他与凯尔的联♥系♥
but the police obviously haven't found anything to link to Kyle.
凯尔在梦里见到了他
He saw Kern in his dream.
他能把科恩的脸画得清清楚楚
He was able to draw his face.
凯尔一定认识科恩 肯定认识
He must've known him. He had to.
我们得把情况告诉他
Well...maybe we should tell him what's goin' on.
现在不行 他对那场球赛兴奋极了
Well,not yet. He's so excited about basketball.
明天再跟他说吧
Let's wait and tell him tomorrow.
还要吗?
More?
你得保持充沛的体力
You gotta keep your energy up.
要明白 今天的每颗进球都很重要
Remember,every shot counts today.
我的命运可都靠这场球赛了
I've got a lot riding on this game.
是吗?
You do?
我一直都在夸凯尔
Well...yeah. I've been chattin' up
说他球打得有多好
how great a player Kyle is.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
乔史 你会让他紧张的
Josh,you'll make him nervous.
不过紧张也是正常的 凯尔
It's okay if you are,Kyle. It just means
这是因为肾上腺素在不断分泌
your adrenaline is pumping.
我胃感觉很涨
My stomach does feel strange.
那是因为紧张了
You've got butterflies.
这是一个表达方式
It's an expression.
凯尔 等你投进第一个球
Kyle,wait'll you make that first basket.
你会感觉到一股神奇的力量
You're gonna feel an incredible jolt of energy.
你们都来看么?
Are you both coming to the game?
当然会去
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们都等不及了
Can't wait.
女士们先生们 请大家注意
Now,ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention,please?
欢迎来到本季冠军赛
Welcome to our championship game.
要开始了
This is it.
请大家响起掌声
Would you give it up,please,
欢迎我们去年的冠军...
for last year's champions...
兰塞队!
the Lancers!
然后是今年的
And this year's champs
西部冠军...
in the Western Division...
拜森队!
the Bisons!
加油 凯尔!
Way to go,Kyle!
伙计 你♥爸♥可真投入
Dude,could your dad be any more into it?
我能坐在这儿么?
Hey. Can I sit here?
当然
Sure.
好吧
All right.
胜败就在此一刻了
It all comes down to this.
让这场比赛 让这个时刻
One game... one moment in time
证明我们是最棒的队伍吧!
to prove that we are the best!
我们最棒!
And we are the best!
我们两年都没赢过兰塞队
We haven't beaten the Lancers in two years.
两年了!
Two years!
我不知道为什么教练要这样吼着说
I had no idea why Coach was shouting...
也不知道他为什么一句话要说上两遍
or why he kept repeating things twice.
我外婆防守都比他们强!
My grandma plays better defense than them.
我的外婆!
My grandma!
真遗憾她不能来打球
Too bad she's not playing.
记得留点机会给凯尔
Make sure to set screens for Kyle.
让他投球吧 他是我们的神射手
Free him up to shoot. He's our star.
防守的时候也照顾下他
And help him out on defense.
他刚刚适应我们的阵型
He's still adjusting to our system.
我们会支持你的 凯尔
We got your back,Kyle.
好啦 数到3 打打气
Okay. "Team" on 3.
1 2 3 我们是最强团队!
1,2,3! Team!
特雷格 紧张了吧
Trager. Feelin' the heat.
你要输得欠多少钱呀
Hey,so,uh...how much you gonna end up owing?
我可是在进帐
Yo,I'm cashin' in.
赔率上升的话
And don't come crawlin' to me
可别跪着来求我
when I upgrade my game system.
你在干吗?
What's that for?
我要为查理做技术统计呢
Oh. I,um,I keep Charlie's stats for him.
你想记录戴克伦跟凯尔的表现么?
You want a page to keep track for Declan and Kyle?
你在开玩笑么? 我讨厌看篮球
Are you kidding me? I hate watching basketball.
那你干吗来?
Then why are you here?
一股令人振奋的力量充满了整个球场
An explosion of positive energy filled the gym.
我感受到来自人群的兴奋
I felt a wave of excitement from the crowd...
以及全队上下的支持
...and the great support of my team.
打篮球就和我想像中的一样
Playing basketball was everything I hoped it would be.
加油
Yo! Here we go!
动起来,戴克伦!
Let's go, Declan!
噢,耶,耶!
Oh, yeah! Yeah!
在比赛的最后时刻
In the final minutes of the game,
对抗显得愈发激烈
The competition became more intense.
凯尔 你在搞什么鬼!
Kyle,what are you doin'?!
醒醒 伙计 好好传
Come on,man,make the pass.
队员们开始变得有敌意并不耐烦起来
My own teammates grew hostel and impatient.
好好打
Catch up with the game.
就连我的教练也开始责怪我了
And my own coach seemed to be against me.
凯尔 你控制住了球
Kyle,if you control the ball,
你就控制了整场比赛 整场比赛!
you control the game. The game!
我得分了! 给我记住!
My ball! Don't forget it!
真该死 凯尔! 防着他!
Damn it,Kyle! Guard the man!
你要防着他!
That's your man!
我尽了全力
I was trying my best...
但连史蒂文看上去也对我失望了
but even Steven seemed disappointed in me.
我对这场比赛的热爱
Everything I'd loved about the sport
似乎渐渐失去了
began to disappear.
我的脚踝!
Ooh! Oh,my ankle!
你没事吧 伙计?
Ahh... You okay,man?
请求暂停!
Time-out!
忍♥忍♥ 麦克唐纳 现在可是千钧一发
Shake it off,McDonough. It's crunch time.
该死!
Uhh!Damn it!
麦克唐纳?
McDonough?
我们需要你
We need you.
我上不了 教练
Uhh! I can't,Coach.
上不了场?
"Can't"?!
给我到球场上去 否则就给我滚蛋
Get your ass on that court,or you're out.
我不敢相信教练竟然还要他比赛
I couldn't believe that the coach wanted him to play.
似乎胜利比一切的一切都要重要
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表