剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
亲爱的 我们走吧 上帝伯伯在等我们
Let's go, people. God is waiting.
你也想跟我去参加阿曼达的坚信礼?
You want to go to Amanda's confirmation with me?
译注: 坚信礼 天主教仪式
当然!
Sure!
教堂可是个好地方
Church is neat,
neat 整洁的 灵巧的 优雅的
而且我还没机会穿过这套西装呢
and I never get a chance to wear this suit.
你什么时候穿过那套西装了?
When do you ever wear that suit?
你还什么时候偷偷用我的须后水了?
And when did you start reeking of my aftershave?
reek 用烟熏 散发
姑娘芳名?
Ah! What's her name?
好吧 以前是有个叫阿诗利的女生
Okay, maybe there's this girl named Ashley
我在一次聚会上认识的
that I met at a party.
或许她会去神圣家庭
Maybe she goes to Holy Family
会参加合唱
and sings in the choir.
choir 唱诗班
或许她还会猎查到 "男人不可抗拒的魅力"
And maybe she finds the scent of a man irresistible.
irresistible 不可抵抗的 不能压制的
把衬衫塞好
Hey, tuck in your shirt.
上帝讨厌邋遢鬼
The Lord hates a slob.
slob (口) 懒汉 粗俗汉 笨蛋
你自己注意点 乔什
Watch yourself, Josh.
教堂可不是什么好玩的地方
Church isn't supposed to be fun.
就因为这个原因你从不去教堂?
Oh, is that why you never go?
上帝啊 她太漂亮了
God, she's hot.
天啊 我竟然还呼唤"上帝"了?
Oh, my God, can I even say "God"?
对不起
Sorry.
不管我朝哪儿看
Everywhere I looked,
教堂内总上演着一种令人不安的对比
church provided unsettling contrasts.
那些自认为充满信仰 充满虔诚的人
People whose beliefs encouraged honesty
内心亦充满着背叛
also practiced betrayal.
betrayal 出♥卖♥♥♥
对于教堂 我有很多并不理解
There was a lot about church I didn't understand.
但我知道 信仰意味着执着地相信某些东西
But I did know that faith meant believing in something,
tangible 切实的
而这些东西通常没有具体证明
often without tangible proof.
我怀疑自己与彼得森一家是否也能做到如此
I wondered if I'd be able to do the same with the Petersons.
自己能不能从心底接受他们
And come to accept them whole-heartedly.
他在她头上抹了什么?
What's he putting on her head?
别人都很安静的 乔什
Everyone else is being quiet, Josh.
我想我们也应该安静
I think we should be quiet, too.
教堂的墙会因为你的出现而倒塌的!
Church walls crumble at the sight of you?
crumble 弄碎 粉碎 崩溃
真搞笑
Very funny.
我都习惯凯尔没有记忆的生活了
I had gotten used to Kyle having no memories.
看着他没来我们家之前的快乐生活 真有点奇怪
It feels kind of strange to have his whole life laid out before us.
他在这些照片里显得很快乐
Well, he looks happy in these photos.
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
我没事
I'm fine.
不可能 我就高兴不起来
You can't be fine. I'm not fine.
他从第一天起就在寻找线索
Look, since day one he's been searching for clues
渴望知道自己是谁 来自何方
to who he is and where he comes from...
现在他有了答案
And now he knows.
如果我还不高兴的话 那就太自私了
For me to be upset would just be selfish.
或者也是正常的情绪吧
Or human.
我很好
I'm fine.
我真是太为她骄傲了
I'm just so proud of her.
看 我们邻居"大驾光临"了
Oh. Look, it's our neighbor.
你好啊
Hi.
你好
Hi.
凯尔
Hey, Kyle.
看到你身体好起来 真是太好了
Good to see you feeling better.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿曼达 我觉得我们应该进去谢谢主教了 好吗?
Amanda, I think we should go and thank the Bishop now, okay?
Bishop 主教
我们不是谢过他了么
We already thanked him.
阿曼达...
Amanda...
好吧 上帝啊
Okay. God.
对付她妈真是小菜一碟
Her mother's a piece of work.
我觉得阿曼达现在有个更大的麻烦
I think Amanda has bigger problems right now.
我知道希拉里的事
I know about Hillary.
你不能告诉她
You can't tell her.
这件事不应该我来说
I'm not the one who should.
男人真贱
Men are such dogs.
谢谢你"夸奖"
Gee, thanks.
你已经开始"从良"了
You've proven yourself to be moderately un-doglike.
moderate 中等的 适度的 适中的
但阿曼达可算是全世界最善良的女孩了
But Amanda's the nicest girl in the universe.
他怎么能这样欺骗她?
How could he cheat on her?
她是个不赞同婚前性行为的好女孩
She's a nice girl who doesn't believe in sex before marriage,
而他却是个男人
and he's a guy.
这真是可怕的逻辑
That's hideous logic.
hideous 骇人听闻的 可怕的 丑恶的
但事实就是这样
But accurate.
教堂真是糟糕透了
Church sucks.
真稀奇啊
News flash.
你拿到DNA测试结果了?
Did you get the DNA results?
还没
Not yet.
警方查过他们车牌了吗?
Did the police run their plates?
他们怎么证明彼得森夫妇说的是真话?
Have they done anything to prove the Petersons are who they say they are?
他们不是什么犯人 戴克伦
They're not criminals, Declan.
他们是从康乃狄格洲到这里寻找爱子的善良夫妇
They're a nice married couple from Connecticut who lost their son.
我只是想确认一下罢了
I just want to make sure.
他有一定的道理
He has a point.
要知道 外星人不可能把飞船直接停在院子里
I mean, aliens can't just land their craft on the front yard
悄无声息地就把凯尔带走了
and retrieve Kyle without drawing attention.
retrieve 重新得到
他们可窝藏了完美的计划
They've hatched the perfect plan.
hatch 孵 孵出 策划 图谋
我们把他们请进来 然后他们带走了凯尔
We invite them into our home and they make off with our alien.
有什么不对?
What?
你找我有什么事 撒切尔小姐?
You wanted to see me, Miss Thatcher?
每天781227号♥都还活着
Every day that subject 781227 remains alive
派人研究他的能力 可是冒了很大风险的
we risk someone discovering his abilities.
他整天都有人陪在身边
He's surrounded by people all the time.
因此要把他弄出来很困难
It makes it very complicated to try to take him out.
但我有个提议...
But I do have a plan in motion.
找准时机 趁他一个人的时候
Just find a moment when he's alone
干掉他
and get rid of him.
我不想看到我们的试验品
I do not want any evidence of our experiment
出现在公♥司♥之外的地方
to exist outside the walls of this company.
让我们来研究下
Let's think this through.
你还记得在一个雨夜,你在车里
You remember being in a car on a rainy night.
看到汤姆·福斯在树林里杀死了科恩
And seeing Tom Foss kill Kern in the woods.
然后你一个人醒来
Then you woke up alone.
对刚刚发生的事失忆了
With no memory of what just happened.
完全记不得了
No memories at all.
我们知道科恩教授与亚当·拜棱有关
We know Professor Kern was connected to Adam Baylin,
他看起来和20年前失踪前的我一模一样
who looked just like me 20 years ago before he disappeared.
我也排除了时间旅行和粉红外星人的可能性
I'm also ruling out time travel and aliens in pink goo.
太荒谬了
It's too ridiculous.
亚当·拜棱画了一张钥匙卡的标志
And Adam Baylin drew a picture of the keycard logo.
然后你下意识地画了出来
Which you subconsciously drew.
引导我找到了一个我不认得的地方
Which led me to a location I couldn't identify.
然后你真正的父母出现了
Then your supposed real parents show up.
对我过去五年去了哪里完全未知
With no idea of where I've been for the past five years
对我的超能也完全未知
or why I can do the things I can do.
我毫无头绪
I got nothing.
但你也不是超级英雄
But you're not a superhero, either.
我希望我能想起更多的事情
I wish more things would come back to me.
这些一直困扰着我
They're trapped in my head.
我敢说汤姆·福斯一定知道答案
I bet Tom Foss could put those pieces together.
我们不能接近福斯
We can't go near Foss.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你真应该看看查理在教堂彬彬有礼的样子
You should have seen Charlie all clean-cut and churchy.
握着她的手 就像唱诗班的一样
Holding her hand like a frickin' choir boy.
可惜阿曼达不能让他唱歌♥ 但我能
Too bad she can't make him sing like I can.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表