剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
希拉里 我不想给你"判死刑"
Hill, I hate to be all doom and gloomy,
doom 厄运 毁灭 死亡 世末日
gloomy 黑暗的 阴沉的 令人沮丧的 阴郁的
但你知道你们两个是没有结果的吧?
but you know this can't end well, right?
我知道因为阿曼达的父亲过世了
I know he doesn't want to hurt her right now
所以他现在不想伤害她
because she lost her dad and everything.
但我可以等啊
But I can wait.
就算他为了你跟阿曼达分手又能怎样?
And what happens if he dumps her for you?
你的男友被贴着"负心汉"的标签
You're with a guy who is cheating on his girlfriend.
而且万一他也这样对你怎么办?
What's to say he won't do the same thing to you?
你怎么突然变成感情专家了?
How are you suddenly a relationship expert?
戴克伦也不像是你心目中的白马王子呀
It's not like Declan's Mr.Ideal boyfriend.
没错 但说来奇怪 我很相信他
No, but weirdly enough, I trust him.
真是360度大转弯
Turnaround of the century.
很让人难以置信吧?
Crazy, huh?
但很甜蜜
But sweet.
我真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我还没机会来谢谢你的礼物呢
I didn't get a chance to thank you for my present.
你心思很细腻
It was really thoughtful.
圣高蕾特是...
St. Colette is--
是守护丧亲者的圣人
The patron saint of people who have lost a parent.
是啊
Yeah.
我们这段时间还没机会谈谈
We still haven't had the chance to talk about
那天发生的事呢
everything that's happened to you since yesterday.
怎么样...?
You want to?
你应该很高兴才是
You should be happy.
但你看上去不高兴
You don't look happy.
是的
I'm not.
宗教信仰很有意思
You know it's a funny thing about my religion.
几乎所有东西都有庇护他们的圣人
There's a saint for pretty much everything--
出租车司机 胃痛 鹅...
cab drivers, stomach aches, geese.
甚至秃头也有自己的保护神
There's even a patron saint for bald people.
有时我不禁怀疑 既然天下万物都受到众神的庇护
Sometimes I wonder if everything is covered.
为什么人类还要遭受那么多的不幸?
Then why do so many bad things happen to people?
接着我才明白 每个人需要一种力量度过难关
Then I realized that everyone needs something to get us through the bad stuff.
我也需要一个守护神
So I need a saint.
那些守护神会帮助你拨开迷雾 看透未来
The patron saint of lost paths and confusing futures.
我怎样才能找到守护神?
Any idea where I can find one?
他们为什么还要来?
Why do they have to come over again?
他们彼此还不熟悉
Well, nothing's triggered any recognition yet.
所以要让他们多多了解对方
So the more they get to know each other,
这样凯尔也有可能想起他们
the more hope we have of Kyle remembering them.
或许根本就没有可以回忆的东西
Unless there's nothing to remember.
乔什又弄出什么"外星人悬疑论之史诗篇"
Josh has spun an alien conspira theory of epic proportions.
conspira 共谋 阴谋 epic 史诗
我知道事实很难接受
Okay, I understand this is difficult.
但我们至少要知道
But we have to start dealing with the idea that
很可能就要离开我们了
Kyle might be leaving us.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
医院刚刚打电♥话♥来了
I just got off the phone with the hospital.
DNA是匹配的
The DNA is a match.
现在我们清楚了
Well, now we know.
我不会跟他们走的
I'm not going with them.
说得倒很爽快
Damn straight.
凯尔...
Kyle...
我们当然不想离开你
Of course we don't want to lose you,
但事情并不那么简单
but it's not that easy.
他们是你的家人
They're your family.
你们才是我真正的家人
You're my family.
我可不管那检验报告说什么
I don't care what the test says.
他们在我眼里就像陌生人一般
They're strangers to me.
既然你们是我的家人 我又怎能跟他们住呢!
How can I go live with them when you're the only family I know?
凯尔 等等
Kyle, wait.
亲爱的...
Honey...
我读过这样一个故事
I had read the story of
一位父亲为了人类而献出自己的儿子
the father who sacrificed his son for the good of all of mankind.
我不知道虔诚是不是等于...
I wondered if having faith meant
为别人的幸福自我牺牲
making our own sacrifices for the good of others.
如果愿意的话 可以跪下
You can kneel if you want to.
有时它会帮你进入祷告的状态
It helps sometimes, gets you in the mood to pray.
我从没有祷告过
I've never prayed before.
这很简单
It's simple.
就像把你的烦恼向一个知心朋友倾诉一样
It's like telling your troubles to a friendly ear.
我在寻找一位守护神
I'm in search of a saint.
你挑对地方了
You picked a good place.
为什么需要一位守护神?
What do you need a saint for?
我不知道自己属于哪儿
I don't know where I belong.
我不知道自己从哪儿来...
I don't know where I come from...
...但我得和陌生的人
...but I'm supposed to go there, wherever it is.
一起去那个未知的地方
With people I don't know.
那的确很难接受
That's a lot to handle.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我也不知道这儿的众神能有多少帮的上我
And I'm not sure how any of this here is supposed to help.
但不管你认为自己是不是一个信徒
Whether or not you consider yourself a believer,
你得相信 总有人在某个地方注视着你
there's someone out there who made you,
一个非常关心你的人
who cares about you very much.
也许在迷茫之中
In the midst of a confusing situation
你看不到他 甚至心里根本不喜欢他
you may not be able to see or appreciate Him,
但那个人在某个地方
But He's there.
伴着你解开一切的迷
And He wants you to have the answers to all of your questions.
什么时候?
When?
只要时机适合 便会看到...
When the time is right.
我不知道我在哪儿
I didn't know where I was
不知道谁拐走了我
or who had taken me.
我曾经被警告过会有危险
But it seemed the danger I had been warned of
也许危险此刻已经降临
had finally come to pass.
那些在我脑中反复的记忆再一次涌现出来
The memories that haunted me came flooding in again.
我是在回忆过去...
Was I remembering my past..
...抑或过去本就是循环往复的过程?
...or was history repeating itself?
我和朱丽叶都为他的安全祈祷
Julia and I prayed for his safety.
像你和妮可♥儿♥这样的人收留了他 真是太好了
We're thankful he was taken in by people like you and Nicole.
你们家信教吗?
Are you a religious family?
我想应该不信吧?
I take it you're not.
不信
No.
我小时候家里是信教的
I was raised to be,
但这几年都忽视了
but it got away from me over the years.
我们过去也不信教
Yeah, we never used to be either, but...
但当你失去了自己孩子
When you lose a child,
你需要一种更高层次的安慰
somehow you need a kind of higher power for comfort.
他这样害怕我不怪他
I can't blame him for being scared.
我们对他就像陌生人一样
We're strangers to him,
他对我们也是如此
and he's like a stranger to us.
也许不只是他很害怕
Maybe he's not the only one who's scared.
或许这五年改变了他?
What if those five years have changed him somehow?
但的确改变了我的生活
They've changed me.
他们还是你们记忆中的孩子
He's still the same boy you knew,
不管发生了什么
no matter what happened.
他还像别的孩子一样 爱吃糖
He's still got a sweet tooth like nobody's business.
他有一次竟把"酸酸糖"当麦片吃
I caught him putting Sour Patch Kids on his cereal once.
天啊
Oh, my.
而且他很有意思...
And he's funny--
不只是他的幽默
not just his humor,
而是他看待世界的方式
but the way he looks at the world.
他能把一切事物 通过全新的视角展现在你的面前
I mean he can turn everything and show it to you in a whole new way.
而且他有很强烈的是非观
And he's got such a strong sense of what's right and...
如此好学勤奋
He's so quick to learn
如此渴望与他人交流沟通
and so eager to connect with other people.
就像和你那么亲近
Like he's connected with you.
我们所有人
With all of us.
我又一次来到了一个熟悉的地方
Once again I was in a familiar place--
这是我故事开始的地方
where my story began.
然而转瞬之间
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表