剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
...竟然就那样从窗户里冲出来
...just walked into the window!
回来
Get back here.
放开她! - 放了她!
Leave her alone! -Let her go!
她什么都没做
She didn't do anything.
冷静点 孩子 你喝醉了
Cool it, kid. You're fried.
fried在口语中有"醉了"或者因为吸食大♥麻♥而产生的幻觉的意思
我还记得那条蛇是怎么恐吓我的
I remembered how the snake had tried to frighten me.
我希望他也能像那条蛇一样有点儿自知之明
I hoped this creature would have as much sense as the snake.
我...身上...
I...am....
有东西流出来
leaking.
天呐 你怎么了?
My God, what happened to you?
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Mom.
门上没有血 窗户也没有碎
There's no blood on any doors, and the windows ain't broken or nothin'.
没事的 宝贝
That's okay, hon.
我们明天再处理这件事情
We'll figure it out tomorrow.
这些图片使我想起
The images reminded me.
我身体从来没有这么小过
I had no memory of ever being small.
我...是什么?
What...am I?
凯尔 这是个很难回答的问题
Well, Kyle, that's a difficult question to answer.
你是个男孩子 一个很特别的男孩子 男孩子是人类的一种
You're a boy, a special boy, and boys are...human beings.
研究表明 人类越想定义自身 就愈发对自己的身世感到困惑
Even with years of historical research, the more humans
try to define themselves, the more they drown in their own confusion.
从进化论的观点来说是这样的
That's the evolutionist point of view.
你...并不知道
You... know not.
试试这个
Now this one.
它能帮你醒酒
It'll help you detox.
得了吧
Forget it.
再多喝一口我将会吐的到处都是
One more sip and this place becomes a barfatorium.
barfatorium是由barf衍生出来的词 barf多用在口语 意为呕吐的意思
那就说点别的吧... 比如说一下你那个批着耀眼盔甲的骑士吧
Focus on something else... like, say, your knight in shining armor.
什么?
What?
别再装了
Don't give me that.
字面翻译意思为"别用这种表情对着我" 意译就是"别再装了"
昨晚救了你的那个男孩儿
The guy who saved your ass last night.
那个有着成龙般身手的人
The guy with all the Jackie Chan moves.
那个把你抱回家的人
The guy who carried you home.
天呐!
Oh, my God.
是凯尔!
Kyle!
我还以为那是做梦呢
I thought I dreamt that.
那你的梦中情人有没有留下电♥话♥号♥码?
So, does your dream have digits?
digits 非常口语的说法 指"电♥话♥号♥码"
有啊 他的电♥话♥号♥码就是我家的
Yeah, mine.
还记得我跟你提过的那个弱智吗?
Remember that short bus kid I told you about?
short bus原意为"接送精神或智力有问题的学生上下课的校车" 在这里与kid连用 表示"弱智儿童"
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, babe.
很明显并不是所有打招呼的方式都是合适的 - 凯尔!
Apparently, not all forms of greetings are appropriate. - Oh! Kyle!
你吓着我了
You scared me.
什么是..."吓"?
What is... "scared"?
吓 就是害怕
Oh. Scared...is...fear.
就像...这样
Like, "Aah!"
我很害怕
I get...scared.
怎么了?
What?
你怕什么呢?
What are you scared of?
什么都怕
Ev...erything.
我不知道要如何...
I don't know what...
凯尔 我难以想像这个世界的恐惧感 但这一切都会变好的
Kyle, I can't imagine how strange and scary the world must feel to you right now, but it will get better.
我发誓
I swear.
帮帮我 妈妈
Help...me...Mom.
我会好好照顾你你的 凯尔
I'm gonna take care of you, Kyle.
我保证
I promise.
我不敢相信我竟然答应要帮他们修电脑
I can't believe I offered to fix their computer.
他们的硬盘被烧毁了 但里面还存着他们全家的照片呢
Their hard drive's fried and their family photos are on it.
fry在这里指"强电流破坏电路而导致烧毁"的意思
我觉得是蒂姆的那张脸把硬盘给吓坏了的
I think Tim's mug scared it.
mug 口语中指"人脸"
你一定会修好的
You'll figure it out.
你总是那么能干
You always do.
史蒂文 - 怎么啦?
Stephen. -Yeah?
我不能那么做
I can't do it.
我不能把凯尔送走
I can't send Kyle away.
妮可♥儿♥
Nicole.
至少不能让他以现在这种状态离开
Not the way he is now.
可我们谈过了的
We talked about this.
我们说好了的
We agreed.
他是那么的脆弱 就算设施最完备的收♥容♥所♥也无法为他提供足够的关爱
He's just so vulnerable, and even the best facilities can't give Kyle enough individual care and attention.
vulnerable 容易受伤的
那么你打算怎么做 不管你其他的病人了?
What are you gonna do, drop all your other cases?
你在工作上投入的已经够多的了 现在又想在家里治疗你的病人?
You're already consumed by your work, and now you want to treat your patients at home?
就凯尔一个
Just this one.
他身上有种特别的东西
There's something remarkable about him.
我也很关心这个孩子
I feel for the kid.
你知道的
You know I do.
但我们还要照顾自己的孩子
But we have enough going on with our own kids.
我们有自己的家庭
Our own family.
只让他待到我们弄清他是谁 从哪儿来的
It's just until we figure out who he is and where he belongs.
但有可能我们永远都不会知道
But we may never know.
我知道我的要求有点过分
I know it's asking a lot.
没错
Yeah.
是挺过分
Too much.
你可以找鲁·丹尼尔 说不定社会福利处那里可以帮助他
Check with Lou Daniels.
Maybe Social Services has something good for him.
我找不到他的档案
I can't seem to find his file.
什么资料也没有 妮可♥儿♥
I've got nothing for him, Nicole.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 鲁
Thank you, Lou.
出来吧 照片们
Come on, now.
你们在哪里
Where are you?
别碰它
Don't touch that.
它们是用来捕鼠的
Those are for killing rats.
老鼠是你的敌人?
Rats...are your enemy.
不是 但如果房♥租由它们来付的话 它们也可以弄个"捕人器"
No, but when they start paying rent, they can put down people traps.
不是的 凯尔 我们只是不希望在屋里看到它们
No, Kyle. We don't want them in the house.
所以你就杀了它们
So, you...kill them?
是的
Yeah.
应该是吧
I guess.
成功了!
Ha! There it is!
总算搞定了
Oh, man.
真该死!
Aw! Damn it!
尽管口头交流是如此的杂乱而又充满矛盾
Whereas verbal communication was so random and contradictory,
这种基于数学逻辑的简单语言却是非常完美的
this language was a logical math-based shorthand that made perfect...
又得重来了!
Oh, come on!
就是这张图!
Wow, that's it!
就是它!
That's the one!
你是怎么...?
How did you--
是你把它找出来的?
You find this?
为什么这么做?
Why'd you do that?
你说过你很想她
You said you missed her.
投个球吧
Take a shot.
投个篮
Shoot some hoops.
hoop 篮圈
好吧 让我来教你
All right, let me show you.
轮到你了
Now you.
不错呀!
Nice!
不错呀
Nice.
凯尔马上就要下来了
Okay, Kyle's gonna be down in a sec.
我希望你们能帮我个忙 在你们一致反对之前
Look, I have a favor to ask each of you, and before you all jump down my throat,
jump down someone's throat 突然打断某人
我希望你们能先考虑一下
I'd like you to think about it.
我正在考虑 并且也希望你们不会介意让凯尔跟我们再多待一阵子
I was thinking,or I was hoping that you wouldn't mind if Kyle stayed with us a while longer
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表