剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
但他看上去并没有敌意
But he wasn't hostile.
看上去他更像是...关心我
It was more like...concern.
他省省吧 我可不想他再出现了
he can keep his concern. I don't want him coming around.
我承认他让我有种不舒服的感觉
I admit he makes me uncomfortable,
但他的确没有做错过什么
but remember,he's never actually done anything wrong.
凯尔的恶梦里有他
Well,Kyle's having nightmares about him
而且他感觉很准
and he's got good instincts,
所以如果福斯要跟踪他
so if Foss spooks him,
我倒也觉得合情合理
then that's reason enough for me.
当心头顶!
Heads up!
身手不错
Sweet catch.
谢啦
Thanks.
你可以再用力一些
Throw could use some work.
我没学过扔飞盘
I skipped Intro to Frisbee.
那真可惜 我正好是教飞盘的
That's too bad. I happen to teach that class.
还有... 我是韦斯
I'm Wes,by the way.
罗莉 - 你是这的学生?
Lori. -You go here?
我只是来参观参观
Just visiting.
你觉得这里如何?
What do you think so far?
戴克伦 这是韦斯
Hey,Declan. This is Wes.
你好啊 - 你好
What's up. -How's it going?
我继续玩去了
Well,I should get back to the game.
凯尔情况如何?
So,how'd it go with Kyle?
我们现在去看看吧
Let's go find out.
这测试怎么没完没了....
It's taking forever.
他真是...太让人吃惊了
He's...extraordinary.
凯尔的结果远远超出正常值
Kyle's results are so far beyond the normal range.
我在60秒内给他看了100张图片
I...I showed him 100 images in 60 seconds.
他竟一张不漏地全都记住了
He was able to remember all 100 of them.
对于一个失忆的人来说真是不简单
Not bad for a guy with no memory.
戴克伦
Declan.
你知道他有多聪明
You see how smart he is.
你不认为他有可能同科恩教授一起工作过吗?
So you think it's possible he worked with Professor Kern?
没错 但威廉应该会公开研究结果的
Yeah,I suppose,but William would've shared these results.
他最成功的案例
His best test case,
也只能记住37张图片 而且还是经过反复训练的
even with repeated practice,could only identify 37 images.
他在看什么?
What is he lookin' at?
那些都是师生们的奖状与合影
They're pictures and awards of students and faculty.
凯尔
Kyle?
怎么了?
What is it?
那...是你!
It's you.
不可能 看看日期
No. Impossible. Check the date.
1985年
1985?
威特曼怎么样? 他们把你踢出来了?
So how's Whitman? Kick you out yet?
乔史 快让爸妈听电♥话♥
Josh,just put mom or dad on.
你不会真以为自己能进威特曼吧?
You don't really think you can get in there,do you?
乔史
Josh.
你的成绩真是惨得可怜
Your grades are lame.
没有课外活动经历
You've got no after-school activities,
更没有任何特长
and there's really nothing special about you.
乔史!
Josh!
你在搞什么鬼? 喂?
What's the matter with you? Hello.
爸 我们在这里很开心
Hey,Dad. Listen,we're having such a cool time.
我们能在这里住上一晚 明天回去么?
Can we crash here and come home tomorrow?
你想住在那? 我... 我不能同意
You want to spend the night? I-I don't think so.
他们为即将入学的新生组织了很棒的活动
They have all these great activities for prospective freshmen.
喝酒碰杯也是其中一部分?
Activities involving beer kegs and bongs?
老爸 我以为你会很高兴的
No. God,Dad. I thought you'd be happy.
我这一年都没申请入学
I can't even apply for a year,
要上大学我都很紧张呢
and I'm already psyched about going to college.
那你们睡在哪?
All right. Well,where are you gonna sleep?
他们为我们提供住宿的
They have accommodations for us.
拜托 凯尔也在 不会有过分行为的
Come on,Kyle's here. It's guaranteed G-rated.
我们真的想留下来
We're all really into it.
那自己当心 另外把手♥机♥开着
All right. Just be careful and keep your cell phone on.
我会的 谢谢
I will. And thank you.
好吧
All right.
我别无选择
It had to be done.
如果说实话 肯定会被硬拖回家的
If we told them the truth,they'd flip out and make us come home.
而且凯尔 我们现在根本就走不了
Kyle,there's no way we can leave here now.
我们刚刚就看到一张你1985年拍的照片
We just saw a picture of you in 1985.
那不是我
That wasn't me.
那就是你失散已久的双胞胎兄弟
Then it's your long-lost twin.
我没有40多岁
I'm not in my 40's.
安娜会帮我们安排房♥间
Look,Anna snagged us a room,
我爸妈也同意了 你还想不想
my parents are cool,do you want to find out
弄清楚那个人是谁?
who that man is or not?
当我看到那张照片时
Seeing that picture,
我感觉真♥相♥逼近了
I felt that I was getting close to the truth,
但这让我害怕
and it scared me.
当然想
Absolutely.
那是什么?
What is that?
真不好意思 这是我一个病人的录音
Sorry. It's one of my patients.
是凯尔?
Was it Kyle?
那一定是他的外星语
Whoa! That must be his alien voice.
人语和海豚语的混合体
Sort of a mix between human and dolphin.
出去
Out.
你自己听听! 他的语速不正常
Come on. It's like he's talking at the wrong speed.
乔史
Josh.
看到那张照片后 是不是感觉很怪?
How weird was that,seeing that picture?
好好想想 你跟那个人可能也有联♥系♥
I mean,think about it. You and that guy could be related.
我一直在想
I haven't stopped thinking about it.
如果乔史在 他肯定又要摆出什么时间穿梭的概念
If Josh were here,he'd have some sort of time-traveller theory
你跳进了太空中的某扇大门
with you jumping through portals in space.
你没跳吧?
Which you didn't,did you?
对不起
Sorry.
我感觉这里就像是另一个世界
It's like there's this whole other world going on.
高中毕业后生活才真正开始
There really is life after high school.
是啊 全国的教练都缠着我
Yeah,I've got coaches all across the country
求我为他们打球呢
begging me to play for 'em.
但华盛顿大学有的他们却没有
Yeah,but they don't have what U-Dub has.
是什么? - 我
What's that? -Me.
我刚刚的话收回 高中生活重现
I take it it back. It is high school all over again.
罗莉
Hey,Lori. -Hey.
我猜我没拿飞盘你都不认识我了吧
I guess you don't recognize me without my frisbee.
不 我...我还记得你 韦斯 对吧?
No,I-I do. Wes,right?
你在这儿还要参观多久?
So how long's this trip of yours gonna last?
明天就走了
Just till tomorrow.
那我们可要好好把握咯
Then we should make the most of it.
我...凯尔 你想来一起参观么?
Oh,I--Kyle,do you wanna look around?
你去吧 待会儿见
You go. I'll see you later.
真的?
You sure?
想去参观我的寝室吗?
So,do you wanna see my room?
事实上 我跟别人一起来的
Actually,I'm here with someone.
那我还跟你罗嗦什么?
Then why am I talking to you?
7-8-1-2-2-7-7-8
7-8-1-2-2-7-7-8--
这串数字是凯尔通过占卜盘上想起的
Okay,that's the number Kyle pointed out on the Ouija board.
但剩下的...
But the rest...
4-7-2-7-N-1-2-2-1-8-W
4-7-2-7-N-1-2-2-1-8-W--
不断重复同样的模式
Same pattern,over and over again.
就像某种密♥码♥一样
Some sort of code.
我不明白它是什么意思
I can't make any sense of it.
这才是凯尔的风格
Par for the course with Kyle.
再放一遍 我把它记下来
Play it back again,I want to take it down.
4-7-2-7-N-1-2-2-1-8-W
4-7-2-7-N-1-2-2-1-8-W
4-7-2-7-N-1-2-2-1-8-W
4-7-2-7-N-1-2-2-1-8-W
4-7-2-7-N-1-2-2...
4-7-2-7-N-1-2-2--
凯尔 我一直在找你
Kyle.I've been looking for you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我需要慢慢接受这些
It's just a lot to take in.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表