剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
打断一下
Excuse me.
因为这很重要
This is important.
是你做出了那道数学题?
Did you solve my math problem?
凯尔?
Kyle?
嗯 是我做的
Yes,I did.
怎么做出来的?
Okay,how did you do it?
傅里叶级数?
The Fourier series?
傅里叶级数 数学级数的一种特殊类型
贝尔赛函数?
You used Bessel functions?
Bessel functions数学函数
试性函数?
Kronecker delta?
我看到题目 就会了
I just looked at it and I knew.
跟我说一下这是怎么一回事?
Please,tell me what's going on.
胡伯尔先生 这个学生刚刚解决了一道
Um...Mr. Hooper,this student just solved
研究生水平的数学难题
a grad school-level math problem
而且他不能告诉我怎么做出来的
and he can't tell me how.
我恐怕他不能在这所学校上课了
Well,I'm afraid this young man is not a student at this school.
不 他一定得来
Well,he has to be.
我要跟他一起研究这个题目
I have to workith him.
他一个问题也没答
He didn't answer a single question.
为什么没做? 凯尔
Kyle. Why didn't you?
我不知道答案
I didn't know the answers.
你看吧
You see?
但现在我会了
But I do now.
让他再做一下吧
Let him take the test.
他只有在5个钟头内答完卷子成绩才有效
Testing must be completed in a five-hour period for the scores to be valid.
可现在只有30分钟了
There's 30 minutes left.
就让他做吧
Just give him the test.
你们今天都过得怎么样?
So,how'd your day go?
棒...极了!
Awesome.
我真想转校
I want to transfer.
出什么事情了?
Hey,what happened?
我还是出去等着吧
I'll be outside.
那真是太兴奋了
Yeah,that's just crazy.
教练都快疯了
Coach is goin' nuts.
不过他倒是不想看到我了
He was all over me,though.
待会儿见
I'll see you guys later.
听着
Look...
我知道我刚刚态度很不好 只是觉得...
I know I was super harsh before. I thought--
我明白你的感受
I know what you thought.
今天真是糟糕透了 我并不想针对你 懂吗
Look,this whole day sucked,so it wasn't about you,okay?
但你还是有些生我气的
It was a little about me.
是啊 谁让你撞上今天这个鬼日子
Yeah,well...it was mostly bad timing.
戴克伦 我们去喝咖啡
Declan,we're going for coffee.
一起去?
Come with?
不用了 谢谢
Nah,I'm good.
你其实不用这样做的
You didn't have to do that.
不 我想这样
Wanted to.
我应该向你道歉的
I should apologize.
是啊 你的确应该道歉
Yes,you should.
但 并不一定哦
But you don't have to.
以前总是我把事情弄得很糟 但也许这次轮到你了
Look,I screw up all the time.Maybe it's your turn.
倒也没错
Sounds fair.
你没事了?
You okay?
反正死不了
I'll live.
特雷格 解释一下什么叫"糟糕"
Hey,Trager,define "awful."
明天见咯
I'll see you tomorrow.
做完了
Done.
做完了? 哪个部分?
Done? With,uh,which section?
全部做完了
All of 'em.
这...这不可能
That's...that's not possible.
他可做得到哦
Totally is.
好样的 凯尔
Good goin',Kyle.
别兴奋的太早 我这就去批改
Now,hold on here. I still have to grade them.
我想批卷只是走过场罢了 胡伯尔先生
I think that's just a formality,Mr. Hooper.
他什么时候可以接受单独辅♥导♥呢?
So,when can he star with his tutor?
如果...如果他成绩过关的话
Well,if...if his scores measure up,
明天就可以开始
first thing tomorrow morning.
真棒 凯尔
Nice job,Kyle.
我们很快会再见面的
I'll see you soon.
我不想接受单独辅♥导♥
I don't want a tutor.
但 凯尔 你说你想来上学的
But,Kyle,I thought you wanted to go to school.
是的 但不要那样的上课方式
I do,but not like that.
你可以跟我解释下
Now,explain this to me:
一对一的辅♥导♥ 那可真是太棒了
that whole private tutor was such a sweet deal.
但你想跟我们一起上大班课?
But you want to go to class with the rest of us?
如果我不上大班课 我会很孤单啊
If I don't,I'll be alone.
不 你会很幸运
You'll be lucky.
没有某种恶毒的人来暗算你
No vicious backstabbers to deal with.
那种恶毒的人就是她的朋友
And those are her friends.
说实话 你根本都不用上学了
Seriously,it's not like you need to go to school.
你什么都知道
You already know everything.
我只知道一些事件
Facts.
还有一些日期罢了
Maybe some dates.
但如果我整天都接受特殊辅♥导♥的话
But if I'm stuck with a tutor all day,
我不会学到我真正想学的东西
I'll never learn what I really need to know.
人们为什么要做这样那样的事呢?
Why do people do what they do?
谢谢你今天帮我
Thanks for helpin' me today
别客气
No worries.
大家都在...都在看我们
People...are looking.
怎么了?
So?
这很奇怪啊
It's weird.
我认为奇怪是一件好事
I think weird is good.
我看到你的身手了
I saw what you did.
大获全胜的感觉
Ka-blow! Swoosh! Bam!
ka-加强语气的前缀 bam 表示及其赞赏的语气词
我知道我跟你说超级英雄什么的都很虚幻 但...
I know I said superheroes aren't real,but...
这个给你
Keep it.
我仍然不记得那天之前有没有上过学
I still don't know if I'd ever been to school before that day,
希望我能学到些东西
And I wish I could have learned something,
任何东西都可以 只要能帮助我想起过去
Anything,that would've helped me remember my past.
但不管怎样 我所度过的每一天
Still,every day I spent here
都成了我自己历史的一部分
became a part of my own history,
而且如果我真的想去了解别人
And if I wanted to learn people,
我知道 我得吸取昨天的教训
I knew that part of that meant learning from my own choices...
从而做出新的选择
And making new choices tomorrow.
他说他把整本百科全书都读掉了
He said he read the entire encyclopedia.
也许他粗粗翻阅了那本书便全部记住了
He probably flipped through and jogged his memory.
然后就拿了个满分?
And then got a perfect score?
他怎么能知道的那么多呢?
How could he know that much?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表