剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
那天我没看到你离开游泳池
I didn't see you leave the pool.
是啊 我又要去管着凯尔他们
Yeah,I had to bail.
后来希拉里跟我说你会在家
Anyway,Hillary said you'd be home.
你还没有回答我那句话是什么意思
We still haven't covered the "why" part yet.
我想你周五会去普莱斯顿的聚会吧?
I thought you might want to go to Preston's party on Friday.
当然 大家都去的
Of course. Everyone's going.
不是这个意思 我是说跟我一起去
No. I meant,um...with me.
我们总这样闹别扭 特雷格 我受够了
All this back and forth,Trager,I'm tired of it.
对于那些让你生气的事情 我向你道歉
And I'm sorry for whatever I did to piss you off.
我想 现在是时候让我们一起出去
I think it's time we went out together--
像真正的男女朋友一样
really went out.
但如果你不同意
But if you're not into it--
不会的 我同意
No,I'm into it.
好吧 那么我们一起去?
Well,good.So we'll go?
好
Yeah.
太好了
Cool.
你想让我来接你吗?
Oh,do you want me to,like,pick you up,or somethin'?
我可以到那儿再找你
I can meet you there.
计划得不错
Sounds like a plan.
就这样定了吧
All right.
到时见 特雷格
Later,Trager.
到时见
Later.
你要知道 我爸也跟我谈过那方面的事情
Okay,look,I've been on the other side of that talk.
他解释得糟糕透了
It ain't pretty.
他说如果在别人面前再发生这种状况
He said when it happens again in front of people,
我得想些我讨厌的东西
I should think of something I don't like.
说得对
Totally.
我经常想起皮疹 和那些老头老太太
I usually go with zits and old people.
你呢
You?
柚子
Grapefruit.
不过你也要知道 还有别的办法哦
You should know there are other ways to handle the little problem.
夏洛特?
Charlotte?
不 夏洛特可是我的
No,Charlotte's mine,dude.
你还不够成熟
You are not ready for Charlotte.
认识一下金吉尔吧
Meet Ginger.
我该怎么做?
What do I do with it?
你可以仔细端详她啊
You look at it.
就像在游泳池一样
Like at the pool.
搜索辣妹
Scope babes.
当然在你一个人的时候 你可以把门锁上
Except when you're here alone,you can lock your door...
做些..别的事情
and do...other things.
凯尔在吗
Is Kyle around?
今天发生的事情让我难受极了
I feel horrible about what happened today.
他就在后面 厨房♥对面的房♥间里
Straight back,other side of the kitchen.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来啦
Hi.
我得走了
I have to go.
想让我帮你
How would you like to get out of watching Kyle
每天看着凯尔吗?
for a couple hours every day?
说吧
I'm listening.
我可以帮你
Well,I can make it happen
只要你把"粉红比基尼"的电♥话♥号♥码弄到手
in exchange for Miss Pink Bikini's digits.
我们还要为那件事情吵吵闹闹吗?
Are we still on that?
你还想不想摆脱那桩苦差事?
Are you interested or not?
当然想
Of course.
嗨 妈妈
Hi,Mom.
你们想干吗?
What do you want?
我跟罗莉在想
So Lori and I were thinking,
我们也许不该带凯尔到游泳池去
maybe we shouldn't bring Kyle to the pool today.
至少在昨天之后不行
I mean,not after yesterday.
因为那件事情?
Because of the..."incident"?
不 我担心那种溺水的事情会发生
No,I was more worried about the whole drowning thing.
溺水事件?
What drowning thing?
凯尔还不会游泳呢
Kyle doesn't know how to swim.
他可不能就这样呆在家里
That's no reason he should miss out on going to the pool.
我们可以让他去上上课啊
We should get him lessons.
真棒的想法!他们那儿有培训课程
That's a great idea.They offer lessons down there.
每天有几个钟头
Couple hours every day.
他很快就会学会游泳的
He'll be swimmin' in no time.
阿曼达 你下个学生来了
Amanda,your next leon's here.
谢谢
Thanks.
她讨厌我
She hates me.
只要你不乱顶她的腿 一切太平
Just don't hump her leg,and you'll be fine.
嗨 你是阿诗里 对吧?
Hi. You're Ashley,right?
是的 你好
Yeah.Hi
你好 我能跟你说会儿话么
Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
人情债还清 号♥码到手
Ditched responsibility,and paid off a debt,
一次搞定!
all at once.
我很愿意给凯尔上游泳课
You know,I'd happily give Kyle swimming lessons.
我会让他见识见识我的胸部
I'd show him the breast stroke.
你说得真是恶心极了
You're seriously grossing me out.
好啦好啦 装正经的姑娘
Okay,prudey.
得了吧 我可不是个假正经
Please,I am so not a prude.
是啊 还是个处♥女♥
Ye,just a virgin.
我是没有什么技巧
By a very minor technicality.
但我同意你关于性的看法
Besides,I decided you're right about the sex thing.
你不是发烧了吧
You're kidding.
说实话 我并不是在等什么真爱
Well,it's not like I'm waiting for true love,
只因为他做的事情太不象话了 因此我一直不答应
and the only reason I've held out this long is he hadn't done anything to deserve it.
但如果他最后愿意发展下去的话
But if he's finally stepping up,
我为什么要再固执下去呢?
there's no reason why I shouldn't.
把你双手合拢 做成一个杯子的造型
So...cup your hand a nd
然后蹬水
pull the water along with you.
你得浮起来
You have to float.
浮?
Float.
是啊 你应该明白
Yeah. You know.
你不明白
You don't know.
看着
Uh,here.
感觉到了? 让水来托着你
See? Let the water hold you up.
我得想想柚子
Grapefruit.
她叫阿诗里·雷蒙德 和你一样大
Her name is Ashley Redmond.She's your age.
在天主教会学校上学
Catholic School.
你最好赶快打电♥话♥ 还有 把侮辱我的那些话收回去
You better call now and get the humiliation over with.
太棒了 真谢谢了
Oh,sweet. Thanks.
得了吧
Whatever.
喂?
Hello?
真该死
Damn.
浮力 手的伸缩
Buoyancy.Strokes.
呼吸
Breathing.
理论上的我已完全理解
It all made sense in theory.
现在则该付诸实践
Now it was time to put it into practice.
他哪儿去了?
Where'd he go?
你一定是个好老师
You must be a great teacher.
你肯定以前没游过泳么?
Are you sure you've never been swimming before?
昨天游过啊
Yesterday.
那可不算是游泳 那是溺水
That wasn't swimming.That was drowning.
你没肚脐
You don't have a belly button.
是啊
No.
怎么会没有的呢?
Why not?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你还是记不起以前的事情吗?
And you still don't remember anything about your life before?
是的
No.
但你可以从高楼上跳下来
But you can jump off tall buildings
游泳快得像个奥♥运♥冠军
and swim like an Olympic champion.
乔史觉得我是个外星人
Josh thanks I'm an alien.
或者就是超人
Or Superman.
你不生气了
You're not angry anymore.
我从没生气过
I never was.
我只是..只是觉得你画的画很怪
I just...thought your drawings were kind of weird.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表