剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
为什么?
Why?
有很多关于我的画啊
There were a lot of me.
我...我只是按照脑中的印象画出来罢了
I--I draw everything exactly how I see it in my head.
但你很特别 我总是画不好你
But you're special.I can't seem to get you right.
为什么?
How come?
总觉得差点什么似的
Seems like there's something missing.
我妈明天下午不在家
My mom's gonna be out tomorrow afternoon.
来我家吧 我给你看些东西
Come by my house.I wanna show you something.
我又跟布林侦探谈过了
Hey. I spoke to Detective Breen again.
对于那个标记有什么新发现吗?
Did he have anything new about the logo?
还没有 这个标记跟所有在案公♥司♥的商标都不一样
Nothing. The logo doesn't match corporation on record.
他们也没能
And they haven't been able to
破解密♥码♥卡上的条形码
decrypt the computerized strip on the key card.
这一定是个很复杂的安全系统
Wow,that must some sophisticated security system,
不管是什么公♥司♥的卡
whatever it's for.
史蒂文 让我担心的是
Oh,this worries me,Stephen.
我们根本不知道凯尔目击了什么事情
We've no idea what Kyle might have witnessed.
别担心了 你已经尽可能
Well,you're doin' what you can
帮他恢复记忆了
to help him remember.
但也许现在把他送去上学并不合适啊
Well,maybe now's not the best time to send him to school.
那个副校长不会也给你洗♥脑♥了吧
Oh,please tell me you're not letting that vice principal get to you.
但他说得对
Well,he's right.
我想要保护凯尔
I want to protect Kyle,
就要避免让他再收到精神创伤
not thrust him into another traumatizing experience.
难道你不认为他应该
Don't you think he should
像正常孩子一样生活吗?
try to live like a normal teenage boy?
如果他真的正常 那么我还轻松些
I'd feel better if I believed he was normal.
汤姆
Tom.
你在这儿干吗?
What are you doing here?
有件事我不太明白
Something's been botherin' me.
我想我们该谈谈
I thought we should have a little chat.
你的密♥码♥卡...
Your key card--
当我要去注销它时
I ran it through the system to deactivate it,
发现凭你的权限并不能接触那个任务
but the clearance code didn't match your assignment.
真奇怪了
Strange.
我也这么认为
That's what I said.
我还以为是程序错误
Thought maybe it was a computer error.
然后 我发现科恩才是有权执行那个任务的人
And then,I discovered that Kern was cleared to that level.
更有趣的是他现在还失踪着
Interesting coincidence,him being missing
我想他的那个任务
and all I thought it might be a piece of information
一定对你很重要
you might find worth something.
甚至让你不惜代价堵住他的嘴
Something you might want him to keep quiet.
给我滚出去
Get out.
你自己想想吧
Think about it.
你不会想让公♥司♥知道你的所作所为吧?
I have a feeling you don't want the company to know what you've been up to.
这东西是我爸爸的
This is my dad's.
他也是个艺术家 他并不靠这个赚钱养家
He was an artist, too. Not for,like,a living,but...
这就是他以前的作品
it was his thing.
以前的?
Was?
他去年过世了
He died last year.
他就是你想念的人
He's what's missing.
先别说了...看看吧
Anyways...take a look.
这都是他头脑中出现的?
He saw this in his head?
可以这样说吧
Kind of.
艺术是流露你感情的方式
Art is about drawing what you feel,
并不单单是看到的东西
not just what you see.
你怎么能把感情画下来呢?
How do you draw a feeling?
这就像钢琴一样
It's like piano.
现在我只是演奏了几个音符而已
Right now,I'm just playg notes.
但艺术则是将你的全情投入进去
But art is about putting your whole self into something...
你所有的感觉
everything you feel.
你的感觉呢?
How do you feel?
听着
Just listen.
我不明白我如何才能
I didn't know that I could
画出我心中的感情
make a picture of how I felt inside,
但我真的想试一试
but I really wanted to try.
喂?
Hello?
乔史·特雷格?
Josh Trager?
...你好?
Uh...hi?
我看到你的来电显示了
I saw the caller ID.
你姐姐说你会打电♥话♥来的
Your sister said I would hear from you.
她跟你说了?
She did?
我兴奋得都要跳起来了
I'm totally psyched.
真的?
You are?
你今晚会去杰夫·普莱斯顿的聚会吗?
Are you going to Jeff Preston's party tonight?
大家都去的 对吗
I don't know,but everyone goes,right?
对
Right.
真是太棒了 回头见
Awesome. So see you there.
不知道穿什么好了?
Wardrobe crisis?
我每天都这样
The usual.
你那件红衣服很不错 我很喜欢
I love that red shirt you have.
我想我会穿那件蓝的
I think I'm gonna go with the blue.
乔史想去那个聚会
Josh wants to go to the party.
我知道你有约会
I know you have a date.
约会?妈 那是八十年代的叫法了
Date? Mom,so '80s.
好吧 随便你怎么叫
Okay,whatever you want to call it.
我本来不同意他去
Anyway,I was gonna say no,
可他又开始他的那些理论
and then he went into this sales pitch
说这也是进入高中的必要途径
about how it's a rite of passage into high school.
他说的没错
Well,he's sort of right.
别担心 有人会看着的
But don't worry.It's chaperoned.
我也会管着他
And I'll look out for him.
除非他成心让我难看 那我就会好好收拾收拾他
Unless he embarrasses me,in which case I will kill him.
麻烦你了 罗莉
Thank you,Lori.
对了 那个叫戴克伦的男孩子 他人好吗?
So,this Declan.Is he a good guy?
大多数时候吧
Mmm,most of the time.
凯尔...
Kyle...
跟我们一起去聚会吧
you're comin' to the party.
我不喜欢闹哄哄的聚会
I don't like parties.
你一定得去
You have to come.
每个人都去的
Everyone goes.
阿曼达也去?
Even Amanda?
肯定去的
Guaranteed.
太好了 我有东西要给她
Good. I have something for her.
好极了 那带着它
Great. Bring it.
还有穿身好看的衣服
Get dressed.
我走啦
Bye,guys.
我也走了
Bye,guys.
我也走了
Bye,guys.
凯尔 你不会也去吧?
Kyle,you're not going?
罗莉 你可以半夜里回来
Lori,see you at midnight.
凯尔和乔史 必须10点之前回来 否则你们就别想看到10点01分的月亮了
Kyle and Josh,10:00 or you won't live to see 10:01.
但是... - 去吧 玩得高兴点
But--- Go ahead.Have a good time.
我们好好谈清楚吧
Let's get this over with.
我还以为你会来找我的呢
I thought you'd come around.
看来是我低估你了
I underestimated you,Tom.
我从来没有想到 像你这样一个默默无闻的人会...
I never thought the quiet guy from work would be cap--
记住爸爸的话
Remember the rules--
别喝酒 别乱吐 9点45分前离开这里
no drinking,no puking,outta here by 9:45.
我会看着你们的 就像个警♥察♥一样
I'll be watching.And I will narc.
我没看到阿诗里
I don't see Ashley.
我也没看到阿曼达
Or Amanda.
我就知道这是一场梦
I should've known it was too good to be true.
她在那儿!
Oh,there she
你好 乔史
Hi,Josh.
阿诗里
Ashley...
我太高兴你来了 这儿我都没个认识的人
I'm so glad you made it.I don't know anyone here.
我们走吧
Come on.
我很喜欢你的衣服
I like your shirt.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表