剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
Kidding.
我们应该为他高兴
We should be happy for him.
还是自己保重吧 "阳光"修女
Keep telling yourself that, Sister Sunshine.
我觉得这应该是告别派对才对
I thought this was supposed to be a good-bye party.
我真弄不明白
I just don't get it.
原本你可患有健忘症
You went from savant amnesia victim to
savant 专家 amnesia 健忘症
可两个钟头之内把"切片香蕉"都想起来了?
banana split guy in two hours?
只不过一下子想起来罢了
It all just came rushing back.
伙计 我全身心在帮你
Dude, I put myself out for you.
我帮你保密 甚至都跟罗莉闹不开心
I kept your secrets, screwed things up with Lori.
我全力帮你
I did everything I could
希望你把那些谜团都弄清楚
to help you get to the bottom of the mystery,
mystery 神秘 神秘的事物
你现在却告诉我一切都玩完了?
and now you're telling me it's done?
是的
Yes.
但一定有事发生了
There's something else going on here.
你没有告诉我的事情
Something you're not telling me about.
你能够帮我保密 这我知道
You've proven you could keep my secrets.
既然这样 如果有什么事的话
If there was anything to tell,
我怎么不会想方设法告诉你呢?
don't you think I'd find a way to bring you in on it?
这真是恶心
This sucks.
你们两个"分手"还是怎么了?
Did you two break up or something?
好吧 听着 伙计
All right, look, man,
我知道你把我当坏人看
I know you think I'm a bad guy.
我知道阿曼达对女孩子贞操的态度
It's just, I know where Amanda stands on the sex thing.
我也尊重她 真的
Look, I respect her for it, I do.
我会尽量控制自己 我会等她同意的
I would give anything for the self-control to wait for her.
和希拉里交往完全只是身体需要罢了
I mean this whole thing with Hillary, it's just physical.
跟我对阿曼达的爱根本没有关系
It has nothing to do with how much I love Amanda.
好极了
Great.
没事的 我理解
It's okay. I understand.
你有需要罢了
You have needs.
我也有需要
I have needs, too.
现在我的需要是这个...
And right now I need to do this.
你没有资格评判我
Don't judge me.
我注意到你看阿曼达的眼神
I've seen the way you look at Amanda.
你真是巴不得向她表白
You're probably dying to tell her.
我几个小时之后就走了
I'm leaving in a few hours.
我现在只希望我走之后
The only thing I want is to know that after I'm gone,
她身边的人都是真诚 善良 可信的
she'll be surrounded by people that are trust worthy, honest, and kind.
因为她自己就是这样的一个人
Because that's exactly the kind of person she is.
再见
Bye, guys.
你要上哪儿去?
Where are you off to?
我要出去
Out.
不管什么事都可以等
I'm sure whatever it is, it can wait.
凯尔很快就要走了
Kyle's gonna be leaving soon.
他不是叫诺亚·彼得森么?!
Shouldn't you call him Noah Peterson?
那才是他真正的名字
That's his real name.
这真是不像话
Hey, now that's not cool.
快给我回来 乔什
You get back here, Josh.
史蒂文...
Steven...
他极力想掩饰自己心里强烈的感情
He's protecting himself from some pretty strong emotions right now.
他不能就这样走了
He shouldn't be running off like that.
就让他自己处理吧
Just let him deal with it in his own way.
史蒂文...
Steven...
怎么了 妮可♥儿♥?
What, Nicole?
我就不能不安一下下么!
Can't I be just a little bit upset?
凯尔要回自己的家了
Yeah, Kyle's going off to his home.
那才是真正属于他的地方
That's where he belongs.
这一点也不让我高兴
Doesn't make it any easier.
你没有为这件事而犹豫伤感过
Through this whole thing, you haven't faltered.
falter 颤抖 支吾 踌躇
从来没有
Not once.
从我的工作看来 这就是你期待的东西
In my line of work, this is what you hope for.
许多收养的故事都没有一个幸福的结局
Most foster care stories don't have happy endings.
让凯尔回到自己亲生父母身边
For Kyle to be placed with his real parents
拾回他的记忆
and his memories coming back,
我真是太高兴了
I couldn't be happier.
你现在成了我更高层次的安慰了
Well, that's why you're my higher power.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我可不是在哭
I'm totally not crying.
我的睫毛膏可是防水的
Water proof mascara rules.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你知道的呀
You know the story.
我这个恋爱皇后竟然被那个
Home wrecker-in-training
恶心的篮球小子悲情般甩了!
tragically rejected by the heir to the cheater's throne.
你可以嘲笑我的
You can say you told me so.
那我还算什么朋友
What kind of home wrecker's friend would that make me?
忘了他
Put it behind you.
总有一天 你会遇见一个英俊而又忠诚的男人
One day you are gonna meet a smart, faithful guy--
我要个医生
Doctor.
他会和你一起漂泊...
Who will whisk you off your feet--
whisk 飞奔
在敞篷轿车里
In his convertible.
你们从此永远幸福的生活下去--
And you'll live happily ever after--
直到离婚调节协议把我"光荣解放"
Until the magnificent divorce settlement.
magnificent 华丽的 高尚的 宏伟的
就是这样
Exactly.
看见查理了吗?
Have you seen Charlie?
他像是失踪了一样
He just disappeared.
他在里面...整理衣服
He's inside...cleaning up.
我真不敢相信你要走了
I can't believe you're leaving.
不过我相信一定会再见到你的
I'll see you again, though.
分开并不是永恒的 对吗?
It's not like forever, right?
我不会让它成为永恒的
I don't want it to be.
好吧
Okay.
那么我们就不告别了
Then no good-byes.
我们不告别
No good-byes.
就像...
Just, like...
回头见
See ya.
回头见
See ya.
要我帮忙吗?
Need any help?
我带走的东西不多
I'm not taking much.
史蒂文可以重新开张他的工作室 一定会很高兴吧
I bet Steven will be glad to have his workshop back.
或许吧
I don't know.
有可能他会把这间房♥留着
He may want to leave it this way
等你回来的时候住
in case you want to come visit.
那就太好了
That would be nice.
这些不带了?
You're not taking these?
可以让你想起我们?
Something to remember us by?
我会画新的
I'll draw new ones.
凯尔 如果乔什没回家跟你告别
Kyle, if Josh doesn't make it home to say good-bye,
不是因为...
it's not because...
我明白
I understand.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来和他真正告别了?
Did you come for a real good-bye?
是啊
Yeah, you know.
他都要走了 不想让他记住我生气的脸
I don't want him to leave with me all mad at him.
真是有情有义
Totally un-doglike.
别提它了
Don't make a thing out of it.
提什么?
Out of what?
你都把我变成一个好人了
The fact that you turned me into a good guy.
我有那么伟大么?
I have?
什么 特雷格
What, Trager,
你觉得人会轻易地就变得那么感性?
you think all this sensitive crap comes naturally?
说真的
Get real.
我感觉我们越来越有默契了
I feel like we're having a moment.
我猜两个人真心投入感情 就会有这种感觉吧
I guess that's what happens when you're in a relationship.
是啊
Yeah.
很糟糕的感觉 对吧?
Horrible, right?
糟糕透了
Awful.
我们已准备好了
We're all set here.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表