剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
wish him to be honest with me.
你真是太厉害了
You are so full of it.
我也可以跟别的男孩约会啊
I can see other guys, too,
这可是我们的安排
that's our arrangement.
也算是开放政策了
Quite the open door policy.
看看你自己 花花公'女'
Listen to you, slut central.
得了吧 我们都知道你有多喜欢他 爱得比你嘴上说的还要深呢
Come on, we both know you like him more than you let on.
那可不代表我期待他有多么说话算话
That doesn't mean that I expect this big commitment.
果真是这样
Just the truth.
有人吗?
Hello?
史蒂文?
Stephen?
妮可♥儿♥?
Nicole?
你们在哪儿?
Where are you?
在家里 每个人都有一个地方 一个目的
In the family everyone had a place, a purpose,
都为这个家做些什么
something to contribute.
每个人都有用 只除了我
Everyone mattered, but me.
他们竟然都没发现我还在家里
They didn't even notice they left me behind.
但就在那个时候 我碰巧发现了帮助他们的方法
But then I stumbled on a way to help them, to show them I was useful.
你怎么办到的?
How did you do that?
什么?
What?
你从屋顶上跳了下来!
You jumped off the roof.
我得下来啊
I had to get down.
正常人可不这样做 我们用梯子
People don't do that, they use ladders.
我根本不知道你怎么办到的
I don't get you at all.
我完了
I am so grounded.
你妈会理解的
Your mother will understand.
你看过我妈了么 - 看过啊
Have you met my mom? - Yes.
凯尔 不用说 她一定会惩罚我的
Kyle, obviously she's gonna punish me.
你解释一下就没事了
You just need to explain.
解释成"我看见凯尔从屋顶上跳下来"? 我自己都不相信
That I saw you jump off the roof? Even I don't believe it.
但这可是事实呀
But it's the truth.
这根本就说明不了什么
It doesn't matter.
我一直以为事实是可以说明问题的啊
I thought the truth always matters.
出什么事了?
What's happening here?
你没事吧? - 没事 只不过车被垃圾桶给撞坏了
Are you ok? - Yea, just a little fender bender with the trash.
我会有多大的麻烦?
How much trouble am I in?
把你一个人留在家里?
For leaving you behind?
他们不知道
Oh, they don't know.
快走吧 我们快点进屋去
Come on, we got to get you inside.
那房♥子有2000平方英尺大有超漂亮的院子 超一流的学校
Two thousand square feet, great yard, great schools,
扎克可以去很好的幼儿园而且还有三个卧室 有个可以给将来的孩子留着
beautiful nursery for Zach Plus a third bedroom for another kid
如果我们能买♥♥到新房♥子的话我真的很想要
if we want to have one, which I want to, but
但克珞依已经那么累了 她都不敢相信...
Chloe's already so tired she can't even imagine.
马克 我知道你很激动
Mark. I know you're excited.
我真不敢相信他们同意卖♥♥给我们了
I can't believe they accepted our offer.
你确定现在买♥♥♥房♥♥合适吗?
Are you sure this is the right time to buy a house?
我知道 市价挺高
I know. The market is high,
经济上会有些压力
it'll be a bit of a stretch.
怎么了?
What?
出什么事了?
What's going on?
我只是觉得现在你有了孩子 加上很多别的因素
Well uh, I was just thinking, because of the baby and all,
整理东西 现在搬家...
to pack up and move now?
史蒂文 那个房♥子太小了 挤得我们都透不过气!
Stephen, we can't breathe in our place anymore, it's so tight.
现在搬家是一个完美的决定
Now is the perfect time to move.
是的 他们发现了科恩
Yeah. They found Kern in the woods,
通过树林里的那张卡
along with his card.
你真是太大意了 - 我当时太着急了
You were sloppy. - I was rushed.
他们辨认出科恩了?
Have they identified him yet?
交给我吧 没那么容易
I've made that difficult.
但这只是时间问题
Well, it's a matter of time.
时间就是我需要用来掩盖行迹的东西
Time is what I need to cover my tracks.
干得利落点
Do a better job of it.
罗莉 我的衣服
Lori, I need clothes!
凯尔 你现在可要学得含蓄一点
Kyle, it's time for you to learn about modesty.
我不含蓄? - 不够
I'm not modest? - No.
但明显也不像犹太人那么奔放
And not Jewish either, apparently.
把你衣服穿上出来
So, put on your clothes and come out,
我们需要一个幌子
we need a cover story.
一个幌子?
Cover story?
爸妈问我们今天干了什么我可以有个交待啊
What we tell my parents when they ask us what we did today
这样他们就不会知道我没工作了
so they don't know that I lost my job.
你要我去撒谎?
You want me to lie?
你可以这样理解吧
You could put it that way.
帮帮忙吧 凯尔 你可是一个男人
Come on Kyle, you're a guy,
撒谎可是你的天性
lying should come naturally to you.
是吗? - 撒谎就是你们生活中的一部分
It should? - Lying's part of your make up.
我不觉得啊
It doesn't feel like it.
相信我吧 男人撒谎可是事实
Believe me, men lie, it's a fact.
事实? - 知道比这更糟的是什么吗?
A fact? - And what's even worse?
更糟的? - 男人甚至还要女人来骗他们
Something worse? - Men want women to lie to them, too.
我们还这样? - 是啊
We do? - Yes!
因为如果我们敢告诉你们事实
Because if we dare tell you the truth,
如果我们说出内心的真正想法
if we tried to express how we were truly feeling,
男人竟然吓坏了
men freak them out.
你们宁愿我们不断撒谎这样你们就不用...承认了? 我也不知道
You'd rather we just keep on lying to you so you don't have to... I don't know, like commit?
我不明白
I don't understand.
这就是男人跟女人的差别
Well, that makes two of us.
嘿 凯尔 特雷格先生在家吗? - 不在啊
Hey, Kyle, is Mr. Trager home? - No.
你知道他有没有那种修复漆
Um, you won't happen to know if he has any touch of paint?
是用来涂我车的挡泥板的
For my car? For the fender?
我知道就算他有 也不能完全弥补
Uh not that he'd have any that could match,
但为什么一定要补好呢? 但我想过了 可以试试
I mean why would he, but I figured, hey it's worth a shot!
你的语速真的很快
You're talking really fast.
我现在都要吓疯了
I'm in full-on freak out mode,
我需要些东西去掩盖这裂痕
I just need something to hide the damage.
你想掩盖掉?
You want to hide it?
直到我能修好它
Till I can fix it.
怎么啦?
What's up?
我要把我的车藏起来
I need to camouflage my car.
你就告诉她 你把车停的好好的 有人把它弄坏了
Just tell her it was parked and someone nailed it.
你觉得这个借口好?
You think?
是啊
Uh, yea.
如果你跟她说实话的话 你真的就完了
If you tell her what really happened, you're screwed,
这样就是必死无疑了
it's a no-win situation.
"妈 我真的很对不起"
Mom, I'm so sorry,
"我不知道出什么事了"
I don't know what happened,
"我一直都很小心的!"
I've been so careful.
就像这样
Just like that,
她不会气得发昏的
she'll forget all about being mad.
我想你不是说男人才是骗子的么
I thought you said men were the liars.
我不知道 我谎撒得拙劣极了
I don't know, I'm a terrible liar.
为什么我们不找些东西去修它呢?
Why don't we see if we can find something to fix it.
我的方法不更好么
Well, my way was better.
天啊 我在干什么呀
God, what am I doing?
我根本不知道我要找些什么
I don't even know what we're looking for.
我妈一定会被气得冠心病发作的
My mom's gonna be coronary.
coronary 冠心病
也许你该等等 等到史蒂文回来
Maybe you can just wait until Stephen gets home.
我可没有时间
I don't have time,
我妈一个小时后就要回来了
my mom's gonna be home in an hour.
也许我可以把车停到靠近篱笆的地方
Maybe I could just park it in the hedge
希望她不会发现
so she won't notice.
或者她不会那么生气
Maybe she won't be that angry.
她把车给我了 所以我就有责任
Kyle, she got me that car so I'd be responsible.
看到我一个礼拜就把它撞坏了 她会说些什么?!
What is she gonna say if she found out I crashed it in one week.
她发现之后会怎么样?
What will happen when she finds out?
她可会收回我的车 禁止我的一切社交
Well, she'll take away my car, my social life,
除了这些 没有了
besides that nothing,
外加在屋子里的超常禁闭
you know, except a long exile to my room.
我觉得你应该告诉她
I think you should tell her.
不告诉她只会让你的心情更糟糕
Not telling her is making you feel worse.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表