剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
They're posting guards to keep track of Kyle,right out my door.
不是吧
Oh,no.
欢迎你到我们恶魔岛哈
Yea,welcome to Alcatraz.
特雷格 你要让我等疯了你就不能溜出来么?
Trager,you're killing me. Can't you slip by him?
不 你等会儿再来吧
No,come back later.
为什么 这样你又让我白跑一次
Why,so you can bail on me again?
你可不要给我施加高压政策
Don't go high maintenance on me.
也许等会儿他们睡着之后我还可以溜出来
Maybe they'll fall asleep and I can sneak out.
我不应该为你这样一个"也许"而熬上一夜
I'm not staying up for a maybe.
那么我们就只能另外再约个时间了
Then we'll have to make it another time.
你不开心啊
You're not happy.
不 凯尔 我真是兴奋
No,Kyle. I'm thrilled.
你看上去并不兴奋啊
You don't sound thrilled.
这叫做"反话"你得适应起来
It's called sarcasm. Get used to it.
你想跟他一起走
You wanted to leave with him.
不 我真想整晚待在这个小房♥间里
No,I wanted to stay here trapped in my room all night.
又是反话
Sarcasm.
你的思路跟上了嘛
You're catching on.
你为什么要跟他一起走呢
Why did you want to go?
因为我们一起很开心
Because we have a good time.
那么为什么你们不能在另外一个时候再开心呢
Well,can't you have a good time another time?
我不知道 也许会吧
I don't know,maybe?
这样对我们是没用的 我们从不事先安排
It doesn't work that way with us. We don't make plans.
为什么呢
Why?
凯尔 你问的问题太多了 出去吧 去睡觉
Kyle,you ask too many questions. Get out,go to bed.
史蒂文
Stephen?
怎么 他睡着了?
Huh? Is he asleep?
去睡吧 你明天还要参加一场重要会议呢 我来吧
Go,you have a huge meeting tomorrow. I'll take over.
你一点都不累么
Are you feeling tired at all?
我的身体感觉有点迟缓了 的肌肉也有点酸了
My body feels slower. My muscles ache a bit.
好的 那很好啊
Good. That's good.
但我的大脑却还在不断地想着什么
But my head can't stop thinking.
你得忘记那些脑中的想法 凯尔
You have to,clear you head,Kyle.
试试我的方法从100开始往前数
Do what I do,count backwards from a hundred.
你已经数过了
You counted already.
好吧 那么从一千开始倒数
Ok,count backwards from a thousand.
不 十万 如果这样还睡不着那么就从一亿开始数
No,a hundred thousand and if that doesn't work,try a hundred million.
12680 12679
Twelve-thousand six hundred and eighty,twelve-thousand six hundred and seventy nine
你还在数呀?
You're still counting?
亲爱的
Sweetie.
亲爱的 什么事
Huh? What?
我们睡过头了
We overslept.
我的会议
O,my meeting!
是不是太晚了
Is it too late?
真该死 妮可♥儿♥ 我可不能犯下这样低级的错误
Damn it,Nicole. I can't afford to make mistakes like this!
我们会度过这段困难凯尔会适应这个环境的
We'll get over this hump. Kyle will acclimate.
这可应该是暂时的
This was supposed to be temporary.
你说他只待到有人弄清他的身份 或者等你给他找到一个新家
You said he'd be here,till somebody claimed him,or till you find him another place.
我还在想办法啊
Well,I'm trying to.
不 你把一天的精力全耗在照顾他上他每天晚上都把我们吵醒
No,you spend all day taking care of him.He wakes us up every night.
弄得像家里又有一个新孩子一样
It's like have a new baby in the house.
但孩子带给你快乐啊
New babies keep you up.
是啊 但这个孩子的身体却那么大 而且他还不是我们的孩子
Yea,but this one is huge! And he's not our kid.
他不属于这里 妮可♥儿♥
He doesn't belong here,Nicole.
我们不能就这样抛弃他啊 因为要让他这样一个孩子生活下去并不容易啊
We can't just abandon him,because it's not easy to have him around.
我们这个家是他目前仅有的东西了
We're the only thing he has right now.
而且我真的不能就此而放弃他啊
And I can't give up on him.
凯尔
Kyle?
谢谢你了
Thank you.
布林侦探在附近召集了一队警车 他们都还在找凯尔
Detective Breen has squad cars in the area,they're still looking for him.
他都出走了一天了 他们的效率就这么低么?
He's been gone all day. Is that all they can do?
他们知道凯尔跟一般人不一样吗
Do they know Kyle's sort of different?
他们对凯尔很了解 凯尔被列为失踪人口了
Oh,they know all about him. Kyle's listed as a missing person.
这个失踪的人又失踪了一次
So,our missing person's missing.
这可不好笑 天都快黑了 凯尔有可能受伤的
It's not funny. It's going to get dark soon. Kyle could get hurt.
你什么时候这样关心他了?
Since when do you care?
但我不想让他有什么危险啊
Well,I don't want anything bad to happen to him.
这都是我的不好我对他的态度太糟糕了 凯尔就是因为这样才出走的
It's my fault. I was horrible to him. I know that's why he ran away.
不 宝贝 事实上
No,sweetheart. Actually,
我认为他无意中听到了我跟你♥爸♥的谈话了 我们让他很难过
I think he overheard me and your dad.We may have upset him.
我可对他不错 真的 从某种角度来说吧
Well,I was nice to him,I was! Sort of.
我在小区里转了好多圈了 根本找不到他
Well,I've been all over the neighborhood several times.There is no sign of him.
那么我们到市中心去找找 那里的警♥察♥会最先发现凯尔的
Let's check downtown where the cops first found him.
不 不 我认为城市给他一种恐惧的感觉 我只是...不认为他会去那儿
No,no. I think the city frightened him.I just,I don't think he would go there.
凯尔没有什么地方可以去啊
Kyle doesn't know anywhere to go.
不 他有
Yes,he does.
妮可♥儿♥ 这段路可有的走了
Nicole,this is a long shot.
但我们得试着去找
Well,it's worth trying.
他怎么会到这儿来呢
Why would he come out here?
除了我们的屋子 这就是他最后的家了
Besides our house,this is the only home he knows.
他上这儿来是想回家
He's here to go home!
外星人 "呼叫你家吧"
E. T 'hone home'
他的树桩看起来像一个供直升飞机
His stump looks like a landing pad for a shuttle
或从母舰发射出的航♥空♥飞梭之类的东西的起落场
or something,sent by his mother ship.
哦 天啊 - 我们真应该把乔史留在家里
Oh,for Pete's sake.-Should have left him home.
他自己究竟是怎么跑到这里来的?
How did he even make it out here,on his own?
爸 他可是没有肚脐的人
Dad,you're talking about someone with no belly button.
谁知道他的特异功能啊
Who knows what he can do?
傻瓜 他不在那里
Dork,he's not up there!
我在找那艘飞船
I'm looking for the craft.
得了吧 快闭嘴
Come,on. Knock it off.
凯尔
Kyle!
凯尔
Kyle!
凯尔!
Kyle!
没事了
It's ok.
我找到你了
I Gotcha.
你没事吧 我们很为你担心
You're ok. We were so worried.
你在这里做些什么呀 - 你干吗到这里来?
What are you doing here? -Why'd you come?
我来这里我家人就可以找到我了
I came so my family could find me.
我们就是你家人 我们找到你了
I think we just did.
走吧 回家吧
Come on.
我这才明白了 我们需要一定的生活规律 适时的起床和休息
I understood then. We need patterns.Time to be away,time to rest.
谢天谢地 你看上去累坏了
Congratulations,you look exhausted.
你感觉到疲劳了?
You feel it?
嗯
Yes.
但如果我还是不睡呢
But what if I don't sleep?
今晚可是给你彻底休息的哦 凯尔
Oh,tonight is your night,Kyle.
你只要找到一个可以好好休息的地方
You just have to find a right spot for yourself.
现在 放松 把自己弄得舒舒服服的
And just relax,get comfortable.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
他看上去怎么样?
How is he doing?
他看上去累坏了
Well,he looks beat. Heh.
但谁说得准呢 说不定今晚又是漫漫长夜
But who knows. We may be in for another long night.
好吧 让他快点休息去吧
Well,let's get him to bed.
凯尔
Kyle?
爸
Dad!
是啊 但他在那儿感觉最舒服 最放松
Oh,I know. I know,but that's where he's most comfortable.
在浴缸里?
In the bathtub?!
有什么关系呢 但他终于睡着了
Who cares,at least he's asleep.
如果人家发现了 我都要疯了
If people find out,I will die.
告诉你们吧 这个人是个外星人
I'm telling ya,this guy's an alien!
我可要给斯皮儿博格(注:著名电影导演)打电♥话♥了
I'm calling Steven Spielberg.
随便你吧
Ok
现在既然他睡着了 我就得开工了 有很多工作落下了呢
Oh,now that he's finally asleep,I have a ton of stuff to catch up on.
别着急 别着急
Hold on,hold on.
不如就待在这里陪陪我
Why don't you just stay here and be with me.
凯尔能睡觉让我太欣慰了
I'm so glad Kyle can rest.
他现在就可以开始回忆起一些事情了
Now he can start to remember.
我最终沉沉地睡去
To finally sleep.
我终于有了幸福无忧的一段时间在那之后 那些问题又将再次困扰着我
A few hours of blissful escape before facing those questions once again.
让我不禁自问 我是谁 来自哪里
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表